🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'Sheriff Arpaio wants this in Congress. That's where we intend to take it'

OP illustrates why the GOP is considered a farce to most of modern America.

More and more states are on the verge of turning purple/blue, obviously the best course of action is to double down on dumb.

GOP = Whig.

How is the OP at all a reflection of the GOP when the GOP rejects his nonsense? How do you even know he is a member of the GOP? He could be a libertarian or some other independent for all I know.

Stop being such a partisan hack and look at people as they are and not as you want them.

Funny, I am very partisan. Hack? Not so much. lol

However, it was not my party that realized it was losing and decided to appeal to these nuts, conservative, libertarian or "other". It was not my party that gave these people a platform and even elected their most vocal into office.

You try and distance yourself from them, however they seem to show up at all of your conventions and yell the loudest... But, seem to draw very little rebuttal from the mass party.

Considering the birther movement was started by Clinton Campaign operatives in the primary, yes yes it was your party that gave these people a platform.

And yes. you're a partisan hack. Your posts make that clear.

you slant eyes need to go back to china :up:

How do I go back to someplace I've never been?

Please. For your sake, start thinking.

i THINK your avatar is very revealing, it tells me you are a liarberal.

my avatar tells the forum members exactly where i stand !! :up:

Avatar has been here a long while and has been a conservative the whole time

That "conservatives" claim someone is a liberal because they're not a dumbass birfer demonstrates how batshit crazy many on the hard right have become.

Avatar has been here a long while and has been a conservative the whole time

That "conservatives" claim someone is a liberal because they're not a dumbass birfer demonstrates how batshit crazy many on the hard right have become.

Agreed. I almost choked on my sandwich when I read that one!!!

"liarberal"​

And then this "wildman" cannot understand why he and his ilk aren't taken seriously?

Name-calling?

Thinking that such childish tripe is an effective tool suggests that you have maturity level of a school-yard bully.

Wildman?

You're an embarrassment to thinking conservatives.

FWIW the LIBERALS love people like you.

It was simply a mistake.

It was a lie to help pique interest in a book.

Companies don't do that since that is the crime of fraud. Obozo told the agency he was born in kenya and they checked it out and believed it was true.

Were you there? How do you know what he told them? He could have said his father was Kenyan and they assumed the rest. One brochure hardly trumps the word of the state of Hawaii, two independent newspaper announcements of his birth and the fact that regardless of his place of birth, since his mother was American, that automatically makes him an American. THINK!!!

Of course it couldn't. Because that's not even close to being true.

And yes. uninformed people are easier to manipulate. See the 2012 election.

Ridiculous.....and you know it. How many times have we seen those "liberal agenda in our education/academia" Conspiracy theories? You are either blind or willfully ignoring it.

The 2012 election was proof that America is recognizing the fraud of the extremists on the right and how they have infiltrated the GOP and turned the party into a laughingstock.
No, the 2012 election is proof that idiot lowlifes can vote along with illegals.

I rest my case.

Ridiculous.....and you know it. How many times have we seen those "liberal agenda in our education/academia" Conspiracy theories? You are either blind or willfully ignoring it.

The 2012 election was proof that America is recognizing the fraud of the extremists on the right and how they have infiltrated the GOP and turned the party into a laughingstock.

Being against the current public school system because they fail to teach people but instead try to indocrinate progressivism isnt being against education. Why do you guys insist that the only way to get an education is to get a piece of paper from a school?

A true education comes from learning and studying all of ones life. Not going to classes where you may or may not actually learn something.

I don't think there is a single person who can honestly claim our so called educational system is actually educating the people.

So please stop pretending people who actually want peope to learn how to think and reason and learn their entire lifes are anti education because we dont want them to become mindless robots.

I guess you prefer the ignorance shown on threads like this over organized education.

Yes. Think. it's much better than drawing wrong conclusion based on a picture despite evidence to the contrary.

I must admit to a bit of guilty feeling here, but I am enjoying the process of educating Mr. Wildman. How much time do you think it will take to fix stupid in this case?

i have said and believe from the very beginning that fucking mulatto is NOT a citizen of this country, i do believe he was born in a foreign country, Kenya or Indonesia.

i am very proud of our Sheriff Joe, i knew his "posse" would find the truth behind the fraudulent birth cert.

Fuck off, you racist piece of trash.

[
I'm inclined to believe his real father is Frank Marshal Davis, that's far more plausible an explaination for all the BC issues.

So you admit there are a lot of BC issues?. You agree obozo has lied about his life?

I feel the same way. I don't know where he was born, but i do know his whole life is a lie.

No question his entire life story is a lie, but as Avatar pointed out, focusing on an aspect that's been but to bed and only the fringes still howl about helps to marginalize all the ongoing frauds and clear dangers we face from this regime.

No, the 2012 election is proof that idiot lowlifes can vote along with illegals.

Don't forget the dead people, and bed wetters who voted multiple times.

Being against the current public school system because they fail to teach people but instead try to indocrinate progressivism isnt being against education. Why do you guys insist that the only way to get an education is to get a piece of paper from a school?

A true education comes from learning and studying all of ones life. Not going to classes where you may or may not actually learn something.

I don't think there is a single person who can honestly claim our so called educational system is actually educating the people.

So please stop pretending people who actually want peope to learn how to think and reason and learn their entire lifes are anti education because we dont want them to become mindless robots.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Very well put!!

If only you had evidence illegals voted in 2012!

Such a nice masturbatory fantasy, too. Too bad.

You clearly are not talking about the GOP. The GOP wants the rubes to be as ignorant as possible so they will drink whatever piss is poured for them, and eat whatever manufactured bullshit is handed to them by their masters.

Just look at the little Aryan ShootSpeeders gargling birther piss by the gallon in this topic!

Critical thinking is alien technology for the average parrot we find on the right these days. It's the only way they can get them to believe the most outlandish shit we see coming from the totalitarian right wing propagandists these days.

Last edited:
It was a lie to help pique interest in a book.

Companies don't do that since that is the crime of fraud. Obozo told the agency he was born in kenya and they checked it out and believed it was true.

Were you there? How do you know what he told them? He could have said his father was Kenyan and they assumed the rest. One brochure hardly trumps the word of the state of Hawaii, two independent newspaper announcements of his birth and the fact that regardless of his place of birth, since his mother was American, that automatically makes him an American. THINK!!!

State of Hawaii??? HAHAHA. We all remember a few years back when governor abercrombie said he was gonna track down the BC and then admitted he couldn't find it. And newspaper announcements of birth don't mean anything. If i called in and said my wife just gave birth, they'd print it without doing any checking.

Forum List

Back