🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'Sheriff Arpaio wants this in Congress. That's where we intend to take it'

You're the one that needs to THINK. Making a case demands actual evidence, NOT just innuendo. The fact that the main part of the speech was "behind closed doors" is fishy. Makes me THINK, what are they trying to hide? If they had any real new evidence, they should be shouting it from the roof tops.

The birthers don't want this issue behind closed doors. They've been demanding the chance to present their evidence openly in a courtroom but the judges won't let them!

That's because the judges can think.

The lawyer and the sheriff are doing this for the money and votes they can shake from the rubes. THINK.

3qc862.jpg

Now don't get me worng, I loathe the moonbat messiah, but this birther shit is a useless endeavor.

I'm inclined to believe his real father is Frank Marshal Davis, that's far more plausible an explaination for all the BC issues.

ObamaDavisObamaDunham.jpg

Though the Constitution provides no definition, many scholars believe the drafters of the Constitution understood it to mean someone who was born of citizen parents. Obama’s father never was a U.S. citizen, and some critics suspect Obama was not born in the U.S.
Read more at Obama birth-certificate doubts head to Capitol

"Believe" sorry but that's not enough. A court of law isn't church. If you're going to argue in a court of law that Obama isn't qualified to be President on the grounds that one of his parents wasn't a citizen you're gonna have to do a whole lot better than "I believe". Suspicion is also not enough

Arpaio’s lead investigator, Mike Zullo, made a public presentation Saturday at the annual convention of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association in St. Charles, Mo., then held a closed-door session for police officers, elected officials and others.

snip

the overwhelming response was “absolute shock,” noting “audible gasps” could often be heard during his presentation.

snip

Zullo said the media is being “side-stepped.” (good !! the traitors have shelved this truth long enough !!)

“We are making inroads and contacts that we have never made before,” he said. “This conference is really going to pay off in moving things forward. Very important people are now beginning to see the amassed criminal evidence of perhaps the biggest fraud in American history. They are moved – they are shocked – and they are ready for action. Plans of action are now being laid at this very conference. This meeting could prove to be monumental.”

i have said and believe from the very beginning that fucking mulatto is NOT a citizen of this country, i do believe he was born in a foreign country, Kenya or Indonesia.

i am very proud of our Sheriff Joe, i knew his "posse" would find the truth behind the fraudulent birth cert.

GO GET THE S.O.B. JOE !!

Who exactly is we? And why do you think we care about this nonsense?

You realize you play into Obama's hands by spouting this insanity right? They see people like you talking about this birth certificate and they can use you to marginalize every other opponent they have.

We have one of the most corrupt administrations with scandal after scandal, and you are focused on a birth certificate controversy that was put to rest years ago. It's people like you who are letting Obama get away with his corruption. And if you continue this birther nonsense and continue to late hate rule your life, you will have the blood of countless people on your hands.

Still waiting for the obozo lovers to explain why obozo's own literary agency published a brochure that said their client was born in kenya!!!

Because the man is a pathelogical liar and will do and say anything if he thinks it will get him to his goal of power.

Or do you think that likewise, his claim that he was born because of Selma Alabama is true despite having been born years before the protest in Selma happened?

Just because he lies about something, doesn't mean it's true.

You're the one that needs to THINK. Making a case demands actual evidence, NOT just innuendo. The fact that the main part of the speech was "behind closed doors" is fishy. Makes me THINK, what are they trying to hide? If they had any real new evidence, they should be shouting it from the roof tops.

The birthers don't want this issue behind closed doors. They've been demanding the chance to present their evidence openly in a courtroom but the judges won't let them!

They've presented their evidence openly in a courtroom. That's why the cases are dismissed. They have no merit.

Arpaio’s lead investigator, Mike Zullo, made a public presentation Saturday at the annual convention of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association in St. Charles, Mo., then held a closed-door session for police officers, elected officials and others.

snip

the overwhelming response was “absolute shock,” noting “audible gasps” could often be heard during his presentation.

snip

Zullo said the media is being “side-stepped.” (good !! the traitors have shelved this truth long enough !!)

“We are making inroads and contacts that we have never made before,” he said. “This conference is really going to pay off in moving things forward. Very important people are now beginning to see the amassed criminal evidence of perhaps the biggest fraud in American history. They are moved – they are shocked – and they are ready for action. Plans of action are now being laid at this very conference. This meeting could prove to be monumental.”

i have said and believe from the very beginning that fucking mulatto is NOT a citizen of this country, i do believe he was born in a foreign country, Kenya or Indonesia.

i am very proud of our Sheriff Joe, i knew his "posse" would find the truth behind the fraudulent birth cert.

GO GET THE S.O.B. JOE !!

Why do you have to be racist?

Also, re your avator, the right to bear arms is not in article two of the Constitution, or in any article. It isn't in the original Constitution. It's in an amendment.

Classic! Thanks for the laugh! Some nutters are special.

OP illustrates why the GOP is considered a farce to most of modern America.

More and more states are on the verge of turning purple/blue, obviously the best course of action is to double down on dumb.

GOP = Whig.

OP illustrates why the GOP is considered a farce to most of modern America.

More and more states are on the verge of turning purple/blue, obviously the best course of action is to double down on dumb.

GOP = Whig.

How is the OP at all a reflection of the GOP when the GOP rejects his nonsense? How do you even know he is a member of the GOP? He could be a libertarian or some other independent for all I know.

Stop being such a partisan hack and look at people as they are and not as you want them.

Sure you can. With education.

If only that were true.

It is.

The problem is we have an extremely proud nation that refuses to educate themselves because they think they already know everything.

A nation is not educated. People are educated. Some people think they already know everything but, as I said, you just can't fix stupid. I believe it was one of our greatest philosophers who said that.

If only that were true.

It is.

The problem is we have an extremely proud nation that refuses to educate themselves because they think they already know everything.

A nation is not educated. People are educated. Some people think they already know everything but, as I said, you just can't fix stupid. I believe it was one of our greatest philosophers who said that.

And I humbly disagree. I believe that all men can learn. It may not happen today or tomorrow, but people can learn and change and be better.

It is.

And I humbly disagree. I believe that all men can learn. It may not happen today or tomorrow, but people can learn and change and be better.

That has not been my experience, but you are certainly free to believe otherwise. Unless, of course, you are extending the learning process beyond the current lifetime. In which case, I will agree with you.

That has not been my experience, but you are certainly free to believe otherwise. Unless, of course, you are extending the learning process beyond the current lifetime. In which case, I will agree with you.

I wasn't thinking of learning beyond our current life time, though I do believe that we will continue to learn after we pass beyond the veil.

I think it's prudent to believe that all men can learn and change. Sometimes we aren't ready for the lessons though. But at some point, I think we all reach a point where we are teachable. Because we either humble ourselves or life humbles us. And humility is the first step in learning knowledge and wisdom.

Forum List

Back