🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'Sheriff Arpaio wants this in Congress. That's where we intend to take it'

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more"

This has been shown to you before, dipshit. Yet you continue to bring it up.

NEXT!!!

And that is an obvious lie by goderich. We're supposed to believe that the agency just assumed obama was born in kenya since he was black!!!! Obozo MUST have told them he was born in kenya. THINK

Well, let me see. I can believe the word of someone who was there and would have known if it was a mistake or not or... I could believe that Obama has a time machine and went back to fake the newspaper notice of his birth and then arranged with the state of Hawaii to fake his birth certificate. All of this was done with such expertise that it completely fooled the FBI and CIA, as well as the entire Republican party.

Hmmmmm..... decisions, decisions. This is a toughy.

Do people really care what Sheriff Joe has to say anymore? Didn't he repeatedly make a fool of himself before the election? Nobody cared or believed him then, why should they now? Why behind closed doors? Because the gasps were really from people who couldn't believe how stupid he is?

The board notes that you avoided the evidence and merely made personal attacks on sheriff joe. That's all you have. HAHAHA

I note that you continue to deny the overwhelming evidence in order to further petty political attacks.

Last edited:
Still waiting for the obozo lovers to explain why obozo's own literary agency published a brochure that said their client was born in kenya!!!

'Born in Kenya': Obama's Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991 - ABC News
Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

NEXT!!!

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me...

did you ever hear the term "BACKPEDALING" ?

here are some outs for you libs;

Use the "taken out of context" excuse

Use double-talk

Cite extenuating circumstances

Blame your gaffe on not having the facts

if all else fails...,

Keep backpedaling
Continue to backpedal, spin, and dodge until a new scandal takes center stage.

this is a public service announcement for all liarberals

Arpaio’s lead investigator, Mike Zullo, made a public presentation Saturday at the annual convention of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association in St. Charles, Mo., then held a closed-door session for police officers, elected officials and others.

snip

the overwhelming response was “absolute shock,” noting “audible gasps” could often be heard during his presentation.

snip

Zullo said the media is being “side-stepped.” (good !! the traitors have shelved this truth long enough !!)

“We are making inroads and contacts that we have never made before,” he said. “This conference is really going to pay off in moving things forward. Very important people are now beginning to see the amassed criminal evidence of perhaps the biggest fraud in American history. They are moved – they are shocked – and they are ready for action. Plans of action are now being laid at this very conference. This meeting could prove to be monumental.”

Read more at Obama birth-certificate doubts head to Capitol

i have said and believe from the very beginning that fucking mulatto is NOT a citizen of this country, i do believe he was born in a foreign country, Kenya or Indonesia.

i am very proud of our Sheriff Joe, i knew his "posse" would find the truth behind the fraudulent birth cert.

GO GET THE S.O.B. JOE !!

Your party must be so proud of you and your Sherriff Joe

what party would that be ? i do not attend parties since i quit the consumption of alcohol 27 years ago !!

i have said and believe from the very beginning that fucking mulatto is NOT a citizen of this country, i do believe he was born in a foreign country, Kenya or Indonesia.

i am very proud of our Sheriff Joe, i knew his "posse" would find the truth behind the fraudulent birth cert.

GO GET THE S.O.B. JOE !!

what party would that be ? i do not attend parties since i quit the consumption of alcohol 27 years ago !!

I guess some of the damage is irreversable

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more"

NEXT!!!

And that is an obvious lie by goderich. We're supposed to believe that the agency just assumed obama was born in kenya since he was black!!!! Obozo MUST have told them he was born in kenya. THINK

No, you are clearly not thinking. The assistant probably heard Obama was a Kenyan and assumed that meant he was born in Kenya.

Last edited:

GO GET THE S.O.B. JOE !!

The is the typical equivocation one would expect from birthers. Especially the infantile ones who like lots of colors and big fonts.

So only 3 conservatives in this thread. Maybe the others have finally been embarrassed enough about this topic to bow out.

As far as I know there is only one conservative on this thread. Me. There is a difference between being a conservative and being an idiot.

[

No, you are clearly not thinking. The assistant probably heard Obama was a Kenyan and assumed that meant he was born in Kenya.

Why would anyone say obama was a kenyan? He says he has never lived there and only visited the country in early adulthood.

And if someone did say obozo was a kenyan, wouldn't the company ask obama about it before they published such information.? THINK

So only 3 conservatives in this thread. Maybe the others have finally been embarrassed enough about this topic to bow out.

More likely they expect this thread to be moved to the conspiracy dungeon like happens to all threads that question the legitimacy of the president. Liberals love censorship.

[

Why would anyone say obama was a kenyan? He says he has never lived there and only visited the country in early adulthood.

And if someone did say obozo was a kenyan, wouldn't the company ask obama about it before they published such information.? THINK

You're the one that needs to THINK. Making a case demands actual evidence, NOT just innuendo. The fact that the main part of the speech was "behind closed doors" is fishy. Makes me THINK, what are they trying to hide? If they had any real new evidence, they should be shouting it from the roof tops.

More likely they expect this thread to be moved to the conspiracy dungeon like happens to all threads that question the legitimacy of the president. Liberals love censorship.

It should be moved to the rubber room at least. Not sure if it's quite badlands worthy.

You're the one that needs to THINK. Making a case demands actual evidence, NOT just innuendo. The fact that the main part of the speech was "behind closed doors" is fishy. Makes me THINK, what are they trying to hide? If they had any real new evidence, they should be shouting it from the roof tops.

The birthers don't want this issue behind closed doors. They've been demanding the chance to present their evidence openly in a courtroom but the judges won't let them!

It should be moved to the rubber room at least. Not sure if it's quite badlands worthy.

So questions about the legitimacy of the president have nothing to do with politics??

So questions about the legitimacy of the president have nothing to do with politics??

They do when you have something new to add. Since you haven't, the OP is nothing more than a troll post.

[

Why would anyone say obama was a kenyan?

For the same reason all those guys in Boston tell people they are Irish.

He says he has never lived there and only visited the country in early adulthood.

Do you have any evidence his mother ever visited there? Ever? In her entire life? If I remember the birds and bees story correctly, his mother would have to have visited Kenya for Obama to have been born there.

It was a sales brochure, not a c.v.

Think yourself. Is this all you have left? A sales brochure? BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Last edited:
Arpaio’s lead investigator, Mike Zullo, made a public presentation Saturday at the annual convention of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association in St. Charles, Mo., then held a closed-door session for police officers, elected officials and others.

snip

the overwhelming response was “absolute shock,” noting “audible gasps” could often be heard during his presentation.

snip

Zullo said the media is being “side-stepped.” (good !! the traitors have shelved this truth long enough !!)

“We are making inroads and contacts that we have never made before,” he said. “This conference is really going to pay off in moving things forward. Very important people are now beginning to see the amassed criminal evidence of perhaps the biggest fraud in American history. They are moved – they are shocked – and they are ready for action. Plans of action are now being laid at this very conference. This meeting could prove to be monumental.”

Read more at Obama birth-certificate doubts head to Capitol

GO GET THE S.O.B. JOE !!

Why do you have to be racist?

Also, re your avator, the right to bear arms is not in article two of the Constitution, or in any article. It isn't in the original Constitution. It's in an amendment.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back