🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'Sheriff Arpaio wants this in Congress. That's where we intend to take it'

Companies don't do that since that is the crime of fraud. Obozo told the agency he was born in kenya and they checked it out and believed it was true.

Were you there? How do you know what he told them? He could have said his father was Kenyan and they assumed the rest. One brochure hardly trumps the word of the state of Hawaii, two independent newspaper announcements of his birth and the fact that regardless of his place of birth, since his mother was American, that automatically makes him an American. THINK!!!

State of Hawaii??? HAHAHA. We all remember a few years back when governor abercrombie said he was gonna track down the BC and then admitted he couldn't find it. And newspaper announcements of birth don't mean anything. If i called in and said my wife just gave birth, they'd print it without doing any checking.

I see we are back to the time machine argument again.

Avatar, when does the education begin on this?

[

If only you had evidence illegals voted in 2012!

Such a nice masturbatory fantasy, too. Too bad.

40 million illegals in america and they all support the welfare party. The burden of proof is on you to show they didn't vote.

[

40 million illegals in america and they all support the welfare party. The burden of proof is on you to show they didn't vote.

Nope. You made the claim illegals voted. The burden of proof is on you. It is not up to me to prove the negative of your claim.

You seriously need a course in Logic 101. But the loony right wing masters would really hate it if you took one.

And, a little more logic for you, even though it might strain your brain: If one illegal voted, that would not swing an election. You would need to show illegals voted in large enough numbers to affect the outcome.

That would take a lot of illegal voting, and that means there would be a lot of evidence they did.

We do have evidence idiot lowlifes voted in large numbers, though...;)

Last edited:
Companies don't do that since that is the crime of fraud. Obozo told the agency he was born in kenya and they checked it out and believed it was true.

Were you there? How do you know what he told them? He could have said his father was Kenyan and they assumed the rest. One brochure hardly trumps the word of the state of Hawaii, two independent newspaper announcements of his birth and the fact that regardless of his place of birth, since his mother was American, that automatically makes him an American. THINK!!!

State of Hawaii??? HAHAHA. We all remember a few years back when governor abercrombie said he was gonna track down the BC and then admitted he couldn't find it. And newspaper announcements of birth don't mean anything. If i called in and said my wife just gave birth, they'd print it without doing any checking.

#1) I remember no such thing about the governor. Cite?

#2) Quite a trick to call from Kenya to a newspaper in Hawaii. Don't you realize how unlikely and unnecessary that would be considering #3.

#3) You didn't even address the this part. Since his mother was a citizen, where he was born has no bearing on his citizenship.

SORRY. major post FAIL!!!

You're putting some of us in the extremely awkward position of agreeing with the bed wetters.

Give it a rest already.

Lets even imagine someone finds a documentable legitimate film of his birth in a Kenyan hospital with Kruschev himself being present...

What would happen? It would take the next 3 years just to get it resolved in court, and there's no telling what that resolution would be.

Face the cold hard fact.

We're stuck with the moonbat messiah for 3 more years. End of goddamned discussion, get the fuck over it and join the rest of us who are pursuing real issues that might actually lead to marginalizing and isolating this asshole. Don't even entertain the illusion that any of these REAL scandals will see the end of this regime either. Even if obozo did get impeached, the regime stays put thanks to this asshole:
|
|
|
v

[

Oh, I missed the fact you just made one more claim.

I suppose you have the evidence all illegal aliens support "the welfare party" at your fingertips.

Lets even imagine someone finds a documentable legitimate film of his birth in a Kenyan hospital with Kruschev himself being present.

So what if such a film was found? It wouldn't change the fact that his mother was American, automatically making him American.

Lets even imagine someone finds a documentable legitimate film of his birth in a Kenyan hospital with Kruschev himself being present.

So what if such a film was found? It wouldn't change the fact that his mother was American, automatically making him American.

Not a natural born american, however. Which does not change the simple fact that the arguments made that he was not born in Hawaii are idiotic.

"liarberal"​

And then this "wildman" cannot understand why he and his ilk aren't taken seriously?

Name-calling?

Thinking that such childish tripe is an effective tool suggests that you have maturity level of a school-yard bully.

Wildman?

You're an embarrassment to thinking conservatives.

FWIW the LIBERALS love people like you.

Sadly there are people like him on both sides that add nothing to discussion but stupid name calling.

It was simply a mistake.

It was a lie to help pique interest in a book.

I never said it was the company that was lying. Im confident he lied about it. It helped his goal at that time to pretend to be a foreigner.

The company just took his word for it. It's not like they could have googled the information to verify it.

The man was born in Hawaii. He may have lied about it when convenient for him, but he was born in Hawaii. Stop trying to strain yourself to defeat him over a technicality and start fighting him on idealogy and policy. That's the war we fight.

Say you win with this nonsense. It's not going to happen, but say you do. Whats going to stop another progressive totalitarian from taking his place? Absolutely nothing. Because you havent beaten him on substance at all. You havent even attemtped to.

Ridiculous.....and you know it. How many times have we seen those "liberal agenda in our education/academia" Conspiracy theories? You are either blind or willfully ignoring it.

The 2012 election was proof that America is recognizing the fraud of the extremists on the right and how they have infiltrated the GOP and turned the party into a laughingstock.
No, the 2012 election is proof that idiot lowlifes can vote along with illegals.

I rest my case.

You haven't made a case. You havent even tried.

I guess you prefer the ignorance shown on threads like this over organized education.

I've got a good record of being against ignorance on both sides of the aisle. If i prefered ignorance, I would be a progressive.

[

Oh, I missed the fact you just made one more claim.

I suppose you have the evidence all illegal aliens support "the welfare party" at your fingertips.

Probably where he has proof that Obama was born in Kenya

Not a natural born american, however. Which does not change the simple fact that the arguments made that he was not born in Hawaii are idiotic.

Natural born means at least one American parent. If it had something to do with where, McCain wouldn't have been eligible.

Natural born means at least one American parent. If it had something to do with where, McCain wouldn't have been eligible.

Not quite. This is the law: 8 USC § 1401 - Nationals and citizens of United States at birth | Title 8 - Aliens and Nationality | U.S. Code | LII / Legal Information Institute

I think it would be dependent upon where his mother was living prior to the birth. Of course, the fact he was born in Hawaii makes the moot.

No such thing as "close door sessions" (other than the ones the administration holds) when Media Matters or other tax exempt propaganda organizations are desperate for a scoop.

Forum List

Back