Sheriff David Clarke: “Obama Suffers from Classic Narcissistic Personality Disorder” (VIDEO)

Yes, when I want psychoanalysis of people, from someone who has never even met that person, I ask a midwestern Sheriff.

More retardation from the USMB retard.

Steve_McGarrett is the perfect example of a classic narcissistic personality disorder.

I don't usually agree with black people but this time I have to agree with the Sheriff. Obama, a non-natural born Citizen unconstitutionally qualified to hold the office of the presidency, does suffer classic narcissistic personality disorder. I would like to add his wife does to.

Sheriff David Clarke: "Obama Suffers from Classic Narcissistic Personality Disorder" (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit
Who gives a shit? Go fuck yourself with a flaming cross, you lower than dog shit, racist sack of trash.

I don't usually agree with black people but this time I have to agree with the Sheriff. Obama, a non-natural born Citizen unconstitutionally qualified to hold the office of the presidency, does suffer classic narcissistic personality disorder. I would like to add his wife does to.

Sheriff David Clarke: "Obama Suffers from Classic Narcissistic Personality Disorder" (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit
Who gives a shit? Go fuck yourself with a flaming cross, you lower than dog shit, racist sack of trash.
That's no way to talk to an white American patriot.

You're not White, you're an Arab.

Fuck off, loser. I wouldn't shit in your mouth if you were starving.

And? Think people who run for, or become President are non-pathological? "I believe I should be the President and not 1 of the other 320 million Americans." That requires MAJOR pathology. :)

Again, that is no way to talk to Steve McGarrett, a pure natural born citizen American patriot. You see J.E.D, you must learn to govern your passions. They will be your undoing.

Again, that is no way to talk to Steve McGarrett, a pure natural born citizen American patriot. You see J.E.D, you must learn to govern your passions. They will be your undoing.

Dudes got a scat fetish...pretty sure he's already "undone"......

Forum List

Back