Sheriff encourages homeowners to shoot burglars to ‘save taxpayers money’

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Sheriff encourages homeowners to shoot burglars to ‘save taxpayers money’

PACE, Fla. (WKRG) — A Milton man was arrested Wednesday after a burglary spree in Pace, Florida.

Brandon Harris, 32, is accused of breaking into multiple homes and backyards as he ran from Santa Rosa County deputies at about 5 p.m. Wednesday, April 21.
Santa Rosa County Sheriff Bob Johnson said one homeowner shot at Harris during the burglary spree but missed. Johnson encouraged homeowners to use lethal force during break-ins to “save taxpayers money.”

“We don’t know what homeowner — which homeowner — shot at him. I guess they think they did something wrong, which they did not,” Johnson said.

“If somebody’s breaking into your house, you’re more than welcome to shoot them in Santa Rosa County, and we prefer that you do actually. Whoever that was, you’re not in trouble. Come see us. We have a gun safety class we put on every other Saturday. If you take that, you’ll shoot a lot better, and hopefully, you’ll save taxpayers money.”

Florida wins again!

Of course he believes this as long as it's not the cops breaking into your home with a no knock warrant.
LOL....I figured you dems would break-out in little assholes and shit yourselves over that one.

I guess that's why dems hate elected Sheriffs so much (they can't control them) and try to get rid of them everywhere the dems hold sway.

Dislike someone, verbally invite them round at a certain time, they ring the bell, shout it's ok to come in, shoot them dead and then ring 911 to say you've defended yourself against a burglar to save the tax payer money. What a screwed up idea your cops have.
I was thinking the same thing. John Wayne gacy could have said those bodies buried in his basement were burglars. Punk kids

Imagine the evil in a person who has a burglar down and bloody from two shots they already put in them, then instead of call 911, you put two more in him to save money. Wwjd?
Must only have had a Bond Arms Derringer in that case......Sorry Skippy, you don't stop shooting till the threat is completely neutralized.

Quick way to end Burglary..............I live in the country where they would say either Good shot or your grouping is off some..........You need more practice.

Forum List

Back