Sheriff: Father kills man sexually abusing his daughter

I'm not gonna read this whole thread, but it reminds me of this famous vigilante action:

Father of Kidnapped Son gets Revenge - YouTube

And is what way does this even remotely resemble that?

Reality check: in no way whatsoever. Stop being an idiot.

Well, let's see:

Father kills man sexually abusing his daughter

and

Father kills man who sexually abused his son.

Yeah, no similarity at all!

Dumbass.

Father sees daughter being abused, intervenes and beats abuser to death with his fists on the spot.

Father believes son has been abused, decides to kill abuser and meets him at an airport 10 days later where he shoots him in the back of the head.

There's similarity in the fact that a child's abuser is killed by the child's father, and that's where the similarity ends.

Well, let's see:

and

Dumbass.

Father sees daughter being abused, intervenes and beats abuser to death with his fists on the spot.

Father believes son has been abused, decides to kill abuser and meets him at an airport 10 days later where he shoots him in the back of the head.

There's similarity in the fact that a child's abuser is killed by the child's father, and that's where the similarity ends.
I never claimed differently.

Well, let's see:

and

Dumbass.

I never claimed differently.

You fucking tried

I'm not gonna read this whole thread, but it reminds me of this famous vigilante action:

Father of Kidnapped Son gets Revenge - YouTube

Well, let's see:

and

Dumbass.
Well, I saw one glaring dissimilarity.

The man in the OP killed him DURING THE ACT.

The man in your video killed him LONG AFTER THE FACT.

The first WITNESSED it.

The second WAS TOLD ABOUT it.

Major, critical differences.

o look ernie...the grand jury .....

again the man should have to account for his actions in a court of law.....

for some reason this idea seems foreign to a lot of posters on here....

Not me. In the end, he will wait for the grand jury to get back to him. It is being looked at by local law enforcement and the Texas Rangers. They aren't just taking his word for it. I see where you are coming from, but it looks like it all adds up. The sheriff came out pretty fast saying he did not see any charges being brought.

The case should be investigated and if the prosecutor feels there is evidence worthy of seeking indictment, by all means, convene a Grand Jury.
If what we know now is confirmed by the investigation, no crime was committed and convening a GJ to seek indictment is foolish and a violation of this father's rights.
The guilty party has been punished here, Bones. Do not try to shift blame for his death to a man who's greatest duty in life was protecting his family.

A grand jury is not a court. If they decline to indict him he will never step into a court.

The case should be investigated and if the prosecutor feels there is evidence worthy of seeking indictment, by all means, convene a Grand Jury.
If what we know now is confirmed by the investigation, no crime was committed and convening a GJ to seek indictment is foolish and a violation of this father's rights.
The guilty party has been punished here, Bones. Do not try to shift blame for his death to a man who's greatest duty in life was protecting his family.

Surely that's the task of the Grand Jury - to determine if there is a case to answer.
Relying on news reports is not the way to judge.
As I said earlier, if the report, as written is true then I have every sympathy with the guy and I hope they let him walk.

Surely that's the task of the Grand Jury - to determine if there is a case to answer.
Relying on news reports is not the way to judge.
As I said earlier, if the report, as written is true then I have every sympathy with the guy and I hope they let him walk.
NO!!!! It's the task of the law enforcement agency and the district attorney's office to determine if there is enough evidence to warrant a Grand Jury.
IF further investigation confirms the facts as reported, no crime has been committed and convening a grand jury is stupid.
Why would a prosecutor waste time and money on a case he knows has no merit?
This man died as a direct result of his own actions. No one but he is responsible for his death and this poor girl's father should be praised, not dragged through the courts to satisfy your need to excuse the actions of a child rapist who got exactly what he deserved.
Yours is a typical Liberal response. You see criminals as victims of society and seek to blame their crimes on poverty, environment, prior abuse; anything but their own decisions.
Sure you can draw parallels. Poor people commit more crimes. People brought up in ghettos commit more crimes. Victims of child abuse commit more crimes, but the majority of these people do not rape little girls.
People commit crimes, not because Republicans and mean old society in general failed them. They commit crimes because they failed society.

I agree.

Personally, I hope this man never has any guilty conviction based on these actions. I totally understand them.

But, what I believe the legal question is, was it necessary to continue beating him to the point of death to prevent the rape.

Yeah, I guess I'm a lib, too. :eek:

Personally, I think he should have a medal pinned on his chest and a yearly parade in his honor, but the fact that we are a nation (and states) of law is pretty important, too.

*puts on flack jacket and body armor*

Oh, does Texas have stand your ground laws? I think so - not sure.

So, this guy would have been better off shooting the bastard.

I agree.

Personally, I hope this man never has any guilty conviction based on these actions. I totally understand them.

But, what I believe the legal question is, was it necessary to continue beating him to the point of death to prevent the rape.

Personally, I think he should have a medal pinned on his chest and a yearly parade in his honor, but the fact that we are a nation (and states) of law is pretty important, too.

Any father that would do this is a good father in my opinion.

I agree.

Any father that would do this is a good father in my opinion.
I agree, Reb. He is a great father.

i am so glad you feel free to speak for me ernie...since my posts didnt say any of that....i wont waste my time defending what i havent said

They should. All they do now is charge the tax payer to feed then for six months and then turn them lose to rape again.

In the case of real rape, I agree.

I'd hate to see a man put to death because a girl who went home with him at the bar decided he was ugly in the morning.

i am so glad you feel free to speak for me ernie...since my posts didnt say any of that....i wont waste my time defending what i havent said

So WHY should there be a Grand Jury except to satisfy your demand someone pay for this poor, unfortunate child rapist's death?
The guilty party here HAS paid. Case closed.

Forum List

Back