Sheriff Joe Arpaio is running in 2020!

He's 87 years old....apparently the rocking chair holds little interest to him. I liked Joe but it's time to hang up the guns and go fishing up at Lake Powell.

He's 87 years old....apparently the rocking chair holds little interest to him. I liked Joe but it's time to hang up the guns and go fishing up at Lake Powell.

Why ?

Pablo Picasso was 90 years old and he continued painting masterpieces.

so

I say, you go Sheriff Arpaio. :thup:

Joe's time is long behind him. He was beaten handily by a Democrat in 2016 after decades as Sheriff, and failed just as miserably in his Senate run a couple years later. Why he thinks 2020 will work out any better for him is beyond me.

A decade ago no opposing candidate for Maricopa County sheriff could come close to Sheriff Joe's war chest. I doubt that is the situation today.

Why ?

so

Why? Because he can't win and will hand the office back to the democrat who's turned a blind eye to illegals. Like I said, he did a good job but his time has come and gone. Trump had to intercede to keep him out of his own jail two years ago...We Phoenicians don't need a lighting rod candidate to fire up the leftists to turn out. And the hatred for Joe rubs off on Trump's chances to hold Arizona. Somehow, suspected fraud got us a democrat senator last year although Sinema voted for Bill Barr. McSally is being challenged to keep her seat as a replacement senator to run next year. We are teetering on the brink of turning blue and we don't need somebody like Aripaio to send the kind of message he sends....if he cared about the office he'd disappear.

Why ?

so

Why? Because he can't win and will hand the office back to the democrat who's turned a blind eye to illegals. Like I said, he did a good job but his time has come and gone. Trump had to intercede to keep him out of his own jail two years ago...We Phoenicians don't need a lighting rod candidate to fire up the leftists to turn out. And the hatred for Joe rubs off on Trump's chances to hold Arizona. Somehow, suspected fraud got us a democrat senator last year although Sinema voted for Bill Barr. McSally is being challenged to keep her seat as a replacement senator to run next year. We are teetering on the brink of turning blue and we don't need somebody like Aripaio to send the kind of message he sends....if he cared about the office he'd disappear.

I understand what you are saying.

but if you in Texas are teetering on the brink of turning blue DO NOT blame the Sheriff

blame the liberal morons that are leaving California ....to turn now Texas blue....blame the illegals but not the Sheriff!

I understand what you are saying.

but if you in Texas are teetering on the brink of turning blue DO NOT blame the Sheriff

blame the liberal morons that are leaving California ....to turn now Texas blue....blame the illegals but not the Sheriff!

Texas? We're talking ARIZONA here....Joe was Maricopa County (where I live) Sheriff.

Hope the fucker wins

Arizona deserves him

Has Maricopa's crime rate risen or fell, since America's sheriff was relieved of his position?

I saw a documentary on Arpaio a few years ago. He was able to feed his prisoners for 56 cents a day, saving the taxpayers a bundle.
And I like the way he stood up for women's rights by establishing the world's first All Female chain gang.

Joe's time is long behind him. He was beaten handily by a Democrat in 2016 after decades as Sheriff, and failed just as miserably in his Senate run a couple years later. Why he thinks 2020 will work out any better for him is beyond me.
Because he plans to shoot a Mexican dead on live TV (will the Mexican be an illegal or not, who cares)

That will definitely get his polls numbers up

Forum List

Back