Sheriff Joe Arpaio is running in 2020!

I’m never home enough to know how the new guy is doing but at least he doesn’t seem to be going out his way to make national news.

I appreciated Sheriff Joe’s commitment to law enforcement, but there seemed to be a little too much grand standing and a specter of corruption beyond what led to contempt of court charges.

I understand what you are saying.

but if you in Texas are teetering on the brink of turning blue DO NOT blame the Sheriff

blame the liberal morons that are leaving California ....to turn now Texas blue....blame the illegals but not the Sheriff!

Texas? We're talking ARIZONA here....Joe was Maricopa County (where I live) Sheriff.
her post applies all the same. Blame the demo morons that vote for idiots, not someone trying to do the right thing.

her post applies all the same. Blame the demo morons that vote for idiots, not someone trying to do the right thing.

No it doesn't....he's 87 and no matter how vigorous he thinks he is, one minute he's around and the next one he's dead on the floor. We in Maricopa County know what's best...you look out for your county, we'll look out for ours.

No it doesn't....he's 87 and no matter how vigorous he thinks he is, one minute he's around and the next one he's dead on the floor. We in Maricopa County know what's best...you look out for your county, we'll look out for ours.
Let the dims take it them.

If your last stint as sheriff resulted in the POTUS having to pardon you to keep you out of your own jail you should probably count your losses, and retire.

He would stand about as much a chance as becoming president as me or you would,he is not part of the corrupt two party system disguised as one that the Bushs,Obamas,Clintons and Trump all are and you dont seem to get it that WE dont elect these people,that whoever the establishment wants in from the corrupt two party system,they always get elected.

plus as just mentioned,he is 87 years old and they sure as hell dont want someone that old as president even if he was corrupt same as bush and Obama.

He would stand about as much a chance as becoming president as me or you would,he is not part of the corrupt two party system disguised as one that the Bushs,Obamas,Clintons and Trump all are and you dont seem to get it that WE dont elect these people,that whoever the establishment wants in from the corrupt two party system,they always get elected.

plus as just mentioned,he is 87 years old and they sure as hell dont want someone that old as president even if he was corrupt same as bush and Obama.
He aint running for president.

Why ?

Pablo Picasso was 90 years old and he continued painting masterpieces.

so

I say, you go Sheriff Arpaio. :thup:

Why? Because he can't win and will hand the office back to the democrat who's turned a blind eye to illegals. Like I said, he did a good job but his time has come and gone. Trump had to intercede to keep him out of his own jail two years ago...We Phoenicians don't need a lighting rod candidate to fire up the leftists to turn out. And the hatred for Joe rubs off on Trump's chances to hold Arizona. Somehow, suspected fraud got us a democrat senator last year although Sinema voted for Bill Barr. McSally is being challenged to keep her seat as a replacement senator to run next year. We are teetering on the brink of turning blue and we don't need somebody like Aripaio to send the kind of message he sends....if he cared about the office he'd disappear.

I understand what you are saying.

but if you in Texas are teetering on the brink of turning blue DO NOT blame the Sheriff

blame the liberal morons that are leaving California ....to turn now Texas blue....blame the illegals but not the Sheriff!
Idiot.

ROTFLMAO

Now Joe the Sheriff can finally hunt down the truth about Obama's birth certificate!

Go git em, Joe!

There is no birff certificate...that's been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt thanks to Joe's team.

Now Joe the Sheriff can finally hunt down the truth about Obama's birth certificate!

Go git em, Joe!

There is no birff certificate...that's been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt thanks to Joe's team.
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You birthers crack me up!

Go git em, Joe!
No, he needs to do what he does best. Uphold the law and stand up against Open Border Democrats.
Wasn't he convicted on some charges related to illegal immigration?

I like the idea of Trump buddy Sheriff Joe spouting his hate in 2020 while Trump is running for re-election

Go git em, Joe!
No, he needs to do what he does best. Uphold the law and stand up against Open Border Democrats.
Yes he was convicted for doing his job by a Liberal judge. He was properly pardoned by President Trump.

Go git em, Joe!
Yes he was convicted for doing his job by a Liberal judge. He was properly pardoned by President Trump.
LOLOL

Translation: convicted on the evidence; spared from jail by a fellow Birther.

Forum List

Back