She's Baaaaack: Sarah Palin To Speak At CPAC 2013

By Mollie Reilly

Sarah Palin is slated to make an appearance at this year's Conservative Political Action Conference, the American Conservative Union announced Monday.

“We are pleased to again welcome Governor Sarah Palin to CPAC in March,” ACU chairman Al Cardenas said in a statement. “Governor Palin electrified the crowd in 2012 and we are thrilled to welcome her back this year.”

The former Alaska governor and 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate also appeared at last year's CPAC.

Palin joins a growing list of GOP favorites set to address the high-profile event, including Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), 2012 vice presidential candidate Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), former Florida governor Jeb Bush, former Pennsylvania senator and presidential candidate Rick Santorum, and NRA CEO Wayne LaPierre. Conference organizers have also extended invites to a number of notable conservative figures.
More (Plus Top Palinisms): Sarah Palin To Speak At CPAC 2013

Sarah Palin: The woman who redefined handwriting for the 21st century information age.

Typical of progressives that they need a person to individualize thier hatred of ideas that are opposite of thiers.

Do you even realize the depth of projection in your statement? Have you viewed a single thread here on the President of the United States? Talk about individualizing hate.

Of course, I don't hate Sarah Palin, I LOVE her. I think she's awesome and the GOP should headline her much more often.

They already do, and that gives the semi-intelligent left wingers someone to throw their spears at. Those nickle seat patrons are always quick to find something to dislike about their intellectual and/or financial betters.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeMypXCUWMw]CNN Laughs It Up Over Sarah Palin Interview - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
4rcjdw.jpg

I don't care if they make fun of me. They made fun of Washington when he led the Jews out of Idaho, too.

It's amazing that Conservatives believe that Liberals "hate" or "fear" someone as thoroughly dispensable as Sarah Palin! Speaking for myself, a card carrying Liberal of the old school, I neither hate not fear Palin. I find her a wellspring of mediocre thought and an extremely poor communicator of those thoughts, but there is nothing to hate or fear. She's comic relief. No one hated or feared the court jester.

Do you even realize the depth of projection in your statement? Have you viewed a single thread here on the President of the United States? Talk about individualizing hate.

Of course, I don't hate Sarah Palin, I LOVE her. I think she's awesome and the GOP should headline her much more often.

They already do, and that gives the semi-intelligent left wingers someone to throw their spears at. Those nickle seat patrons are always quick to find something to dislike about their intellectual and/or financial betters.

Gotta disagree. Even dumb liberals have something on the word salad that is Sarah Palin. :lol:

I hope she runs.

Sarah Palin in a primary debate would be comedy gold. I would feel guilty for enjoying it by the end though. Watching Rick Perry was almost painful at times.

Well if Mama Grifter is speaking, odds are she'll have her hand out, so prepare to fork over some checks to her, republicans. Mama Grifter has to eat.

I imagine that Sarah Palin eats better than you do, lives better than you do, and is far more intelligent than you are. And, I bet that rubs your ass raw.
Yeah.....that's what it is......intelligence.....

"She has a horrible temper, but she has gotten away with it because she is a pretty woman.” (The friend elaborated on this last point: “Once, while Sarah was preparing for a city-council meeting, she said, ‘I’m gonna put on one of my push-up bras so I can get what I want tonight.’ That’s how she rolls.”)

She is a fine women with a lovely family and not one of you bitches can take that away from her.

She is a fine women with a lovely family and not one of you bitches can take that away from her.

I'm afraid that does not qualify her for higher office.

She's also not that bright, and you can't take that away from her, either.

I wonder how much she is getting paid for the appearance?

I don't know. Since Fox fired her, she may do it for free for the publicity. Her career ain't exactly swingin'...

so far just liberal slime doing the usual violent person attack because they lack IQ for substance.

Is there even one liberal with the IQ to say what they have against conservatism/libertarianism??

By Mollie Reilly

Sarah Palin is slated to make an appearance at this year's Conservative Political Action Conference, the American Conservative Union announced Monday.

“We are pleased to again welcome Governor Sarah Palin to CPAC in March,” ACU chairman Al Cardenas said in a statement. “Governor Palin electrified the crowd in 2012 and we are thrilled to welcome her back this year.”

The former Alaska governor and 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate also appeared at last year's CPAC.

Palin joins a growing list of GOP favorites set to address the high-profile event, including Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), 2012 vice presidential candidate Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), former Florida governor Jeb Bush, former Pennsylvania senator and presidential candidate Rick Santorum, and NRA CEO Wayne LaPierre. Conference organizers have also extended invites to a number of notable conservative figures.

More (Plus Top Palinisms): Sarah Palin To Speak At CPAC 2013

What better way to cement their reputation as the party of stupid than to invite their D student to a prominent position at the carnival?

Forum List

Back