Shinzo Abe Shot During Speech and Rushed to Hospital

Yeah, one gun death really shows that gun laws do not work....just like one rape shows that rape laws do not work and one person speeding shows that speed limits do not work and one person running a stop sign show that stop signs do not work....

Using your excuse for logic we should just get rid of all those things

No…..that isn’t the take away…

According to you guys …your logic….

Tiny number of people use guns illegally….you get to ban all guns…..

One rape……all men must be castrated…..

One guy caught speeding…..all cars must be banned

That is the issue……you use illegal behavior by criminals to ban legal activity by the innocent…..

Stop whining like a child. Do speed limits stop speeding?

Why no.....no they don't

DURRRRRRR

Then you agree we should get rid of them?

And you agree we should get rid of murder laws since they do not stop murder?

And you agree we should get rid of stop signs as they do not make people stop?

There it is... gleeful.

Gleeful. No…

I am not an anti-gun fanatic who sees a school shooting like it’s Christmas morning because then you guys can use the dead kids to push more useless gun control….

No…..that isn’t the take away…

According to you guys …your logic….

Tiny number of people use guns illegally….you get to ban all guns…..

One rape……all men must be castrated…..

One guy caught speeding…..all cars must be banned

That is the issue……you use illegal behavior by criminals to ban legal activity by the innocent…..

I do not want to ban gun, I think in the US we have too many gun laws already. I am against banning high cap magazines and even bump stocks like Trump did.

But I am also against stupid fucking logic and will call it out when I see it even if I happen to agree with the person on the general topic

Then you agree we should get rid of them?

And you agree we should get rid of murder laws since they do not stop murder?

And you agree we should get rid of stop signs as they do not make people stop?

Wrong….you guys are the one who want to ban and confiscate guns because criminals use them illegally…..

You are the ones who have the logic….someone drives drunk…ban all cars……

That isn’t us, that’s you…

We have laws against murder yet murder still happens, should we get rid of those laws?

More whining. I will make it simple for you, because you are certifiably stupid....laws don't prevent crime. They codify a means of punishing those who get caught.

Gun bans only affect the law abiding because.....well.....you know...THEY FOLLOW THE LAW.

Criminals though....um...now what is it that criminals do again?????????????

Help me here................um........criminals....ummmmmmm........oh yeah!

That's right.....they DON'T FOLLOW THE LAW!

So....how do gun bans prevent crime again?

Be specific.

Gleeful. No…

I am not an anti-gun fanatic who sees a school shooting like it’s Christmas morning because then you guys can use the dead kids to push more useless gun control….

but are you a gun-nut that sees a school shooting like it’s Christmas morning because you get to tell everyone that gun laws do not work?

I do not want to ban gun, I think in the US we have too many gun laws already. I am against banning high cap magazines and even bump stocks like Trump did.

But I am also against stupid fucking logic and will call it out when I see it even if I happen to agree with the person on the general topic

Where did anyone call for ending laws?

We are calling out the anti-gun fanatics who use the logic of taking guns away from normal people in the belief it will stop gun crime…..

Wrong….you guys are the one who want to ban and confiscate guns because criminals use them illegally…..

You are the ones who have the logic….someone drives drunk…ban all cars……

That isn’t us, that’s you…

The logic you just described is no more wrong than the logic that a single gun death is proof gun laws do not work.

Both arguments are fucking stupid

The logic you just described is no more wrong than the logic that a single gun death is proof gun laws do not work.

No. They aren't. Asshats demanding gun bans claim that if guns are banned then criminals won't use them.

DURRRRRRRR

No. They aren't. Asshats demanding gun bans claim that if guns are banned then criminals won't use them.

DURRRRRRRR

If you can provide a link to anyone making this claim then I will concede that is even worse logic

but are you a gun-nut that sees a school shooting like it’s Christmas morning because you get to tell everyone that gun laws do not work?

Yeah….that makes no sense……….you idiot………the only way anti-gunners get any traction is exploiting the rarest of rare events…..and they do that before the bodies are cold and the blood has dried……….they don’t care about stopping mass public shootings or gun crime, because nothing they suggest effects gun crime or mass public shootings….as we have seen with the fact that none of the laws they want, do anything to stop them…..they simply make it harder and harder for normal people to own guns…..

So when a school shooting happens, it is Christmas morning for them……they pull out their gun control wish list and start making demands for gun control that doesn’t do anything…….just like the 4th of July shooting in a state with Red Flag laws…….

FXHp8X1XgAAy19U

FXI4-E2X0AAs3rt

Yeah….that makes no sense……….you idiot………the only way anti-gunners get any traction is exploiting the rarest of rare events…..and they do that before the bodies are cold and the blood has dried……….they don’t care about stopping mass public shootings or gun crime, because nothing they suggest effects gun crime or mass public shootings….as we have seen with the fact that none of the laws they want, do anything to stop them…..they simply make it harder and harder for normal people to own guns…..

So when a school shooting happens, it is Christmas morning for them……they pull out their gun control wish list and start making demands for gun control that doesn’t do anything…….just like the 4th of July shooting in a state with Red Flag laws…….

Yes they do. And on the other side every mass shooting is exploited before the blood is even dry by people going "see, gun laws do not work".

Two sides, same coin

We aren’t talking single deaths……..we show exactly why the gun control pushed by anti- gun fanatics only target law abiding gun owners and do nothing to stop criminals and mass shooters…..

We also show the way to stop the criminals is long prison sentences…which are helpless when the anti-gun fanatics in the democrat party keep letting known, repeat gun offenders out of jail and prison….you know, they people actually doing gun crime….

keep them locked up and you deal with 95% of gun crime in this country…l.

But again….democrats do not care about gun crime.l.they simply want to ban guns for normal people.

Forum List

Back