🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shockareenee. Paul Ryan complete cave on budget deal

Dems can't accuse the gop of being a bunch of neocons. Not after this budget buster.

» Ryan caves on budget bill » News -- GOPUSA

so you think 40 members of the House, unelected by a majority of Americans and not even representing a majority of their own party should be able to destroy the government?

quiet, loon
All members of the House are voted in by their districts.

Do you have an objection to that, or do you think the majority party should have absolute rule?

Jillian, stop being such a ding bat, or fascist.

You didn't answer her question. 40 members of congress from a shrinking Tea Party representation in congress, should dictate policy for 80% of Americans that don't support their agenda?
Gallup: Tea Party Support At All-Time Low
This trend explains why the GOP Establishment recruited and ran moderates in 2014, not only did they win their primaries against Tea Party candidates, they gave the GOP their victory in November.

Too bad the Dems didn't do the same in the 1970's when even less than 20% took over their own party and shut the government down 7 times over their dictatorial policies. Now the whole party has been taken over by the Social Dems and they are only at 20% too.

Dems can't accuse the gop of being a bunch of neocons. Not after this budget buster.

so you think 40 members of the House, unelected by a majority of Americans and not even representing a majority of their own party should be able to destroy the government?

quiet, loon

Wanting a balanced budget will not destroy the government.

no.... 40 people WHO NO ONE AGREES WITH throwing giant temper tantrums and shutting down government is destructive.

and let them balance the budget on the backs of the top 1% and corporations.... not by screwing the middle class, working class and poor people.

so yea, they're destructive.

The top 1% & Corporations don't have enough money to balance the budget.
Yet I bet you was just fine with even less than 40 people of Dem's who shut down the government 7 times in the 1970's. Back then that was called progress not destructive, even though it was.
It is the Dems who are screwing the middle class, working class and poor people. You should do some research on how that has happened.

Rino Ryan. He's no Newt Gingrich.

now paul ryan is a "RINO"?

you teatards are the RINO's. paul ryan is about as far right as you can get without being full tilt bozo....

but i guess in rightwingnuthackworld people who have an ounce of normalcy aren't "conservative enough".

:cuckoo:
The Tea Party are the rinos in the GOP.

Ryan has shown them their day is over.
LOL, hey faggie, we control 76 pct of the landscape. The only thing we don't own is the white house.
Far cry from our day being over. LOL
Ryan is proving himself to be as worthless as Boehner.
500m for the UN's global warming agenda. Ridiculous.

Lol, someone that hasn't a clue about science is calling science a liar? lol. Go join the isis and be who you really want to be.

the similarities between the loony radical right and fundie islam is lost on them.

quiet, loon

Do you have an objection to that, or do you think the majority party should have absolute rule?

You didn't answer her question. 40 members of congress from a shrinking Tea Party representation in congress, should dictate policy for 80% of Americans that don't support their agenda?
This trend explains why the GOP Establishment recruited and ran moderates in 2014, not only did they win their primaries against Tea Party candidates, they gave the GOP their victory in November.

Too bad the Dems didn't do the same in the 1970's when even less than 20% took over their own party and shut the government down 7 times over their dictatorial policies. Now the whole party has been taken over by the Social Dems and they are only at 20% too.

that's a lie... but ok. :cuckoo:

quiet, loon

Wanting a balanced budget will not destroy the government.

no.... 40 people WHO NO ONE AGREES WITH throwing giant temper tantrums and shutting down government is destructive.

and let them balance the budget on the backs of the top 1% and corporations.... not by screwing the middle class, working class and poor people.

so yea, they're destructive.

The top 1% & Corporations don't have enough money to balance the budget.
Yet I bet you was just fine with even less than 40 people of Dem's who shut down the government 7 times in the 1970's. Back then that was called progress not destructive, even though it was.
It is the Dems who are screwing the middle class, working class and poor people. You should do some research on how that has happened.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

you teatards are the RINO's. paul ryan is about as far right as you can get without being full tilt bozo....

but i guess in rightwingnuthackworld people who have an ounce of normalcy aren't "conservative enough".

LOL, hey faggie, we control 76 pct of the landscape. The only thing we don't own is the white house.
The Tea Party is not "we" and many of them will be gone come Jan 17 with no new TPers added. Ryan and the mainstream GOP is "we".

Last edited:
And we are doing the same strategy again for next year: select good mainstream GOP to eradicate the TP members.

In Utah, that is why Mike Lee, Chris Stewart, and Mia Love, because of the easier primary caucus rules, are slide stepping to the mainstream for next year.

Americans don't love them some TeaPers.
And you live in Texas, Correct?
btw. I see the Aggies lost another game, this time in basketball to BYU, LOSER. LOL
We have several homes, ty. We will be traveling from here west of Austin to the condo in down town SLC, where we will be come next Monday. I love Christmas in SLC.

Last edited:
This is why I am no longer a Republican. That party has lost its way and are Obama butt lickers like Chris Christie

-Geaux

This is why I am no longer a Republican. That party has lost its way and are Obama butt lickers like Chris Christie

-Geaux

The republican party made many of these programs in the first place. it is you piece of shit that is not of this party.

Now get the fuck out of my party.

Did you miss the part that I fired the Republican party after Snow sold us down the river?

Yea, that is why Trump is so popular because the rino's are far left and are the direction we want to go. Oh, and that is why Cruz, Rubio are so popular, and that is because Bush is a relic of the past and is part of the problem. Fat ass Christie is a Dem in a chubby fat suit.

Ryan sold you out to the Dem machine

-Geaux

And we are doing the same strategy again for next year: select good mainstream GOP to eradicate the TP members.

In Utah, that is why Mike Lee, Chris Stewart, and Mia Love, because of the easier primary caucus rules, are slide stepping to the mainstream for next year.

btw. I see the Aggies lost another game, this time in basketball to BYU, LOSER. LOL
We have several homes, ty. We will be traveling from here west of Austin to the condo in down town SLC, where we will be come next Monday. I love Christmas in SLC.
So do you know the Mission President Dennis Drake
We were companions in Western Australia in 70

Lol, someone that hasn't a clue about science is calling science a liar? lol. Go join the isis and be who you really want to be.
ya, what's 500 million here, or 500 million there. Peanuts right???
I don't know what obama's jv team has to to with this thread,
Maybe a little adderall will help with your needed focus.

The Tea Party is not "we" and many of them will be gone come Jan 17 with no new TPers added. Ryan and the mainstream GOP is "we".
Ryan wouldn't even be in this conversation without the tea party. Remember you quoted the Utah election. Mathis a dem was replaced by a tea partier. A black one at that.

quiet, loon

that's a lie... but ok. :cuckoo:

No it isn't.
It's the truth

So do you know the Mission President Dennis Drake We were companions in Western Australia in 70
Did he go by "Bruce"?

Ryan wouldn't even be in this conversation without the tea party. Remember you quoted the Utah election. Mathis a dem was replaced by a tea partier. A black one at that.
Yup. Mia is side stepping to the center. The new primary caucus rules greatly gut the far right's once rigid control of the selection process. I like Mia, personally, and my friends in Saratoga Springs say she was a good mayor.

ya, what's 500 million here, or 500 million there. Peanuts right???
I don't know what obama's jv team has to to with this thread,
Maybe a little adderall will help with your needed focus.

so stop building bombs

I don't need Adderall. you need an education

Forum List

Back