🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shockareenee. Paul Ryan complete cave on budget deal

Dems can't accuse the gop of being a bunch of neocons. Not after this budget buster.

» Ryan caves on budget bill » News -- GOPUSA
The lack of political acumen common to many on the right is truly remarkable.

Are some on the right so clueless, naïve, and delusional as to believe that less than a year from a GE Congressional republican would actually cause a government 'shutdown' – republicans know that such a boneheaded move would guarantee a democrat in the WH come 2017, along with democratic control of Congress.

Dems can't accuse the gop of being a bunch of neocons. Not after this budget buster.

so you think 40 members of the House, unelected by a majority of Americans and not even representing a majority of their own party should be able to destroy the government?

quiet, loon

Wanting a balanced budget will not destroy the government.

no.... 40 people WHO NO ONE AGREES WITH throwing giant temper tantrums and shutting down government is destructive.

and let them balance the budget on the backs of the top 1% and corporations.... not by screwing the middle class, working class and poor people.

so yea, they're destructive.

so you think 40 members of the House, unelected by a majority of Americans and not even representing a majority of their own party should be able to destroy the government?

quiet, loon
All members of the House are voted in by their districts.

Do you have an objection to that, or do you think the majority party should have absolute rule?

Jillian, stop being such a ding bat, or fascist.

You didn't answer her question. 40 members of congress from a shrinking Tea Party representation in congress, should dictate policy for 80% of Americans that don't support their agenda?
Gallup: Tea Party Support At All-Time Low
Gallup: Tea Party Support At All-Time Low
This trend explains why the GOP Establishment recruited and ran moderates in 2014, not only did they win their primaries against Tea Party candidates, they gave the GOP their victory in November.

but they are children stamping their feet and demanding that everyone give in to their idiotic policy choices.

quiet, loon
All members of the House are voted in by their districts.

Do you have an objection to that, or do you think the majority party should have absolute rule?

Jillian, stop being such a ding bat, or fascist.

semi-literate idiots who have zero understanding of government, hate government and have no business being part of government don't get to veto what the vast majority of congress wants.

and yes, that's how things work. you don't like it? tough. move to pakistan.

and the only fascist dingbats are you imbeciles. but i know projecting your shortcomings onto others makes rightwingnuts feel better about themselves.

now go have another case of beer.

The Tea Party are the rinos in the GOP.

Ryan has shown them their day is over.

I used to be a republican, and I still have my republican compass. It tells me that the only pragmatic thing to take out of this is to buy petroleum stocks immediately!

Rino Ryan. He's no Newt Gingrich.

now paul ryan is a "RINO"?

you teatards are the RINO's. paul ryan is about as far right as you can get without being full tilt bozo....

but i guess in rightwingnuthackworld people who have an ounce of normalcy aren't "conservative enough".

:cuckoo:

LOL, hey faggie, we control 76 pct of the landscape. The only thing we don't own is the white house.
Far cry from our day being over. LOL
Ryan is proving himself to be as worthless as Boehner.
500m for the UN's global warming agenda. Ridiculous.

Are some on the right so clueless, naïve, and delusional as to believe that less than a year from a GE Congressional republican would actually cause a government 'shutdown' – republicans know that such a boneheaded move would guarantee a democrat in the WH come 2017, along with democratic control of Congress.
You mean to tell me they couldn't cut the 500 million going to the UN out. Give me a break

And we are doing the same strategy again for next year: select good mainstream GOP to eradicate the TP members.

In Utah, that is why Mike Lee, Chris Stewart, and Mia Love, because of the easier primary caucus rules, are slide stepping to the mainstream for next year.

Americans don't love them some TeaPers.
And you live in Texas, Correct?
btw. I see the Aggies lost another game, this time in basketball to BYU, LOSER. LOL

Do you know what a neo con is?

"It lifts the 40-year-old ban on exporting U.S. crude, a long-sought GOP goal that Republicans pointed to as their top win"

That's your shockareenee, captain.

that has nothing to do with what a neocon is.
Der, I didn't say there's your neocon, I said there's your choccharini. Moreover, I can think of a couple neoconservative exploits in exporting crude. You can't?

"It lifts the 40-year-old ban on exporting U.S. crude, a long-sought GOP goal that Republicans pointed to as their top win"

All i'm concerned is the effect it has on America. Let's see what happens to the price of gasoline
Why do we need to export oil from our own soils?
Low oil prices is helping oureconomy.
Export it; import it back. Sad.

Oh that should be fantastic. The price of gas should skyrocket. There will be fracking everywhere. The oil companies will make a fortune and the middle class will pay up the ass trying to keep their land and water clean.

Republicans should be thrilled. You did it!

Oh that should be fantastic. The price of gas should skyrocket. There will be fracking everywhere. The oil companies will make a fortune and the middle class will pay up the ass trying to keep their land and water clean.

Republicans should be thrilled. You did it!
I think it's pretty shocking, but in the short term, it might not be that significant. Simply making export legal wont change the fact that we're the best buyer for domestic crude and that you might as well refine it if you're in it for the money: Business as usual.

You mean to tell me they couldn't cut the 500 million going to the UN out. Give me a break

Well, we did create the UN and it does provide quite a bit of global stability in some places.

Rino Ryan. He's no Newt Gingrich.

now paul ryan is a "RINO"?

you teatards are the RINO's. paul ryan is about as far right as you can get without being full tilt bozo....

but i guess in rightwingnuthackworld people who have an ounce of normalcy aren't "conservative enough".

:cuckoo:

LOL, hey faggie, we control 76 pct of the landscape. The only thing we don't own is the white house.
Far cry from our day being over. LOL
Ryan is proving himself to be as worthless as Boehner.
500m for the UN's global warming agenda. Ridiculous.

Lol, someone that hasn't a clue about science is calling science a liar? lol. Go join the isis and be who you really want to be.

Forum List

Back