Shocking 36 yr cover up of trans mental illness: 90% mentally ill; 40%+ suicidal; 20% regret it

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Transgender Regret Is Real Even If The Media Says Otherwise

A stunning look at the media's 36 year cover up of the reality of transgenders. SCIENCE has stated:

90% of transgender people have ANOTHER form of psychological mental illness and most have multiple mental illness that compound with each other.
40% attempt post op suicide.
20% regret the surgery and want to go back.

Yet....the media ALWAYS portrays trans as normal, sane, clear thinking people.

Folks....this is a mental illness. That's what it is and that's how it should be treated.

Homosexuality is not in my opinion. But transgenderism is.

A stunning look at the media's 36 year cover up of the reality of transgenders. SCIENCE has stated:

90% of transgender people have ANOTHER form of psychological mental illness and most have multiple mental illness that compound with each other.

Folks....this is a mental illness. That's what it is and that's how it should be treated.

In your opinion? Pull the other one.....

Barely 10 years ago, homosexuality was was widely held to be a sickness, and if we delve even further back in our evolution (a few centuries back) as a species, left-handed people were considered to be the spawn of the devil, i.e. sinister (from the Latin eponym) and liable to exile, marginalisation or even being put to death.

Fortunately, along came the enlightenment and we no longer force our left-handed children to "use their proper hand".

In effect, we rid ourselves of paternalistic superstitions that served only to marginalise, categorise and despise.

Barely 10 years ago, homosexuality was was widely held to be a sickness, and if we delve even further back in our evolution (a few centuries back) as a species, left-handed people were considered to be the spawn of the devil, i.e. sinister (from the Latin eponym) and liable to exile, marginalisation or even being put to death.

Fortunately, along came the enlightenment and we no longer force our left-handed children to "use their proper hand".

In effect, we rid ourselves of paternalistic superstitions that served only to marginalise, categorise and despise.

Science has advanced. And they say 90% of trannies suffer from multiple mental illnesses.

Libs don't allow negative stories about protected member groups. You'd think that gays and lesbians have no domestic violence problems because the media won't cover it. In fact they have actually higher DV rates than straights do. But they would never report that. Only positive stories are allowed, despite the harms that come from supressing stories like that.

One of the things they require before a transition is authorized is a psychological evaluation.
If the person wanting the reassignment surgery proves unstable, they refuse to do it.

One of the things they require before a transition is authorized is a psychological evaluation.
If the person wanting the reassignment surgery proves unstable, they refuse to do it.

Yeah....no psychiatrist is Gonna risk being a racist to tell them no. Hell...half of them are mentally ill liberals themselves.

Both homosexuality and transsexuality are mental illnesses. It was proven longer as five thousands years.

Yep, these are EXACTLY the men we want in with our womenfolk baring themselves and doing intimate hygiene rituals behind doors marked "women" outside..

What could possibly go wrong? And, don't forget..."transgenders" are self-diagnosed. No MD who wants to keep his license would sign off that "a man is physically,actually a woman"..no matter what stage of unnecessary amputation...still suicidal post-op..the dude is in..

If the person wanting the reassignment surgery proves unstable, they refuse to do it

Do you suppose that the proof of being unstable might be the complete denial of irrefutable, stark and objective reality? You know, like looking between their legs, seeing a dick and testicles and then declaring to the world "I am actually a woman!"??????????????

By the very hurdle they are supposed to clear, NONE of them should have surgery.

The shrinks and MDs who sign off on and perform this brutal, disfiguring and damaging (most become incontinent, get UTI infections after) amputation of healthy organs belong in a psychiatric prison. Or a regular prison if they knew what they were doing was wrong and were doing it to make a bundle of money off these surgeries..

Science has advanced. And they say 90% of trannies suffer from multiple mental illnesses.

No science does not say that.
Not even the report cited by your author says that. Not surprisingly, the author of your article has a bias and is intentionally misleading.

90%......of 10 patients.

Which is not statisitically relevant- which makes me wonder why they even published this 'study'.

Forum List

Back