Shocking Court Disclosure Shows Undercover Cops Urging Jan. 6 Protesters — Including Ashli Babbitt — To Enter Capitol Building

Not at all. Your argument is that the guns didn't make it INSIDE. Not that there weren't guns brought to the Capitol, making in an ARMED insurrection
So you are saying these 'violent insurrectionists' came heavily armed and left their guns outside the place they were supposedly going to storm and overtake? Just STFU and go away.

So you are saying these 'violent insurrectionists' came heavily armed and left their guns outside the place they were supposedly going to storm and overtake? Just STFU and go away.
Trump wanted the secret service to take down the magnetometers used to screen for guns at his stop the steal rally. Which forced many of them to leave their guns elsewhere.

There were stashes of weapons on the ready outside of Washington DC.

Oath Keepers jury hears about massive weapon cache on Jan. 6

testified Wednesday about a massive cache of weapons the far-right extremist group stashed in a Virginia hotel room.

Authorities have said that Meggs and the Florida Oath Keepers on Jan. 5 brought gun boxes, rifle cases and suitcases filled with ammunition to the Virginia hotel that served as the home for the quick reaction force. Another team from Arizona brought weapons, ammunition, and supplies to last 30 days, according to court papers. A team from North Carolina had rifles in a vehicle parked in the hotel lot, prosecutors have said.

Trump wanted the secret service to take down the magnetometers used to screen for guns at his stop the steal rally. Which forced many of them to leave their guns elsewhere.

testified Wednesday about a massive cache of weapons the far-right extremist group stashed in a Virginia hotel room.

Authorities have said that Meggs and the Florida Oath Keepers on Jan. 5 brought gun boxes, rifle cases and suitcases filled with ammunition to the Virginia hotel that served as the home for the quick reaction force. Another team from Arizona brought weapons, ammunition, and supplies to last 30 days, according to court papers. A team from North Carolina had rifles in a vehicle parked in the hotel lot, prosecutors have said.
Nice story but no guns were taken into the capitol. If they were so bent on an insurrection they would have planned better. You are delusional.

The politicians that killed the elderly in nursing homes over Covid were the real insurrectionists. It would be nice to get vengeance insome way.

That’s some magic feelings and wishes there that because she was a veteran she did know that what she was doing would get her killed.
Way too many children are allowed and encouraged to post here.
I am sure the children know better also.

Nice story but no guns were taken into the capitol. If they were so bent on an insurrection they would have planned better. You are delusional.
They did plan better. They bought tens of thousand of dollars in guns and ammo for use at the Capitol.

And all you see is that security prevented them from getting them inside.

They did plan better. They bought tens of thousand of dollars in guns and ammo for use at the Capitol.

And all you see is that security prevented them from getting them inside.
No, all I see is 0 protestors armed in any video that day and you have no proof they were going to use any guns or ammo at the Capitol. I saw videos of protestors yelling NO when Epps tried to urge them to breach the Capitol. I saw a video of Alex Jones telling a crowd of protestors to obey law enforcement when they were told to move. I saw videos of cops opening doors for protestors. I saw videos of protestors milling around the Capitol, taking selfies and acting like fools. You believe what they tell you not what can be seen by your own eyes.

No, all I see is 0 protestors armed in any video that day and you have no proof they were going to use any guns or ammo at the Capitol. I saw videos of protestors yelling NO when Epps tried to urge them to breach the Capitol. I saw a video of Alex Jones telling a crowd of protestors to obey law enforcement when they were told to move. I saw videos of cops opening doors for protestors. I saw videos of protestors milling around the Capitol, taking selfies and acting like fools. You believe what they tell you not what can be seen by your own eyes.

He's lying

No, all I see is 0 protestors armed in any video that day and you have no proof they were going to use any guns or ammo at the Capitol.
The only reason Mazzar didn't bring his gun inside with him, is because he accidentally dropped it while fighting with police.

One of the oath keepers bought $15,000 in guns right before January 6th. They have the reciepts.
What exactly did he buy? This?

Sharps Model 1874 Creedmore $15,000

sharps-creedmore.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back