SHOCKING: Jury recommends Life in prison for Parkland Shooter Nikolas Cruz

If this isn’t deserving of the death penalty, then what is?

I’m not usually in favor of the death penalty but even I can make an exception for this one.

Oh well.

well, I think they should bring all the dead back to life so they can continue to use his oxygen. I see nothing that will bring those dead back to life, the mere fact he is still breathing is beyond me.

well, I think they should bring all the dead back to life so they can continue to use his oxygen. I see nothing that will bring those dead back to life, the mere fact he is still breathing is beyond me.

Even if he did the the death penalty, how long would it take to carry it out: 10 years, 12 years, 15 years??????

Our death penalty is not a deterrent because of all the delays. The death penalty (especially in cases like this) should be expedited so that all appeals are exhausted in 6 months and the penalty be carried out before people forget what he's even getting executed for.

Broward County is liberal. The judge though was picked by Governor Rick Scott in 2012. She is a circuit judge.

Execute him and his punishment ends.

Let him rot in jail the rest of his days and he gets to think about what he did.

By the way, do not believe for one solitary minute that "life without parole" is any guarantee whatsoever that he'll spend the rest of his life in prison.

By the way, do not believe for one solitary minute that "life without parole" is any guarantee whatsoever that he'll spend the rest of his life in prison.
I think an inmate in California just received opportunity of parole on a life without parole sentence. Nothing is permanent in demofk land.

If he is of sound mind and had no motive other than mass murder of seventeen young souls, I don't see how he gets to stay alive while someone who may have murdered just one person might get death.

I am not even debating the morality of capital punishment, but rather than of equal applied justice.
Lol, life in prison is worst than death. That mother trucker is going to have a really rough time in prison.

Florida is a death penalty state. Bundy was executed in the hot seat and so was America's first female serial killer Iileen Wuornos (by lethal injection) who (only) killed 7 men. I guess the kid was lucky to find a sniveling pack of 12 jurors. I wonder if the judge can override the jury's recommendation.

Stated on television that it was one juror that held up the death penalty.

Lol, life in prison is worst than death. That mother trucker is going to have a really rough time in prison.

We keep hearing that but nobody that makes such a claim can explain why prisoners fight the death penalty until their execution day in most cases.

Forum List

Back