Shooting at muslim cartoon event?

The good news is incels like you don't have kids anyway, you should off yourself and do the world a favor you dunce.
I'd rather hang around, and watch your children and their children slaughter each other. It's what you both deserve.
I'd like to see a reality show where you go to prison.
I'd like to see one where you grow up...
Funny, coming from the internet atheist faggot who is in a state of arrested development.
Atheists, like Theists, are morons.

So which one are you, moron?

cartoon event is Free speech , Free expression and both concepts are corner stones of USA society . No reason for Americans to change their style because of some imported muslim religions dislike of Free speech and expression ACE !!
Then why are you surprised when nutcase religious fanatics start blowing up the world trade center? :wtf:

Then they shouldn't be surprised when we drone their asses out of existence for their violent attacks against people drawing cartoons.....what a moron....
You didnt answer my question. Why are you surprised?

Not surprised at all...muslim terrorists have been a problem for this country since it was founded and the assholes were hijacking American shipping.........well before Thomas Jefferson was President......they have been assholes for a long time and i am not surprised at all...
So you fully expect things like the WTC disaster and you are ok with it?

Just how STUPID do you be to post something like that?

cartoon event is Free speech , Free expression and both concepts are corner stones of USA society . No reason for Americans to change their style because of some imported muslim religions dislike of Free speech and expression ACE !!
Then why are you surprised when nutcase religious fanatics start blowing up the world trade center? :wtf:

Then they shouldn't be surprised when we drone their asses out of existence for their violent attacks against people drawing cartoons.....what a moron....
You didnt answer my question. Why are you surprised?

We're surprised because shit like this rarely happened in America in most of our lifetimes. We arent like Africa or Iran.

But...we keep welcoming people fro shitholes around the world. So this is what we get.
If youre surprised then you are a fucking idiot. You disrespect the religion of committed people for no reason at all and something bad is going to happen. Never fails. Only idiots like you believe its ok that other innocents die so you can be disrespectful. SMH

The solution would seem obvious, then. Kill them.

kowtowing is not respect and muslims that get to the USA or western lands ought to 'Respect' the rules , laws , free speech of the USA and the west ACE !!
They seem to do that very well. I've lived next door to a muslim for about 10 years now and even though he calls me an infidel from time to time he has never chopped of my head.

Too bad.................

Why am I drawing a picture of yer Mooslem Profit?

1. Because I Can.
2. Because I Can.
3. Because F*ck you.
4. Because I Can.

Profit Moohamed. Piss Be Upon Him.
Why did the shooters open fire on a crowd?

Because they can.
sure they can , they also did good advertisement for their religion , he11 , what is it , 37 pages of talk on just this one message board and there are hundreds of message boards all over the world SYNTH !! Yep , good advertisement for the 'religion of peace' !!
I don't think that advertising Islam's tolerance was their goal. Their goal was to make a statement with their lives.

A collection of free citizens in a free society exercising their 1st Amendment freedoms...........and the assholes who tried to shoot it up may very likely have been muslim terrorists.......so they started the violence.......and good Texas cops ended it......
So those free citizens disrespecting the religion of muslims started it then by holding a needless cartoon event about their prophet. Glad you agree.

Sorry moron....you don't get to kill people who draw cartoons...if you try to kill people who draw cartoons you are the asshole, not the cartoonists.......they should learn the Christian doctrine of turning the other cheek.......
Has nothing to do with the point. The christians that were inciting the muslim nutcases should have turned the other cheek and not held an event to piss them off.

1. RE Who started the Event? Pam Geller is not from Texas.
Texas was also the site for a big Muslim event in Garland that drew protests as well.
Are you going to blame Texas for allowing Free Speech for Muslims as well?

2. Are you going to blame the victims for inciting the shooting?
Would you blame a woman for "dressing provocatively" for getting rape kidnapped or killed
for drawing attention to herself that way?

Asclepias if people have a verbal disagreement over a verbal provocation, then resolve it verbally.
If you are physically attacked, you have the right to defense physically.

Verbal : Verbal
: :
Physical : Physical

If people need to be educated in civil law and criminal law in order not to violate laws,
that would be a sensible way to encourage prevention of crime, through law enforcement by education and training.
It would likely reduce the incidence of police violence if everyone agreed what the laws were, what is due process,
and what is and what is not legal response to a conflict or provocation.

Where you could argue thare is discrimination, Asclepias
until all people have EQUAL knowledge and access to law and education on these rights and due process and enforcement,
then the minorities without knowledge do have a disparity in unequal protection and greater likelihood of suffering crime.

So education is the key, and I think all sides agree with that, whether left or right, liberal or conservative, religious or secular.
Doesnt matter where Pam is from. She still organized an event to disrespect Muslims. So what Muslims had an event? Did they draw cartoons of Jesus in order to disrespect christians?

Yes I would have blamed the victims if there were any that were participating in the disrespect. Muslim have long advertised they dont appreciate their prophet being drawn. How much talking do you expect them to do to people that cant understand that simple concept?

And the two guys the cop killed got just as much talking as they deserved........and if you empathize with the killers fuck you.....they were monsters.....and people who plan on murdering people over cartoons need to be put down......

Has nothing to do with the point. The christians that were inciting the muslim nutcases should have turned the other cheek and not held an event to piss them off.

Just had to respond to this fucking stupidity. Your posts are abject fucking garbage, to the point of total embarrassment.

Asshole moron, since you clearly have no fucking clue, let me walk you through reality...google "anti-semitic cartoons arab press" and "iran holocaust denial conference" and see what comes up. All across the arab world jews are called apes and monkeys by arab muslim writers and editors, yet we do not see jews suicide bombing or shooting up large groups of arab muslims.

We do see large numbers of minorities being slaughtered by the intolerant, racist, violent arab muslims across the mideast, often times simply for not being a muslim. We have seen multiple times how muslim terrorists, once they've rounded up large numbers of civilians, separating the non-muslims and killing them outright, while sending the muslims home.

Your stupidity, exposed by such comments as "why aren't you surprised some people got angry and attacked" is a sign you lack the intellectual capability to even begin to understand the importance of the 1st amendment, and why it must be protected. Or should the US revoke it because a handful of psychotics (likely muslims) might react with violence? Get a fucking brain, dimwit.

Here's a clue for you....The Jews and Christians have been invading them since Moses. Since then, there's been numerous crusades by the Catholics, WWI & WWII, and lately Iraq and Afghanistan invasions.

Another fucking moron. Go read a history book. The arabs expanded from the saudi peninsula starting in the late 600s from Western Africa to the Phillippines, and used war to do so. It was the muslims who attacked europe, not the other way around, chimp.

I agree but that doesnt really address the provocation that caused this. Why disrespect someones religion and put people in harms way?

If you are so stupid to ask such a question in a country with free speech, where religion and state are separated legally, you lack the intelligence to understand the answer.

As for the other imbecile, christians are being slaughtered EVERY FUCKING DAY by arab muslims in the mideast; coptics, maronites, eastern orthodox, etc., in iraq, syria, gaza, and are being ethnically cleansed/genocided across africa in places like sudan - where muslims massacred over TWO MILLION christians over the past 2 decades, yet we do not see christians suicide bombing muslims, mass demonstrations calling for their deportation/expulsion from the West, etc.

You and you're moron cohort here whining about a fucking drawing contest eliciting two pieces of muslim islamic trash is somehow "deserved," yet all of those endless massacres, ethnic cleansings, etc,. you remain silent about - and don't even raise the point that christians have not responded.

So tell us, shit bag, who is the lesser people?

The organisers got what they were after.
A perfect propaganda coup.
Well done them.

Muslims look like terrorists...Texans look like like arseholes.
Everyone wins.

Well done them.

Everyone wins.

What do you mean "muslims look like terrorists" who the fuck do you think was shooting those rifles......? The Peace Corp.? Muslims had better get their act together........people with brains are only going to wait so long while the castrated western male politicians and their leftist females stand around and bitch about the victims asking for it.........

I don't think it was a good thing, but only because we know how these animals are so easily outraged and how barbaric they are. They are the only group that react like this. They are murderous animals and deserve to be treated as such.

The 3 shitbags whining against the event, claiming that the muslims were "provoked", have no issue with the crap that appears in the arab muslim press across the mideast about jews and christians.

They are the same low IQ c-nts who would claim that a woman deserved to be raped because of what she was wearing. Just sad but not surprising they are too stupid to even grasp how much of a failure their attempt to argue this point has been.

Well done them.

Everyone wins.

What do you mean "muslims look like terrorists" who the fuck do you think was shooting those rifles......? The Peace Corp.? Muslims had better get their act together........people with brains are only going to wait so long while the castrated western male politicians and their leftist females stand around and bitch about the victims asking for it.........
Two guys with guns turned up and started shooting.
Do they represent Muslims?

Just for our information...who do the Lord's Resistance Army represent?

Well done them.

Everyone wins.

The lords resistance army is always trotted out by morons.....it is not christian because they do not follow the teachings of Christ.......these muslim assholes who went to butcher innocent people over a cartoon...were following their religions call to kill those who are not muslim.......

Sell that crap to someone else...moron....

Well done them.

Everyone wins.

The lords resistance army is always trotted out by morons.....it is not christian because they do not follow the teachings of Christ.......these muslim assholes who went to butcher innocent people over a cartoon...were following their religions call to kill those who are not muslim.......

Sell that crap to someone else...moron....
"You've got me there" would have been quicker to type.

So....they now have learned that we are not France, we aren't Britain......they now realize that there are zones in America with guns that will be used to kill them.....

so.....when the next couple of these muslim assholes walk into a future gun free zone, because they will look for the easy targets.....a mall, like in Kenya....or an elementary school.....

Will you guys blame those victims too........

And the two guys the cop killed got just as much talking as they deserved........and if you empathize with the killers fuck you.....they were monsters.....and people who plan on murdering people over cartoons need to be put down......

So do people who draw cartoons with the intention of inspiring murderous rage.

So essentially, you are siding with the hate group.

I suppose in 1978, you'd have sided with the Nazis wanting to march in Skokie.

Forum List

Back