Shooting at outlet mall in Texas

From a LE contact/source:

If I remember correctly, our gang guru tells us that local cartel type gang bangers take on local city moniker type tattoos to show or demonstrate the area they control. Somebody with a tattoo like would be in the hierarchy of a Cartel type gang in Dallas.

I will confirm that info as soon as I can, but I believe that is what we were told in class.

Its not so much a Gang tattoo as an area tattoo, if I am remembering right. I cannot remember if its just one specific gang that does it or several.

GRAPHIC IMAGE REMOVED

The photo you won't see anymore....the photo of the shooter if he is a hispanic......also, if he is hispanic, this story is gone before monday...

Last edited by a moderator:
There should be 0 deaths committed by anyone in a church. What are you even talking about?
Anyone who wants to kill human beings in a mall for no reason is hopefully a minority.

WHO WILL KILL HUMAN BEINGS IN A CHURCH OR EVEN A SCHOOL FOR NO REASON?
USE YOUR LOGIC AND ANSWER MY QUESTION!

Nope.......liar.

I did.....

Yep....the ritual of the anti-gunners......smearing the blood of the dead on themselves and dancing on the bodies........so they can get the attention of their god, government, to grant them the power to take guns away from people who do not use guns for crime or murder.....
^^coward

Lotsa folks were armed , the best move would be egress like the folks burnin rubber outta there in their vehicles when he jumped outta his car & started shooting
I didn't read that there were that many armed there. In any case, if enough people were armed someone could have a good vantage point to shoot the MF in the back or shoot from a concealed position.

Anyone who wants to kill human beings in a mall for no reason is hopefully a minority.

Total number of mass public shootings in the U.S. in 2022.....

12 individuals in a country of over 350 million people......so yes.....this isn't even a tiny percent of a tiny percent...

There is no commonly agreed-upon term to define a mass shooting, only “mass killing,” which the U.S. Congress defines as three or more people killed in a single incident, not including the perpetrator. The Gun Violence Archive builds on that definition to describe a mass shooting asfour or more people are shot or killed in a single incident, not including the shooter.”

(We've had over 100 mass shootings in 4 months already)

Someone hopefully, in the minority. I'd hate to think that most armed folks would do such a thing.

Total number of mass public shootings in the U.S. in 2022.....

12 individuals in a country of over 350 million people......so yes.....this isn't even a tiny percent of a tiny percent...
HEY DIRTBAG! I AM NOT ASKING ABOUT STATISTICS
F' YOUR GUNS YA COWARD
OFFER A F'N PRAYER AND GO TO BED

I didn't read that there were that many armed there. In any case, if enough people were armed someone could have a good vantage point to shoot the MF in the back or shoot from a concealed position.
Yes , that happens a lot ( like the young guy at that Mall shooting who shot the shooter like 11 times from a good distance right away and the Shooter went into a bathroom & expired

Violence in many parts of Europe is higher than mostly white parts of the U.S., so they really have nothing to teach Americans anyway. From the vids and pics I've seen, that mall seems to be a big hangout for black and brown types. Democrats only want to disarm white people with no criminal backgrounds, and there can only be one reason for their racist policy positions..

Texans are going on and on about God and prayers and their thoughts and support... Everyone of them. Maybe the legislature ought to help God out with this problem. This is the lamest press conference yet.

I was wrong, we have had over 200 mass shootings in 2023. The year is still young.

Red star is perp's parked vehicle and movement seen from the rearview dash cam video.
Purple arrows show his potential path from outside of H&M.
Pink star is the victim seen outside the Claire's with cases right next to the body.
Orange star is rough marking of perp's body seen right outside of FatBurger.

Nope.......liar.

I did.....

Nope....not even close........

Mother Jones tracks all mass public shootings.......
Don't why zguy, heidi and ted cruz are praying for the gun to survive the mass shooting.

Texans are going on and on about God and prayers and their thoughts and support... Everyone of them. Maybe the legislature ought to help God out with this problem. This is the lamest press conference yet.

Yeah.....they need to vote out all democrats....across the entire country....

Then, we could stop 95% of all gun crime.....

How?

1) by stopping the democrat party war on the police

2) stopping democrat party prosecutors, judges and politicians from releasing known, violent, repeat gun felons back onto the streets

3) stop the democrats from allowing the wave of illegal alien criminals, drug cartel gunmen, and human traffickers from flooding across our border....

Forum List

Back