Shooting at outlet mall in Texas

Yawn .. meanwhile, another 200 people died yesterday from COVID, 150 died from drugs, 400 died from alcohol .. but these deaths are insignificant for some reason ..
And in all those cases there is society attempting to address to minimize the effect. For guns? Nope. Nothing.

I am not sure why my fellow gun people are insisting on talking about the shooter being illegal alien. Seems to me that is even worse. Damn, anyone can get a rifle.
If he is, for one thing, if he wasn't here it would not have happened. Thank the murder loving politicians who do nothing about illegals and the border.

I am not sure why my fellow gun people are insisting on talking about the shooter being illegal alien. Seems to me that is even worse. Damn, anyone can get a rifle.

again. Another one begins to understand. A gun would be smuggled in. less chance to stop the shooter if all decent folks unarmed. Seal the border. Deport the savage banger.

Stop and frisk was not solely implemented for blacks. And saved lives. So you want gun control only fro law abiding citizens.

Got it.

Now, seek mental health before it’s too late.
Yes it was.

In 2009, black and Latino people in New York were nine times as likely to be stopped by the police compared to white residents.

The strategy was used with such intensity that officers in the Brooklyn neighborhood of Brownsville conducted 52,000 stopsover eight square blocks between January 2006 and March 2010 — the equivalent of one stop for each resident there every year. The arrest rate was less than one percent for the 14,000 residents.

Black and Latino people were more likely be to stopped and frisked, even though their white counterparts were twice as likely to be found with a gun, according to the New York Civil Liberties Union.

“This is where the racial bias is particularly clear,” Christopher Dunn, the legal director of the group, said.

again. Another one begins to understand. A gun would be smuggled in. less chance to stop the shooter if all decent folks unarmed. Seal the border. Deport the savage banger.
I agree all the border law should be enforced. But, I don't think the shooters gender or immigration status has much bearing.

And in all those cases there is society attempting to address to minimize the effect. For guns? Nope. Nothing.
That's because guns are not the problem. Guns work just like they are supposed to. Of course you scum know all this. Another person here illegally murders and you lying filth ignore that and push to disarm the people who didn't do it.

Yes it was.

In 2009, black and Latino people in New York were nine times as likely to be stopped by the police compared to white residents.

The strategy was used with such intensity that officers in the Brooklyn neighborhood of Brownsville conducted 52,000 stopsover eight square blocks between January 2006 and March 2010 — the equivalent of one stop for each resident there every year. The arrest rate was less than one percent for the 14,000 residents.

Black and Latino people were more likely be to stopped and frisked, even though their white counterparts were twice as likely to be found with a gun, according to the New York Civil Liberties Union.

“This is where the racial bias is particularly clear,” Christopher Dunn, the legal director of the group, said.

Nice dodge. The reality is, it was implemented to get illegal guns off the streets, regardless of race.

Yes it was.

It wasn't called stop and frisk liar, it was called stop question and frisk.

Yes it was.

Because those groups were more inclined to commit violence.

Police are not releasing tje name of the shooter but are st his home and are requesting a translator

Over 1 million more due to rush the border next Thurs. Guarantee 5% will be hardened Criminals who were let out of jail or already on the run from Brown Police,

see the camping cluster forming in El Paso right now. Where do 10,000 go to toilet? Streets&Alleways full of early arrivals.

I agree all the border law should be enforced. But, I don't think the shooters gender or immigration status has much bearing.
He had no right to be here! You can't understand that?

after you support DemWitted policy for 20 years now you want the border fixed? Youre about 40 million too late. 4million savage bangers to add to the Black issue. Good luck.

Forum List

Back