Shooting at outlet mall in Texas

What would you like to see done to help communities?

what Trump policies were doing. Put them to work making money rather than breeding Welfare checks. Everyone like to be productive and wealthy . ENTERPRISE zones were making a good start on improvement.//

Last edited:
Texas is a SHITHOLE because of conservatives

Which of course explains why MORE people are leaving their states and moving to Texas. My gosh, you're wrong on literally every topic I've seen you post about. A stunning track record. And unsurprisingly, a liberal.

If you take away the guns then people driven crazy by the modern lib culture will have to use cars end bombs

And they will
If cars and bombs and knives and whatever else were as effective as guns, logic dictates that people bent on killing would use them about as often as they do guns. And yet they do not.

Guns are easy to get, easy to use, and are very effective at killing lots of people from a long way away. It is what they were designed to do.

Gun free zones are the most vulnerable to gun violence.
If that's the case, why aren't the highest rates of gun death in states like Connecticut and New York?

1683472019576.png

Unconfirmed police scanner report says 30-year-old, Ignacio Garcia, is identified as the shooter at Allen Premium Outlets mall in Texas....

What underlying problem? Are you going to remove every motive for killing by everyone in the US? Or would it be better to simply remove high capacity high damage projectile weapons from legal ownership and leave people with the type of guns available when the constitution was written? Single action, low capacity, low impact weapons?
Come take them.

I bet like maybe 3 { Twee } members at this Pop stand
could say where that *phrase came from or about.
It was Obama's Chief of Staff. His Brother with
the first name Ezekiel was used as one of the architechs
of ObamaCare.Once stating in writing that he does not
actually want to live much past the age of 75.
Thereupon gave notice as to why he attempted to
write as an ObamaCare rule the use of Managed Death
Boards for Seniors.Where If a Senior can afford a Heart
Transplant ... a board can oversee that decision and deny
a wealthy senior their Heart Transplant.
* " Never let a crisis go to waste "
The correct phase was Never let a GOOD crisis go to waste......,....

If cars and bombs and knives and whatever else were as effective as guns, logic dictates that people bent on killing would use them about as often as they do guns. And yet they do not.

Guns are easy to get, easy to use, and are very effective at killing lots of people from a long way away. It is what they were designed to do.
Guns are the glamor tool that attracts crazy people at the moment

Take away the guns and you will still have the crazy people

I know you won't get this, but someone with the mentality of walking around armed concealed in public and willing to shoot someone, is called a bad gun culture. When someone's brain with a gun would use that gun on someone, they're an unsuitable gun candidate.

The two errors in America's guns -

1) The culture; people's orientation towards guns, towards others, and where's safe to store and use them

2) Gun accessibility and their features

At the moment, the emphasis has been more guns, more armed citizens, and a greater push to get any restriction, pardon the pun, shot down. And what's the result? Weekly mass shootings where 4 or more are injured and/or killed.

And this mass killing took an armed cop and not this fallacy of an armed citizen. Proven fact.
You mean like police, that just don't happen to be around when the shooting starts 99% of the time? You think they should not have guns, or you think they should be hired in such quantities as to have one on on every street corner (unless more are needed) every mall, service station, church, party of more than ten people, multiples for schools, etc.? You are simply unwilling to take any responsibility for your community other than paying taxes? I come by volunteerism naturally, as sort of a family thing. Grandad lived on a county dirt road. When the bridge near one end needed replacing, he and my uncles tore down and rebuilt the bridge by their own labor, using timber cut and machined off their own land, just because my farming grandfather had the skills, equipment and was willing to donate his labor, expertise and resources for the good of his community, simply because the county did not have the resources back in that day and age to adequately handle and maintain all the county roads and bridges. Was his a fool or one willing to support his community within the county. When Hendron (outside of Paducah) had no fire protection, my father and brother were volunteers for the volunteer station that was set up, totally unpaid, uninsured using equipment funded by chili suppers and pancake breakfasts, doing dangerous work, me later when older doing likewise. My father volunteer for the Navy, serving in the Pacific, my brother volunteer for Marines, serving in Vietnam, I did a little over 20 years enlisted and office in Armored CAV and Armor, where I further learned and taught my skills. I do not support nor participate in any militias and am individually answerable to my community and state, carrying additional insurance at my own expense. So what is the difference? I am nothing special, there are many thousand if not hundreds of thousands, maybe millions with similar background. Your answer is, if no government paid forces are in my vicinity when something happens to go down, I should run and turn a blind eye, when I am obviously well-trained, responsible, equipped, and have the approval of the state and federal government (in 30+ states) to assist if the situation warrants? I'm not your problem, no matter how anti-gun you are, as I exercise my rights and in fact my duty to my community, family.

This fails as a red herring fallacy – further proof that conservatives are cowards and fear addressing the problem of gun crime and violence.
No stupid conservatives know what the problem is. And we know what will work.
You on the other hand your only address to the issue is no one is trying to take guns away. You are being very dishonest when in fact democrats from Jo Biden on down push banning some type of guns.

Yes. You will say nothing if the shooter qas non-trans. But you will say a lot if he was trans. Therefore you will play dumb.
Because his sexuality was irrelevant to this shooting, UNLIKE THE MURDERER OF THESE SCHOOL CHILDREN. Her mental illness was THE REASON for the murder of the house innocent children

Forum List

Back