Shooting in VA park, Steve scalise shot

The Fact remains they much prefer bombs/cars and such... they don't need firearms to kill people. Shit for brains

And yet it sure killed a lot at Orlando.
Firearms are not their first choice… Fact

Certainly not in Israel or U.K. Where guns are hard to get.
:lmao:
That's not the reason... bombs/cars cause much more terror.
By the way, stolen firearms are extremely easy to get, The vast majority of firearm violence is done by stolen firearms... not legally. dumbass motherfucker.

Yes gun owners are arming criminals at an alarming rate.
Criminals steal from other criminals… Fact

10:41 AM
June 14 by Matt Zapotosky and Ellen Nakashima
Shooter identified by law enforcement officials as James T. Hodgkinson
The shooter at the GOP congressional baseball practice this morning is James T. Hodgkinson of Belleville, Ill., according to law enforcement officials. Hodgkinson, 66, owns a home inspection business. His home inspection license expired in November 2016 and was not renewed, state records show.

Hodgkinson was charged in April 2006 with battery and aiding damage to a motor vehicle, according to online records in St. Clair County, Illinois. The charges were dismissed, records show.

When it takes 6 months or so and $600 in fees to "register" a gun, like a revolver in NYC what you have is a de facto ban, if not de jure.

Trump wants to delay potential terrorists from coming into the US for 6 months while they are thoroughly vetted, and libs call it a 'ban'. Libs want to delay gun owners from getting guns for 6 months while they are vetted, and they call it a 'delay' / 'necessary safety precaution'. Sheesh....

(Relax, snowflakes - this was a JOKE!)

The Fact remains they much prefer bombs/cars and such... they don't need firearms to kill people. Shit for brains

And yet it sure killed a lot at Orlando.
Firearms are not their first choice… Fact

Certainly not in Israel or U.K. Where guns are hard to get.
:lmao:
That's not the reason... bombs/cars cause much more terror.
By the way, stolen firearms are extremely easy to get, The vast majority of firearm violence is done by stolen firearms... not legally. dumbass motherfucker.

Yes gun owners are arming criminals at an alarming rate.
Change your name to Brainless.:slap:

This is the chickens coming home to roost. Democrats and their hate-speech has caused a personal attack on Congress.:oops-28:

[
In Israel the bad guys seem to mostly have knives...

Izzatrite?

hamas1-1.jpg

Just a nutcase, or political?
I wasn't aware there was a distinction at this point.

Sure there is if you ask your pals on the Right.

If a rightwing terror attack occurs, it's always just some nutcase.
And to be fair, if it's an Islamic attack, the argument from the left is pretty much the same.

Silence ye hypocrite.
Something that obvious doesn't occur to the crazies.

It's always the other guy, always.

Well MAYBE it didn't come out like it should have BUT your president must bear some responsibility as he has promoted violence and maybe HE didn't have a thought as to how his loyal subjects would take it

Except that he hasn't.

And by making an excuse(s) for the shooter, YOU are promoting violence.

Also, with your attack in his supporters you are demonstrating the thinking that almost certainly was used by this shooter to justify, in his mind, attacking republican congressmen.
Correll I won't argue the points with you again but my feeling is you have a mean rotten vindictive man in our WH and sometimes that brings out the worst in people ...

It is very likely that this shooter picked up the same world view from the same sources as you.
And once more you'd be wrong And if you think trump is anything other than how I rated him you're not as smart as you think

How could my opinion be "wrong" in the absence of any information on the shooter's beliefs?

Oh, and assuming that I must be stupid for disagreeing with you, once more you reject very concept of reasonable political disagreements.

What do you think would happen if HIllary came out and apologized for her deplorable" remark and admit that she was wrong to do that, and that she just did it in an attempt to marginalize Trump, not because she believed it?
After what you said about me you say I'm stupid for disagreeing with you?? Really ?

Yes a legally bought rifle killed 50 and injured 50 with armed security there. I'd call that a mass killing gun dipshit.

There is no indication at all that what you claim is true.

Yes that happened in Orlando.

And in Dresden far more died. Muslims murder for Allah, we know this, they are doing it all over the world. But that has nothing to do with the attack today, unless you are suggesting this was the work of a Jihadist?

"Kill as many republicans as possible" Ah yes, and now the true colors are coming out.
Well, if that was really said....he was pretty darn inefficient.

As an earlier poster stated, shotguns arent really that efficient unless your close. They're good for quail, pheasant, duck, etc...especially with a modified choke.

Great for home defense.

An attack at a baseball field? NOt so much.

"Kill as many republicans as possible" Ah yes, and now the true colors are coming out.
Well, if that was really said....he was pretty darn inefficient.

As an earlier poster stated, shotguns arent really that efficient unless your close. They're good for quail, pheasant, duck, etc...especially with a modified choke.
Depends on what you're shooting out of them. I guarantee 12 gauge, 3 inch mag, double ott buck will level people by the tens at 50 yards. I call that real damn efficient.

Forum List

Back