Shooting in VA park, Steve scalise shot

The shooter was driven by the constant hate streaming from democrats. Of course the play depicting the assassination of the president was part of that. The shooter wanted to kill as many republicans as possible. That's pretty clear. The leftists on twitter has already started to praise the man. By the end of the day he will be a martyr to the leftist cause.
You know him?

Her cats told her about him over breakfast this morning.

My guess is that they are feverishly combing through his social media postings. If we had his name many of us could find out more about his motivation, and put to rest, much of the speculation that surrounds this incident.

Surely by now they know who he is...
So why are they withholding the name of the shooter?

Let's Play The Game 'Islamic Extremists or Liberal'....

1. Latest to hold up a severed bloody head - Islamic Extremist or Liberal?
ANSWER: LIBERAL
That would be Kathy Griffin, despite the head was only a mock head of the President.

2. Latest to stab and kill someone - Islamic Extremist or Liberal?
I knew you were thinking of the attack in London; however, the disrespectful liberal play in which they assassinate the President on stage was technically the latest.

3. FIRE-BOMBING - Islamic Extremist or Liberal?

ANSWER: Islamic Extremist
Many of you may have been thinking about how snowflakes fire-bombed a GOP Election HQ during the election, but it looks like the fire in a housing building in London just might qualify as the latest.

4. Shooting a Politician - Islamic Extremist of Liberal?

ANSWER: Although we can't be positive yet, but if the reports are right about how the shooter asked if Republicans or Democrats were playing ball on the field before opening up fire, the answer may just well be Liberal. We'll have to wait and see.

That's all we have time for now, folks. Until next time....

So you are comparing fake events to real? Grow up.

Shit for brains, terrorists much prefer bombs/cars and such over firearms for their killing... lol

Guns have been used plenty when they are available.
The Fact remains they much prefer bombs/cars and such... they don't need firearms to kill people. Shit for brains

And yet it sure killed a lot at Orlando.
Firearms are not their first choice… Fact

Certainly not in Israel or U.K. Where guns are hard to get.
:lmao:
That's not the reason... bombs/cars cause much more terror.
By the way, stolen firearms are extremely easy to get, The vast majority of firearm violence is done by people using stolen firearms... not legally. dumbass motherfucker.

Let's Play The Game 'Islamic Extremists or Liberal'....

1. Latest to hold up a severed bloody head - Islamic Extremist or Liberal?
That would be Kathy Griffin, despite the head was only a mock head of the President.

2. Latest to stab and kill someone - Islamic Extremist or Liberal?
I knew you were thinking of the attack in London; however, the disrespectful liberal play in which they assassinate the President on stage was technically the latest.

3. FIRE-BOMBING - Islamic Extremist or Liberal?

ANSWER: Islamic Extremist
Many of you may have been thinking about how snowflakes fire-bombed a GOP Election HQ during the election, but it looks like the fire in a housing building in London just might qualify as the latest.

4. Shooting a Politician - Islamic Extremist of Liberal?

ANSWER: Although we can't be positive yet, but if the reports are right about how the shooter asked if Republicans or Democrats were playing ball on the field before opening up fire, the answer may just well be Liberal. We'll have to wait and see.

That's all we have time for now, folks. Until next time....

So you are comparing fake events to real? Grow up.

Damn, you snowflakes are so defensive and have absolutely NO sense of humor!

Your source is goofy.

Beyond that, it's all speculation. It may well have influenced the shooter to seek hero status among those people.
are you saying that the source made up what Donald Trump Jr said ? can you clarify ?

Nope. I'm saying your source is goofy - to clarify, it's by default.

Don was speculating. We all do it. I'll wait for the facts.

Guns have been used plenty when they are available.
The Fact remains they much prefer bombs/cars and such... they don't need firearms to kill people. Shit for brains

And yet it sure killed a lot at Orlando.
Firearms are not their first choice… Fact

Certainly not in Israel or U.K. Where guns are hard to get.
That's not the reason... bombs/cars cause much more terror.
By the way, stolen firearms are extremely easy to get, The vast majority of firearm violence is done by stolen firearms... not legally. dumbass motherfucker.

Yes gun owners are arming criminals at an alarming rate.

Words have meaning, and you lefties are far to comfortable with just saying what ever it takes in that moment to smear your enemies without any thought as to whether it is accurate or what effects it has on people.
Well MAYBE it didn't come out like it should have BUT your president must bear some responsibility as he has promoted violence and maybe HE didn't have a thought as to how his loyal subjects would take it

Except that he hasn't.

And by making an excuse(s) for the shooter, YOU are promoting violence.

Also, with your attack in his supporters you are demonstrating the thinking that almost certainly was used by this shooter to justify, in his mind, attacking republican congressmen.
Correll I won't argue the points with you again but my feeling is you have a mean rotten vindictive man in our WH and sometimes that brings out the worst in people ...

It is very likely that this shooter picked up the same world view from the same sources as you.
And once more you'd be wrong And if you think trump is anything other than how I rated him you're not as smart as you think

How could my opinion be "wrong" in the absence of any information on the shooter's beliefs?

Oh, and assuming that I must be stupid for disagreeing with you, once more you reject very concept of reasonable political disagreements.

What do you think would happen if HIllary came out and apologized for her deplorable" remark and admit that she was wrong to do that, and that she just did it in an attempt to marginalize Trump, not because she believed it?

Forum List

Back