Shooting in VA park, Steve scalise shot

What did I say they would start on the gun taking just like I said

Leftists Blame Guns While Celebrating GOP Shooting
No one is celebrating the shooting.

The reports I read said a semi-automatic rifle was used.

The gun nuts will never admit that without this weapon, the shooter's damage would be less.

The point is, my weapon had nothing to do with it.

Do you even know what a semi-automatic rifle is?
Silly me. I forgot that only right wing NRA asskissers know about guns.

WTF was I thinking.

How many shots could the shooter have gotten off with a bolt action rifle. Evidently, since I know nothing about guns as not an NRA member, the same number as a semi automatic.

Surprise, surprise....Clinton protégée / spawn and potential 2020 Presidential election Libtard Terry McAuliffe immediately calls for MORE gun control at the scene of the political terrorist attack rather than condemn the un-precedented level of out-of-control political rhetoric that 'radicalized' the liberal shooter.

Forget the cause of his radicalization and violence, darn those implements through which he carried out his rage and radicalized violence.

Virginia Governor Calls For Gun Control At Scene Of Scalise Shooting

"“I think we need to do more to protect all of our citizens,” McAuliffe told The Daily Caller News Foundation and other reporters near the scene of the shooting. “I have long advocated — this is not what today is about — but there are too many guns on the streets. We lose 93 million Americans a day to gun violence. I have long talked about this.”

Forget the Liberal message of 'HATE' Democrats and the Liberal media have been drumming into people's heads, radicalizing them until the point where they go out and commit acts of terrorism like this...this would not have happened if we would have just stripped Americans of their guns....like the UK did to their people.

Yeah, that worked out great.....
Forget the Liberal message of 'HATE' Democrats and the Liberal media have been drumming into people's heads,
I agree they should own that.
radicalizing them until the point where they go out and commit acts of terrorism like this.
That is not the MSM. That is US, taking the talking points beyond and acting like assholes. Do not reneg on your own responsibility in this. Me, you, everyone who goes to political and social message boards and flings political shit. And DO NOT deny it, Easy. You do. I do, too. We ARE the division. We are the only ones who will stop it. Not the "other" guy.

It certainly is, in part, media.
I said MSM. I watch it every night. I read the paper every morning. Never, ever, have they advocated in any way for violence. Ever.

CNN funds that play where Trump is assassinated. If that's not advocating, I don't know what is.

Then you don;t know what it is.

Thanks for admitting it.

Only a total dick thinks funding public theater means you support the actions of every character in the plays presented.

They just released it: James Hodgkinson, 66 years old, of Belleville, IL.

Probably listened to Dimocrats, and was afraid he was going to lose his Medicare.

Do you know the shooter? I'm just wondering how you can credibly speculate on what the man's motivations were.

He was a leftwing Bernie supporter, this is the fault of the violent rhetoric coming from the left, they've been rioting and attacking republicans across the nation because they are fascist pigs who hate democratic elections, this guy just went to the inevitable next step.
And all that has what to do with the plausibility of the man traveling to the D.C. area and shooting people because he was ticked off over potentially losing his Medicare benefit?

Because the left has called for exactly that?

Prof: House GOP ‘should be lined up and shot’

That's a tenured professor bud.

Just posting information that has to do with the terrorist democrat
It was a CHARITY ballgame they were practicing for.

Derp.....

I know what they were practicing for. You conservatives need to stop being so null and void and understand that your policies are pissing people off. Your congressional leaders are talking about kicking 24 million people off health insurance. end programs that feed the elderly and poor children to give corporations a 20 percent tax cut and then you wonder why a man who was known to walk around with a tax the rich sign shows up and starts shooting republicans. This man did not show up to shoot republican congressmen because they were practicing for a charity baseball game OK?
Do you democrats not care about the people who can't afford their insurance now because the prices keep going up? I think not. I highly doubt there are 24 million still on the insurance through Obamacare. People can't afford it any more.
And the reason is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,republicans are starving it to death They don't like something they'll work their asses off to see it fail

Right Right. Last I saw Obama was president for 8 years. Obamacare was collapsing years ago.

Is Obamacare really affordable? Not for the middle class.
These Patients Are Covered by Obamacare But Can’t Afford Treatment

The problem with your argument is that Obamacare does not set premium prices, the private insurers do.

Surprise, surprise....Clinton protégée / spawn and potential 2020 Presidential election Libtard Terry McAuliffe immediately calls for MORE gun control at the scene of the political terrorist attack rather than condemn the un-precedented level of out-of-control political rhetoric that 'radicalized' the liberal shooter.

Forget the cause of his radicalization and violence, darn those implements through which he carried out his rage and radicalized violence.

"“I think we need to do more to protect all of our citizens,” McAuliffe told The Daily Caller News Foundation and other reporters near the scene of the shooting. “I have long advocated — this is not what today is about — but there are too many guns on the streets. We lose 93 million Americans a day to gun violence. I have long talked about this.”

Forget the Liberal message of 'HATE' Democrats and the Liberal media have been drumming into people's heads, radicalizing them until the point where they go out and commit acts of terrorism like this...this would not have happened if we would have just stripped Americans of their guns....like the UK did to their people.

Forget the Liberal message of 'HATE' Democrats and the Liberal media have been drumming into people's heads,
radicalizing them until the point where they go out and commit acts of terrorism like this.
That is not the MSM. That is US, taking the talking points beyond and acting like assholes. Do not reneg on your own responsibility in this. Me, you, everyone who goes to political and social message boards and flings political shit. And DO NOT deny it, Easy. You do. I do, too. We ARE the division. We are the only ones who will stop it. Not the "other" guy.

I said MSM. I watch it every night. I read the paper every morning. Never, ever, have they advocated in any way for violence. Ever.

CNN funds that play where Trump is assassinated. If that's not advocating, I don't know what is.

Thanks for admitting it.

Only a total dick thinks funding public theater means you support the actions of every character in the plays presented.

You may call me "total dick" then, faggot. You really should give up your lame spin attempts in this thread.

I'm sure you won't.

Allow me to quote your rebuttal in advance: "derp dederp dederp dederp derp"

Thanks for admitting it.

Time Warner and the NYTs are still funding them even after the assassination play the pedophile worshipper on CNN Fareed Zakaria called it a masterpiece so fuck you, the rhetoric of the left led to this, this guy was one of you, echoing DNC and MSM talking points verbatim and he attempted to commit the mass murder of republicans that the left has been calling for since November 9th.

This is the Left in America today: Promoters of an Intolerant and Violent ideology which treats those who hold different viewpoints as deserving of execution and damnation.

It's not good when a political movement becomes a Religion - but that is exactly what has happened to the Dem-Prog-Green-Identity Politics coalition.
:badgrin:Triggered Jejune Syndrome TJS is a terrible thing

Poor Prog Loon. You have sown the whirlwind...and are now reaping an ugly violent crop.

It's not going to end well. Your Bernie Bro, despite the advantage of a long gun and several minutes, didn't kill anyone. An equally armed RW gun owner would likely have killed at least a dozen people in that timeframe. I suggest you rethink your jones for a hot cultural war.

Last edited:
This is the Left in America today: Promoters of an Intolerant and Violent ideology which treats those who hold different viewpoints as deserving of execution and damnation.

It's not good when a political movement becomes a Religion - but that is exactly what has happened to the Dem-Prog-Green-Identity Politics coalition.

The biggest threat to our Republic is today's Left.
What is the threat? What scares you?

That the Left is actively working to destroy Western Civilization.

Poor Prog Loon. You have sown the whirlwind...and are now reaping an ugly violent crop.

It's not going to end well. You Bernie Bro, despite the advantage of a long gun and several minutes, didn't kill anyone. An equally armed RW gun owner would likely have killed at least a dozen people in that timeframe. I suggest you rethink your jones for a hot cultural war.

This looks like it could well turn out to be the John Henry event of our time, considering how so many leftists are DEFENDING this man on Twitter.

It's not going to end well. You Bernie Bro, despite the advantage of a long gun and several minutes, didn't kill anyone. An equally armed RW gun owner would likely have killed at least a dozen people in that timeframe. I suggest you rethink your jones for a hot cultural war.

This looks like it could well turn out to be the John Henry event of our time, considering how so many leftists are DEFENDING this man on Twitter.

The Left wants Safe Spaces; the Right wants Freedom.

The former is eating itself in a cannibal-suicide pact. It's not pretty.

Despite the previous calls for violence by conservative America, you still could have squeaked away with the moral high ground, if you hadn't immediately started dancing for joy over the incident. As it is, the whole right now looks ghoulish and violent.

Why aren't you renouncing violence, like the liberals have always done?

That's why we liberals have the moral high ground here. We've always condemned violence, and your side has always supported it. And you still support, despite what happened.

Just posting information that has to do with the terrorist democrat
It was a CHARITY ballgame they were practicing for.

Derp.....

I know what they were practicing for. You conservatives need to stop being so null and void and understand that your policies are pissing people off. Your congressional leaders are talking about kicking 24 million people off health insurance. end programs that feed the elderly and poor children to give corporations a 20 percent tax cut and then you wonder why a man who was known to walk around with a tax the rich sign shows up and starts shooting republicans. This man did not show up to shoot republican congressmen because they were practicing for a charity baseball game OK?
Do you democrats not care about the people who can't afford their insurance now because the prices keep going up? I think not. I highly doubt there are 24 million still on the insurance through Obamacare. People can't afford it any more.
And the reason is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,republicans are starving it to death They don't like something they'll work their asses off to see it fail

Right Right. Last I saw Obama was president for 8 years. Obamacare was collapsing years ago.

Is Obamacare really affordable? Not for the middle class.
These Patients Are Covered by Obamacare But Can’t Afford Treatment

The problem with your argument is that Obamacare does not set premium prices, the private insurers do.
Guess Obama should have thought of that before passing such a shit bill. Oh wait,he did as I stated AND the architect for this disaster did the entire goal was a one payer system in the long run. Obamacare was built to fall apart. Democrats just like Republicans don't give a shit about the people its all a money game to them.

If the majority whip hadn't been there.......there would have bee no armed people to kill this democrat, bernie brown shirt....

Nobody died because of Police Officers. Because Cops immediately fought back & engaged the shooter, no lives were lost at the scene

Why not? When Giffords was shot The Democrats blamed it on a Sarah Palin ad that had a target on Giffords' state as well as several other Democrats they were trying to defeat in the election that year.

Are you now finally understanding the absurdity of reacting like that?
Not a target on Gifford's state....a target on Gifford.

And the difference is?
Let's see...I put a target on an inanimate object.....I put a target on an animate person. Hmmmmmmmmm, let's see.

Leftists are performing a play in which the president is assassinated and a known liberal comedian held up his severed head.

I wonder which is worse.

Julius Caesar was written a long time ago. It was just done to reflect modern times. Grow up.

A dishonest and dishonorable response from a dishonest and dishonorable person.

I was a registered Democrat until they went nuts, then I looked at the Republican, saw patriots who value God & Country, then comes Trump.

All day been watching this vile act and maybe rightfully so BUT no one killed except the nut job Meanwhile in Cal 4 people killed including the gunman and doesn't get a minute on my TV

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure,” Jefferson wrote in a letter to William S. Smith, a diplomatic official in London, on November 13, 1787."

Has the time again come when the Unites States' tree of liberty is to be refreshed by patriots' blood?

The Jefferson quote was a favorite of conservatives on these message boards when Barack Obama became president elect.

Given the tyrannies being committed against the well being of average Americans by the current Republican government in their exclusive service to the top 0.1%, the shootings in Alexandria, Virginia could be the first spillage of tyrant and patriot blood.

Only time will tell.

U.S. congressman Steve Scalise shot in Virginia

Sorry fo4 the tragedy.
But when guys are available it makes it easy to use them when one loses. Get rid of your guns America. Other parts of the world they use eggs or cakes.

Forum List

Back