shooting sports only sport where men and women can compete against each other...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Name one other sport where men and women actually play against each other.......not baseball, basketball, football or even golf........the only sport that will now score men and women in one group...the shooting sports...

NRA Eliminates Women's Division In Shooting Championships

As of this summer, the NRA National Smallbore Rifle Championships will no longer feature a women’s category.

Hold on, dear feminists who regularly read Bearing Arms, let me clarify. From now on, every shooter will be scored in a single group, regardless of gender, because in this kind of shooting there is clear equality among the sexes.

It will be even better when all the shooting categories are just one group.....no reason not to...

Drag racing. Women compete, quite successfully, against men in drag racing...

They could drop men's volleyball...Just do twice as much female volleyball...

Name one other sport where men and women actually play against each other.......not baseball, basketball, football or even golf........the only sport that will now score men and women in one group...the shooting sports...

As of this summer, the NRA National Smallbore Rifle Championships will no longer feature a women’s category.

Hold on, dear feminists who regularly read Bearing Arms, let me clarify. From now on, every shooter will be scored in a single group, regardless of gender, because in this kind of shooting there is clear equality among the sexes.

It will be even better when all the shooting categories are just one group.....no reason not to...

"Name one other sport where men and women actually play against each other..."
Marriage

1. Q: What do you call an intelligent, good looking, sensitive man?
    A: A rumor
  2. Q: Why do little boys whine?
    A: They are practicing to be men.
  3. Q: What do you call a handcuffed man?
    A: Trustworthy..
  4. Q: What does it mean when a man is in your bed gasping for breath and calling your name?
    A: You did not hold the pillow down long enough.
  5. Q: How do you keep your husband from reading your e-mail?
    A: Rename the email folder 'Instruction Manuals'

Last edited:

What about equestrian?

What about equestrian?

I don't know........

I guess it was just that my horse was inferior when I got beat badly by women when I competed in show jumping.

All equestrian sports, horse racing, NASCAR and other racing sports

Maybe we need to agree upon a definition of 'sport' before figuring out which ones are co-ed. ;)

Forum List

Back