Shots Fired at LAX

not sure if he was anti government, so far i've read he had material, hand written note and a sticker or something that said he hated the TSA and pigs. could have just had some psycho personal beef with police authority, which is not necessarily anti government.

see the ex cop in LA who went on a rampage against police

By the way LATIMES is calling it a high powered weapon. ar platform rifles are 223 556 which is not a high power round it's the same caliber as a 22.
I have no idea what he actually used. CNN wrote A man "pulled an assault rifle out of a bag and began to open fire"

Suspect shot, in custody at LAX after TSA officer fired upon, killed - CNN.com

200.00 fee for an assault weapon plus the cost of an assault weapon 16,000- 25,000 I doubt it was an assault weapon, unless it's one of those from obama's fast and the furious fuck up.

By the way LATIMES is calling it a high powered weapon. ar platform rifles are 223 556 which is not a high power round it's the same caliber as a 22.

That's because no one at the LA Times has a clue about what constitutes a high power weapon...or an 'assault rifle' for that matter. But hey, if it gets the base riled up and sells newspapers, who cares about facts???

fox news is also reporting LAPD said high powered assault rifle

I have no idea what he actually used. CNN wrote A man "pulled an assault rifle out of a bag and began to open fire"

Some eyewitnesses have said it was a rifle, some have said it was a pump shotgun. I don't think anyone really knows at this point.

That's because no one at the LA Times has a clue about what constitutes a high power weapon...or an 'assault rifle' for that matter. But hey, if it gets the base riled up and sells newspapers, who cares about facts???

Link?

(Not trying to be an ass, just want to read the story)

not sure if he was anti government, so far i've read he had material, hand written note and a sticker or something that said he hated the TSA and pigs. could have just had some psycho personal beef with police authority, which is not necessarily anti government.

see the ex cop in LA who went on a rampage against police

Chris Dorner, yep that's correct.

Ignorance abounds, no doubt about it. I have high powered rifles...and no .223 round, whether in an evil looking black rifle or a old fashion wood stock is "high power". Shoot a large caliber belted magnum round just once and you'll instantly understand the difference.

Link?

(Not trying to be an ass, just want to read the story)

sure thing, it is currently their main story on the website

TSA employee dead, at least 6 injured in LAX shooting; gunman wounded and in custody, officials say | Fox News

Some eyewitnesses have said it was a rifle, some have said it was a pump shotgun. I don't think anyone really knows at this point.
Regardless whether it was shotgun, high power rifle, or assault rifle his intentions were probably much more than just shooting a single TSA guard.

This one was an AR platform rifle not sure if it was an assault rifle or just a semi automatic. but it wasn't a high powered rifle.

Regardless whether it was shotgun, high power rifle, or assault rifle his intentions were probably much more than just shooting a single TSA guard.

He apparently was only targeting other TSA agents, but I think he shot more than one of them. I heard a report that there were at least 3 people in the hospital.

He apparently was only targeting other TSA agents, but I think he shot more than one of them. I heard a report that there were at least 3 people in the hospital.

Remember Chris Dorner?

Forum List

Back