Shots Fired at LAX

in 2017, we will be seeing two hour documentaries on all of the terrorist shootings over the 8 yr period.

Preceded by a documentary on how the 'they're taking our guns away' was only to boost sales and profits for gun manufacturers. As a matter of fact, EVERY RWN cause boosts profits for their backers.

Yay Leftytoons some new deaths to politicize! Let's grab some guns!

will this be a never ending trend till Obama goes home in 2017?

Pretty much.

By the way LATIMES is calling it a high powered weapon. ar platform rifles are 223 556 which is not a high power round it's the same caliber as a 22.

That's because no one at the LA Times has a clue about what constitutes a high power weapon...or an 'assault rifle' for that matter. But hey, if it gets the base riled up and sells newspapers, who cares about facts???

There is so much stupid in there I don't know where to start. And not just these. several pages of clueless comments. So how about this. All you people who obviously have never even handled guns just hold the stupid in ok?

I know your comment wasn't directed at me.

will this be a never ending trend till Obama goes home in 2017?

Best He make certain His "papers" are up to date. Kenya is really tough on entry these days.

Obama was born in Hawaii which is one of the 57 States and territories of the United States of America. Your 'boy' Ted Cruz was born in Canada which IS NOT one of the 57 States and territories of the United States of America.
Tea Party members don't want to be reminded of that.

That would never happen at baggage claim at LAX. Many are packing there when picking someone up.

Not that I would know for sure that is....:eusa_whistle:

-Geaux

This is supposed to be a picture of the shooter.
LAX Shooting Update: Suspect IDed as NJ Resident Paul Anthony Ciancia (W/ Photo) | Opinion - Liberal
ZZ2D355F43.jpg

Forum List

Back