Shots Fired at LAX

Gunman opens fire at LAX, killing TSA worker and wounding others - U.S. News

By Pete Williams, Andrew Blankstein, Erin McClam and Tracy Connor, NBC News

A man carrying anti-government material and an assault rifle shot his way through security at Los Angeles International Airport on Friday, killing one Transportation Security Administration worker, wounding as many as three others and sending terrified travelers diving for cover and fleeing onto the tarmac, authorities and witnesses said.
The gunman, identified by law-enforcement officials as 23-year-old Paul Anthony Ciancia, was shot by law enforcement and taken into custody in critical condition. The motive is not clear but it's believed he had anti-government views based on written materials he was carrying, the officials said.
Federal officials told NBC News it was unclear whether Ciancia was targeting the TSA or was trying to shoot his way through to get further into the airport. But one witness said the shooter, who calmly walking through the terminal with his weapon, approached him with a one-word question.
<more>

California nothing else needs to be said.
communisfornia.

the guy was from Jersey.....another moron from another State moving here and fucking it up....

I also mention that later in in this thread. however it is your states that cause most of it's citizens to be disarmed with the very weapon and magazine he had.
True?

This is supposed to be a picture of the shooter.
LAX Shooting Update: Suspect IDed as NJ Resident Paul Anthony Ciancia (W/ Photo) | Opinion - Liberal
ZZ2D355F43.jpg
Your link said, "he&#8217;s being described as having &#8220;strong anti-government views&#8221; based on written material in his possession at the time of the shooting."

Which makes me wonder, just who in our society these days has "anti-government views"?

mmmmm....................tea anyone?

Chris Dorner you assuming ass shit stain.

Your link said, "he’s being described as having “strong anti-government views” based on written material in his possession at the time of the shooting."

Which makes me wonder, just who in our society these days has "anti-government views"?

mmmmm....................tea anyone?

Don't be a fucking idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You're right, no one should ever have anti-government views. In fact, we should lock up anyone who dissents!
I'm not saying that. What I am saying, is that the right has been, for some time, spewing out their vitriol against the government, defending their right to carry a gun and demonizing anyone with opposing views. And that's having an affect on the fanatics of our society and is manifesting in events, like the one at LAX today.

This is what their rhetoric is doing to the country.

I can't for the life of me figure out why TSA officers don't have any weapons? They were literally sitting ducks once the suspect started firing upon them. These are officers responsible for airport security, and with no firearms?

The Department of Homeland Security needs to authorize firearms for these officers so they can do their jobs properly. No one knows for sure what would have happened, however had these officers been properly armed, the suspect may have been stopped before he made it to the terminal area of the airport.

It's bad enough some cops have them. But most TSA folks should be working at Burger King and you want to give them guns? Holy shitballs.:cuckoo:

the guy was from Jersey.....another moron from another State moving here and fucking it up....

Kalifornia New Jerski, same thing.

WOW, why are you acting so noticeably stupid?
I asked you a question, asshole, are you going to answer it? Yes or no?
You never posted on any thread that dealt with Chris Dorner? It was a stupid question. How ever it is about right for an obama support to try and forget about another obama supporter being a cop killer.

How can someone simply waltz into that airport with an assault rifle and 100 rounds of ammo and start killing people...behind the security screening area?

Either the govt man stops killers getting into airport terminals with guns...or everyone is allowed to carry a handgun in terminals and on planes.

How can someone simply waltz into that airport with an assault rifle and 100 rounds of ammo and start killing people...behind the security screening area?

Either the govt man stops killers getting into airport terminals with guns...or everyone is allowed to carry a handgun in terminals and on planes.

those gun free zones are one of the most dangerous places to be

Have you never been into an airport before? There is more armed security and police than pretty much anywhere :cuckoo:

Let's not make this political, now. It's simply another common current event.

It seems he's a right wing anti Obama gun nut so this will be tge work of a lone wolf, someone who needed help, lost his job because of Obama.....anything but a right wing gun nut.
All airline passengers should be armed to avoid this happening again.

I wonder how stupid the right wing excuses will get.

Let's not make this political, now. It's simply another common current event.

It seems he's a right wing anti Obama gun nut so this will be tge work of a lone wolf, someone who needed help, lost his job because of Obama.....anything but a right wing gun nut.
All airline passengers should be armed to avoid this happening again.

I wonder how stupid the right wing excuses will get.

Chris Dorner

Have you never been into an airport before? There is more armed security and police than pretty much anywhere :cuckoo:

gun free zones do not apply to law enforcement

things you should have learned if you paid attention

You never posted on any thread that dealt with Chris Dorner? It was a stupid question. How ever it is about right for an obama support to try and forget about another obama supporter being a cop killer.
Um, I don't know who Chirs Dorner is and I haven't been an Obama supporter for the last 4-1/2 years.

Are you going to answer the god-damn question, or just keep playing these little bullshit word games?

Forum List

Back