Shots Fired at LAX

Nut cases everywhere!

And the RWN's continue to feed them.

Chris dorner didn't listen to right wing anything he hated the right wing but supported obama.

obama-lectern-seal-630-gettycopy.jpg

I can't for the life of me figure out why TSA officers don't have any weapons? They were literally sitting ducks once the suspect started firing upon them. These are officers responsible for airport security, and with no firearms?

The Department of Homeland Security needs to authorize firearms for these officers so they can do their jobs properly. No one knows for sure what would have happened, however had these officers been properly armed, the suspect may have been stopped before he made it to the terminal area of the airport.

I can't for the life of me figure out why TSA officers don't have any weapons? They were literally sitting ducks once the suspect started firing upon them. These are officers responsible for airport security, and with no firearms?

The Department of Homeland Security needs to authorize firearms for these officers so they can do their jobs properly. No one knows for sure what would have happened, however had these officers been properly armed, the suspect may have been stopped before he made it to the terminal area of the airport.

Killer is a white male, aged 23. Profile at link:

Profile of the Alleged LAX Shooter | Video - ABC News

TSA aren't law enforcement. They don't get any sort of law enforcement training. The increase in cost to train and license them to carry firearms would be insane.

Not to mention how much the Alex Jones people would flip the fuck out.

TSA aren't law enforcement. They don't get any sort of law enforcement training. The increase in cost to train and license them to carry firearms would be insane.

Not to mention how much the Alex Jones people would flip the fuck out.
I realize that the costs would be high, however I believe it needs to be considered given this tragedy. If private security guards, and those transporting money (who by the way are not law enforcement officers) can carry guns, then surely airport security should be authorized to carry firearms as well. I am sure some of them already have some sort of firearms training (like ex-military).

Your link said, "he’s being described as having “strong anti-government views” based on written material in his possession at the time of the shooting."

Which makes me wonder, just who in our society these days has "anti-government views"?

mmmmm....................tea anyone?

You're right, no one should ever have anti-government views. In fact, we should lock up anyone who dissents!

Your link said, "he’s being described as having “strong anti-government views” based on written material in his possession at the time of the shooting."

Which makes me wonder, just who in our society these days has "anti-government views"?

mmmmm....................tea anyone?

You're right, no one should ever have anti-government views. In fact, we should lock up anyone who dissents!

Two readers comments from link: Less than a minute ago:

Bluewater402's research says the shooter is a registered dem (and shooter is from NJ so very likely a dem), but the AP News from The Associated Press ;SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-11-01-16-42-54 Is reporting that a note from the shooter says he is a "**** off patriot" who is having his "constitutional rights" violated by the TSA. Seems like the AP is trying to characterize shooter as a right winger. Also, when do you ever see the Left wing media drill down on the issue of a perpetrator's politics except when they think they've caught a conservative by the toe? BTW, wouldn't be surprised if shooter turns out to be lefty since shooter says he wanted to kill "pigs".

One hour ago:

To anticipate my good liberal friends: The shooter is a registered democrat, according to public records. His family is wealthy, and does not appear to be associated with my fellow red-neck tea party members. Since we on the right are presumed guilty of all violent acts, government shutdowns, and suffering by the poor, I looked up this information to preempt the accusations I’m sure I will have to defend in the next 72 hours.

Suspect arrested in LAX shooting is 23-year-old Paul Ciancia - KTIV News 4 Sioux City IA: News, Weather and Sports

Gunman opens fire at LAX, killing TSA worker and wounding others - U.S. News

By Pete Williams, Andrew Blankstein, Erin McClam and Tracy Connor, NBC News

A man carrying anti-government material and an assault rifle shot his way through security at Los Angeles International Airport on Friday, killing one Transportation Security Administration worker, wounding as many as three others and sending terrified travelers diving for cover and fleeing onto the tarmac, authorities and witnesses said.
The gunman, identified by law-enforcement officials as 23-year-old Paul Anthony Ciancia, was shot by law enforcement and taken into custody in critical condition. The motive is not clear but it's believed he had anti-government views based on written materials he was carrying, the officials said.
Federal officials told NBC News it was unclear whether Ciancia was targeting the TSA or was trying to shoot his way through to get further into the airport. But one witness said the shooter, who calmly walking through the terminal with his weapon, approached him with a one-word question.
<more>

California nothing else needs to be said.
communisfornia.

the guy was from Jersey.....another moron from another State moving here and fucking it up....

Forum List

Back