Shots Fired at LAX

Yay Leftytoons some new deaths to politicize! Let's grab some guns!

will this be a never ending trend till Obama goes home in 2017?

Pretty much.

By the way LATIMES is calling it a high powered weapon. ar platform rifles are 223 556 which is not a high power round it's the same caliber as a 22.

That's because no one at the LA Times has a clue about what constitutes a high power weapon...or an 'assault rifle' for that matter. But hey, if it gets the base riled up and sells newspapers, who cares about facts???

There is so much stupid in there I don't know where to start. And not just these. several pages of clueless comments. So how about this. All you people who obviously have never even handled guns just hold the stupid in ok?

will this be a never ending trend till Obama goes home in 2017?

Best He make certain His "papers" are up to date. Kenya is really tough on entry these days.

Obama was born in Hawaii which is one of the 57 States and territories of the United States of America. Your 'boy' Ted Cruz was born in Canada which IS NOT one of the 57 States and territories of the United States of America.

:lol:

So far, there have been no liberals calling for gun control in response to this event.

Yet in this thread there have been a number of hysterical conservatives preemptively getting themselves worked up defending themselves from imaginary attacks.

The OP himself called for it... He called it a "common event." He is also anti the second amendment.... gee, I wonder where this is going.

I have no idea what he actually used. CNN wrote A man "pulled an assault rifle out of a bag and began to open fire"

Suspect shot, in custody at LAX after TSA officer fired upon, killed - CNN.com

Some eyewitnesses have said it was a rifle, some have said it was a pump shotgun. I don't think anyone really knows at this point.
Regardless whether it was shotgun, high power rifle, or assault rifle his intentions were probably much more than just shooting a single TSA guard.

Please, do tell....

-Geaux

:lol:

So far, there have been no liberals calling for gun control in response to this event.

Yet in this thread there have been a number of hysterical conservatives preemptively getting themselves worked up defending themselves from imaginary attacks.

The OP himself called for it... He called it a "common event." He is also anti the second amendment.... gee, I wonder where this is going.

Also CNN and MSNBC have been all over the assault rifle thing. Actually I imagine they're happy to have something to talk about other than Obammycare.

Forum List

Back