Shots Fired at LAX

You never posted on any thread that dealt with Chris Dorner? It was a stupid question. How ever it is about right for an obama support to try and forget about another obama supporter being a cop killer.
Um, I don't know who Chirs Dorner is and I haven't been an Obama supporter for the last 4-1/2 years.

Are you going to answer the god-damn question, or just keep playing these little bullshit word games?

You're not an obama defender, but you only bash republicans, and you don't know who Chris Dorner is? Got it.:eusa_whistle:
You're full of shit.

You never posted on any thread that dealt with Chris Dorner? It was a stupid question. How ever it is about right for an obama support to try and forget about another obama supporter being a cop killer.
Um, I don't know who Chirs Dorner is and I haven't been an Obama supporter for the last 4-1/2 years.

Are you going to answer the god-damn question, or just keep playing these little bullshit word games?

Chris Dorner is the former LAPD police officer that went on a shooting spree

one other thing i couldnt help but notice

everyday it seems to get harder to find folks who supported obama

--LOL

Chris Dorner is the former LAPD police officer that went on a shooting spree

one other thing i couldnt help but notice

everyday it seems to get harder to find folks who supported obama

--LOL

Don't believe for one second that he doesn't know about chris dorner
And if he lied about..............

You're right, no one should ever have anti-government views. In fact, we should lock up anyone who dissents!
I'm not saying that. What I am saying, is that the right has been, for some time, spewing out their vitriol against the government, defending their right to carry a gun and demonizing anyone with opposing views. And that's having an affect on the fanatics of our society and is manifesting in events, like the one at LAX today.

This is what their rhetoric is doing to the country.
You guys tried this schtick when Ganny Giffords was shot.
You embartassed yourself then, too.

California nothing else needs to be said.
communisfornia.

the guy was from Jersey.....another moron from another State moving here and fucking it up....

I also mention that later in in this thread. however it is your states that cause most of it's citizens to be disarmed with the very weapon and magazine he had.
True?

well that is just another lesson for the anti-gun nuts....if a person wants a gun...they can get one.....and the kind they want...

the guy was from Jersey.....another moron from another State moving here and fucking it up....

I also mention that later in in this thread. however it is your states that cause most of it's citizens to be disarmed with the very weapon and magazine he had.
True?

well that is just another lesson for the anti-gun nuts....if a person wants a gun...they can get one.....and the kind they want...
Yep

How can someone simply waltz into that airport with an assault rifle and 100 rounds of ammo and start killing people...behind the security screening area?
Clearly the solution is to ban these rifles and thoie magazines.

Never mind that the guy did not have an assault rifle.

1-the magazines are banned in California

2- from the photos it appears to be a complaint California rifle

3- another shooting in a gun free zone

4- a good guy with a gun took out the bad guy

You're right, no one should ever have anti-government views. In fact, we should lock up anyone who dissents!
I'm not saying that. What I am saying, is that the right has been, for some time, spewing out their vitriol against the government, defending their right to carry a gun and demonizing anyone with opposing views. And that's having an affect on the fanatics of our society and is manifesting in events, like the one at LAX today.

This is what their rhetoric is doing to the country.

works the other way around too Billo....the pro gunners here are being demonized by those with opposing views....

I can't for the life of me figure out why TSA officers don't have any weapons? They were literally sitting ducks once the suspect started firing upon them. These are officers responsible for airport security, and with no firearms?

The Department of Homeland Security needs to authorize firearms for these officers so they can do their jobs properly. No one knows for sure what would have happened, however had these officers been properly armed, the suspect may have been stopped before he made it to the terminal area of the airport.

It's bad enough some cops have them. But most TSA folks should be working at Burger King and you want to give them guns? Holy shitballs.:cuckoo:

Kalifornia New Jerski, same thing.

oh its you....the shitball who will bad mouth other States but will not say what shit State he lives in......when your balls finally drop Politico maybe you will be brave enough to say what State you live in.....until you do....stay in the threads for Pussies....

How can someone simply waltz into that airport with an assault rifle and 100 rounds of ammo and start killing people...behind the security screening area?

Do you mean to use the word "complaint" or compliant?

Airports are not "gun free". They're loaded with armed cops.

gun free zones do not apply to cops

but you knew that

Take a gun into an air port and see how that works out.

Just as with several other shootings, there were armed guards on the site.

Like it or not, THAT is not "gun free".

Nutters live in their own little world.

Just as with several other shootings, there were armed guards on the site.

Like it or not, THAT is not "gun free".

Nutters live in their own little world.

Yes, and thankfully because of the armed guards there was just 1 casualty (vs maybe 13-25 like other mass shootings where there were no armed bystanders).

By the way LATIMES is calling it a high powered weapon. ar platform rifles are 223 556 which is not a high power round it's the same caliber as a 22.

That's because no one at the LA Times has a clue about what constitutes a high power weapon...or an 'assault rifle' for that matter. But hey, if it gets the base riled up and sells newspapers, who cares about facts???

There is so much stupid in there I don't know where to start. And not just these. several pages of clueless comments. So how about this. All you people who obviously have never even handled guns just hold the stupid in ok?

Not big on specificity are you? :lol:

And I GUARANTEE I've put more rounds downrange than you.

Making it clear to all just how ignorant your are is no way to go through life.

Forum List

Back