Should 8-Year-Old Be Wearing Make-Up?

They think a normal child seeking affection is seeking "sexual attention." Just thinking about it makes me want to strangle one of them to death.

I'm not so sure they think the child wants sexual contact.
I think THEY want it and to hell with what the child thinks.

I mean the way I look at it they would choose a pretty child over an ugly one just like the rest of us would choose an attractive person over an ugly one.

I don't think it is the looks they are concerned with. They are concerned with the youthfulness and the innocence of the victim.

But given the choice why wouldnt they pick the better looking one?

Because that's not what they care about. They want the one with the LEAST self confidence.

They think a normal child seeking affection is seeking "sexual attention." Just thinking about it makes me want to strangle one of them to death.

I mean the way I look at it they would choose a pretty child over an ugly one just like the rest of us would choose an attractive person over an ugly one.

I don't think it is the looks they are concerned with. They are concerned with the youthfulness and the innocence of the victim.

Because "looks" ---- isn't what they're after. That's what normal people are after.

It is not a sexual orientation. It is a sickness, a disease, an anomaly, a mental defect.

It is not a sexual orientation. It is a sickness, a disease, an anomaly, a mental defect.

Or to put it another way, it's not a sexual orientation; it's a psychological one.

Because that's not what they care about. They want the one with the LEAST self confidence.

I guess that would depend on whether or not the perv gave a shit or not whether he could convince the kid it was a good idea.
I'm sure,just like a rapist they might get into the power trip and fighting back may be just what they want.
I think you're pigeon holing the pervs into one category when they probably have different kinks like normal people.

Teaching your girls to be strong willed, independent and opinionated can work out well for them. Then they are more intimidating to a lot of men. :D True story.

You're forgetting the desire of some rapist to impose their will on their victim.
They want you to fight back because they get a kick out of it.

That's not usually the case with pedophiles from what I know though. They are very much opportunistic.

Teaching your girls to be strong willed, independent and opinionated can work out well for them. Then they are more intimidating to a lot of men. :D True story.

You're forgetting the desire of some rapist to impose their will on their victim.

Not all rape victims are "attractive" as far as appearances go either.

Not all rape victims are "attractive" as far as appearances go either.

Which would tell you it's all about imposing their will on the victim.

And as I said...
I guess that would depend on whether or not the perv gave a shit or not whether he could convince the kid it was a good idea.
I'm sure,just like a rapist they might get into the power trip and fighting back may be just what they want.
I think you're pigeon holing the pervs into one category when they probably have different kinks like normal people.

Most pedophiles groom their victims first though. I mean sure, in some cases, you are probably right. In most situations, though, pedophilia is committed by close family members/friends. People who are trusted by the family. Rather than selecting a child by how cute that child might be, they usually go for the easiest and most convenient victim. As long as it is a child, I don't think they are very particular about the "looks" part.

Most pedophiles groom their victims first though. I mean sure, in some cases, you are probably right. In most situations, though, pedophilia is committed by close family members/friends. People who are trusted by the family. Rather than selecting a child by how cute that child might be, they usually go for the easiest and most convenient victim. As long as it is a child, I don't think they are very particular about the "looks" part.

Oh absolutely most cases involve family members or those known to the family.
But my whole point is dont put the apple pie on the window sill.

Why not just have us dress in burkas too? I mean, if that's your view on things. Some guys might find calves sexy. Maybe ankles or earlobes.

Basically, don't do what you like because some guy might want to rape you. :rolleyes-41: Most of us women are going to wear our makeup, go out in public with it, post our pictures and not live in FEAR of being raped by some nut bag. What kind of life is that?

Why not just have us dress in burkas too? I mean, if that's your view on things. Some guys might find calves sexy. Maybe ankles or earlobes.

As long as you're of the age that you can make that decision on your own....by all means wear that skirt as short a you want.
Or my preference would be as short as I want.

Basically, don't do what you like because some guy might want to rape you. :rolleyes-41: Most of us women are going to wear our makeup, go out in public with it, post our pictures and not live in FEAR of being raped by some nut bag. What kind of life is that?

We're talking about pedos going after children.
Not grown ass women.

As long as you're of the age that you can make that decision on your own....by all means wear that skirt as short a you want.
Or my preference would be as short as I want.

Nothing wrong with short skirts. They are cute. Much better than walking around wearing a . . . frock or something. I don't really know what a frock is, but it sounds ugly enough. :D

We're talking about pedos going after children.
Not grown ass women.

And so? It's pretty much the same thing. Be afraid, be very afraid. Ooooo. Don't post a picture of your child at her dance recital!

Forum List

Back