Should 8-Year-Old Be Wearing Make-Up?

You're as dumb as she is.
I was very clear on my stance and neither of your claims represent what I said.

How are we dumb? You are saying that makeup is the reason, and yet you are saying it's okay in "this" or "that" situation??? How does that make any sense at all? You don't make any sense. That's the problem here.

Holy shit!!!
You just compared grown women to 8 year old little girls!!
You're either drunk or stupid.

Where did I do that? You are saying that a child wearing makeup is "okay" at a dance recital but not at home with her mom while playing dress up. Correct?

Holy fuck you just did it again!!!
I have stated clearly that doing this in your own home is totally accepted and expected.
Read the damn thread again if you cant keep up.

Oh was that included in your little list? Sorry, I didn't read it. :blahblah:

So you cant keep up with a few pages on a fuckin message board?
Funny, I know your stance why dont you know mine?
Okay i'm done here,you obviously cant keep up with a few pages without having a brain fart.

When you find yourself going "everybody's dumb except me" --- it just might be your turn to pick up the reality check.

Pogo you're an idiot.
If you have read what I've posted you'll find that your premise is total bullshit.

Stop getting so upset and being insulting. Control yourself please.

Than you need to work on your reading comprehension.
Both you and pogo have totally misrepresented what I've said.
I wont stand for someone putting words in my mouth.

Well, you've gone and made a list of what is acceptable, and that is the final word, eh? :rolleyes-41:

You're fast approaching dumb bimbo status........

Why? Because I didn't read your silly list? Puhleese. Who do you think you are?

How are we dumb? You are saying that makeup is the reason, and yet you are saying it's okay in "this" or "that" situation??? How does that make any sense at all? You don't make any sense. That's the problem here.

Holy shit!!!

Where did I do that? You are saying that a child wearing makeup is "okay" at a dance recital but not at home with her mom while playing dress up. Correct?

I have stated clearly that doing this in your own home is totally accepted and expected.

Okay i'm done here,you obviously cant keep up with a few pages without having a brain fart.

Your stance was you were against little girls wearing makeup, except for at recitals. That is what you were saying earlier. Yeah, I've been multitasking, so sorry that my 100% attention is not on every post you've made here. :rolleyes-41: There is no need for your crappy attitude when Pogo and I were having a discussion though.

Some pretty misogynist sounding posts here. Perhaps that explains your unwillingness to put the blame for a man's sickness on the man, instead making it seem as if such behavior would be instigated by something like makeup.

Oh absolutely most cases involve family members or those known to the family.
But my whole point is dont put the apple pie on the window sill.

Why not just have us dress in burkas too? I mean, if that's your view on things. Some guys might find calves sexy. Maybe ankles or earlobes.

Another astute thought. You've just put your finger on where all that starts.

Holy shit!!!

When you find yourself going "everybody's dumb except me" --- it just might be your turn to pick up the reality check.

Pogo you're an idiot.
If you have read what I've posted you'll find that your premise is total bullshit.

Well, you've gone and made a list of what is acceptable, and that is the final word, eh? :rolleyes-41:

Pogo you're an idiot.

You've been following this thread from the get go just like me.
I remember your stance on this subject,if you cant remember mine I see no reason to argue with you because you cant remember the basis of my opinion which will lead to just what we're doing now.....
And with that ...adios. If you want to go back and refresh your memory get back with me.

I remember your stance on this subject,if you cant remember mine I see no reason to argue with you because you cant remember the basis of my opinion which will lead to just what we're doing now.....
And with that ...adios. If you want to go back and refresh your memory get back with me.

No I have not. I've been texting and doing all kinds of other things. I've been checking back periodically when a post is addressed to ME. Sorry I don't read all of your posts. That must be a huge blow to your ego.

Holy shit!!!

I don't think anyone really gives two shits about your stance.

Your stance at the beginning of this discussion was anti makeup. Did it change somewhere during this discussion? If it did, I was not aware of that, and by the hostile way you addressed myself and Pogo, it seems like it has not changed much.

Why not just have us dress in burkas too? I mean, if that's your view on things. Some guys might find calves sexy. Maybe ankles or earlobes.

Holy shit!!!

Where did I do that?

And a while ago he claimed I was saying pedophilia was "normal". Same poster, same failed reading comprehension.

Pogo you're an idiot.

Interesting since you've misrepresented both of us.

Again -- when you find yourself going "everybody's dumb except me".....

No I have not. I've been texting and doing all kinds of other things. I've been checking back periodically when a post is addressed to ME. Sorry I don't read all of your posts. That must be a huge blow to your ego.

Pfffftttt .....bitch you think way to highly of yourself.
Dont blame me if you cant follow a thread. I've been drinking beer,margaritas and bulldogs yet i've kept up with everything you've said.
So what does that say about you?
You're better at talking useless outer social issues....maybe you should stick with that.

Your stance at the beginning of this discussion was anti makeup. Did it change somewhere during this discussion? If it did, I was not aware of that, and by the hostile way you addressed myself and Pogo, it seems like it has not changed much.

My stance was anti making your 8 year old looking like a hooker.
Had you paid attention or actually read my posts you'd know that.

Can people not present their points or their disagreements in a logical and coherent way? Why all the hostility ALL the time? It's really tiresome, you know? If you disagree with something I'm saying, then explain to me what it is you disagree with. Don't just call me a bimbo and expect me to be civil to you afterwards. If you want me to respect you and your opinions, then I'm sorry but you have to also respect me and mine. Otherwise, fuck off. That is all. :D

Holy shit!!!

Where did I do that?

And a while ago he claimed I was saying pedophilia was "normal". Same poster, same failed reading comprehension.

Pogo you're an idiot.

You said it was normal,not me.

Pfffftttt .....bitch you think way to highly of yourself.
Dont blame me if you cant follow a thread. I've been drinking beer,margaritas and bulldogs yet i've kept up with everything you've said.
So what does that say about you?
You're better at talking useless outer social issues....maybe you should stick with that.

Ohhhh. That explains a lot. :lol: Well, let me just tell you, that your nastiness is completely uncalled for. Get a grip on yourself.

Holy shit!!!

Where did I do that?

Pogo you're an idiot.

You said it was normal,not me.

See? You just confirmed it.

:dig:

My stance was anti making your 8 year old looking like a hooker.
Had you paid attention or actually read my posts you'd know that.

So why does this particular 8-year-old look like a hooker but the one at the dance recital wearing just as much makeup does not? This makes no sense to me whatsoever. The one at home with mom would actually probably be in a more safe environment, AT HOME with mom, posting pictures on the internet.

Anyways, I understand the concern. I really do. In an IDEAL world, we shouldn't have to worry about such things. It should be fine to play dress up with your daughter, make her up and post some pictures without some weirdo pervert doing . . . whatever that I don't really want to think about. Unfortunately, it is not an ideal world, so I can totally get the concern and I also said earlier in the thread that I would NOT post pictures of my daughter in such a manner on the internet, not knowing what I know about the internet and the child predators that go on the internet looking for stuff. But that doesn't make this person in the OP a "terrible mom" guilty of some crime either. While I don't know her full story, it looked to me like they were having fun together dressing up and posting some pictures.

I didn't say she was thinking about it. You are in denial here.

37028.jpg

In denial about what? That YOU find this sexual? I don't find anything "sexual" about it.
I said you can't fucking read. How many times are you going to prove it? When did I say I found her sexual? I said she was made up that way, I also said I don't even like it on grown women.

I can read just fine. I disagree with you completely.
You can disagree with gravity for all I care. You can't misrepresent my words and get away with it though.
You THINK she is made up to be sexual. As you can clearly see, most of the women are in disagreement with you. Maybe you are WRONG. Ever think about that before?
They are either lying or living in denial. Many women don't admit shit. Ever think about that?

Forum List

Back