Should 8-Year-Old Be Wearing Make-Up?

Yeah, it pretty much is but Ill write it off as male hubris.
No it isn't. I'll write it off as female over reaction and taking shit way too personal.
Who's overreacting over some makeup here? Oh, that would be you.
How so? Would you paint your kid up and take her in public? If not ask yourself why.
Because there is something the matter with SOME men. That's why. In some cultures, girls are made up and paraded around. Ever been to any Latin American countries?
We aren't in Latin America. In some countries kids run around naked, would yours? So you wouldn't paint your kid up like a whore and take her out because of some men? Wow.

Dancer, gymnasts, competitors in the Olympics, any celebrity, any models, professional and amateur ice skaters, cheerleaders - all wear makeup as children.

No it isn't. I'll write it off as female over reaction and taking shit way too personal.
How so? Would you paint your kid up and take her in public? If not ask yourself why.
Because there is something the matter with SOME men. That's why. In some cultures, girls are made up and paraded around. Ever been to any Latin American countries?
We aren't in Latin America. In some countries kids run around naked, would yours? So you wouldn't paint your kid up like a whore and take her out because of some men? Wow.

You are so foolish. Your behavior is what makes you a whore, not makeup.
I said looks like. Can you find someone to walk your through this?

Why do you think makeup makes someone a whore? It doesn't.
Why do whores cake it on? You don't understand that?

Most "whores" don't. Most street whores are not out there all made up looking good. Come join us in the REAL world.

I think the problem is that you can't get an attractive woman, so you are angry and refer to them as "whores" when they aren't interested in you.

So basically, if a woman is wearing a lot of makeup (or more than Mr. Ice Weasel approves of), that means she must be a whore out looking for sex. If she says she isn't, she must be lying because . . . after all, she is wearing makeup. :rolleyes-41:

Your views on women are very juvenile and immature. I don't think you know ANYTHING about women.

I think the problem is that you can't get an attractive woman, so you are angry and refer to them as "whores" when they aren't interested in you.
LOL, you sure talk out of your ass a lot. Again...please focus....why do whores trowel on the makeup? You can use google if you need to.

Your views on women are very juvenile and immature. I don't think you know ANYTHING about women.
...yet another redirection.

Whatever. Just because you think in sexual terms doesn't mean every woman who applies makeup to herself or plays dress up with her daughter seeks your sexual interest.
That isn't what I said either.
Yeah, it pretty much is but Ill write it off as male hubris.
I don't take it personal. I know you can't help it.
Yes you do. It's denial. Many women do adorn themselves for male attraction, it a fact not just a guy's opinion. Will they admit it? Noooooooo.

LOL, you sure talk out of your ass a lot. Again...please focus....why do whores trowel on the makeup? You can use google if you need to.
To hide the supprating sores??

I just showed you that "whores" do not do that. A lot of makeup does not equal "whore." That has nothing to do with anything. Some whores don't wear makeup at all.

Yes, why don't you google and post us some pictures of some "whores" please.

Truth hurts. You sound like a 16-year-old child with your views on women and makeup. It is beyond silly.

So, when you see a woman wearing a lot of makeup, you just assume she's a whore? On what planet is this logical in any way?

Truth hurts. You sound like a 16-year-old child with your views on women and makeup. It is beyond silly.
You still refuse to answer a simple question and prefer to attack me instead. LOL

So, when you see a woman wearing a lot of makeup, you just assume she's a whore? On what planet is this logical in any way?
That isn't what I said. What planet are you on?

You still refuse to answer a simple question and prefer to attack me instead. LOL

I did answer your silly question. If you don't like my answer, I guess that's too bad.

Well then what is your issue and what are you arguing about? You keep making the same comments about women and makeup and whores.

Well then what is your issue and what are you arguing about? You keep making the same comments about women and makeup and whores.
So your answer to why whores trowel on makeup (since it's not for sexual attraction) is that it's my issue? That makes sense.

So your answer to why whores trowel on makeup (since it's not for sexual attraction) is that it's my issue? That makes sense.

A lot of whores do NOT trowel on makeup. I think you need to get out. Everything you see on TV is not an accurate representation of real life.

I'll bet you're the type of guy who goes and puts money in the thongs of strippers and then later you talk about what "whores" they are??? Lol.

Forum List

Back