Should 8-Year-Old Be Wearing Make-Up?

I guess that would depend on whether or not the perv gave a shit or not whether he could convince the kid it was a good idea.
I'm sure,just like a rapist they might get into the power trip and fighting back may be just what they want.
I think you're pigeon holing the pervs into one category when they probably have different kinks like normal people.

Most pedophiles groom their victims first though. I mean sure, in some cases, you are probably right. In most situations, though, pedophilia is committed by close family members/friends. People who are trusted by the family. Rather than selecting a child by how cute that child might be, they usually go for the easiest and most convenient victim. As long as it is a child, I don't think they are very particular about the "looks" part.

Oh absolutely most cases involve family members or those known to the family.
But my whole point is dont put the apple pie on the window sill.

Basically, don't do what you like because some guy might want to rape you. :rolleyes-41: Most of us women are going to wear our makeup, go out in public with it, post our pictures and not live in FEAR of being raped by some nut bag. What kind of life is that?

We're talking about pedos going after children.
Not grown ass women.

And so? It's pretty much the same thing. Be afraid, be very afraid. Ooooo. Don't post a picture of your child at her dance recital!

Have you been drinking?
I've clearly stated my opinion on when it's acceptable for a young girl to wear makeup and that was on the list.

Most pedophiles groom their victims first though. I mean sure, in some cases, you are probably right. In most situations, though, pedophilia is committed by close family members/friends. People who are trusted by the family. Rather than selecting a child by how cute that child might be, they usually go for the easiest and most convenient victim. As long as it is a child, I don't think they are very particular about the "looks" part.

Basically, don't do what you like because some guy might want to rape you. :rolleyes-41: Most of us women are going to wear our makeup, go out in public with it, post our pictures and not live in FEAR of being raped by some nut bag. What kind of life is that?

Not grown ass women.

And so? It's pretty much the same thing. Be afraid, be very afraid. Ooooo. Don't post a picture of your child at her dance recital!

Have you been drinking?
I've clearly stated my opinion on when it's acceptable for a young girl to wear makeup and that was on the list.

Oh, YOU have, have you? What the hell is the difference?

Not grown ass women.

Have you been drinking?

If you think it's the wearing of makeup that drives men crazy, then what the hell difference does it make what the occasion? Good grief!

But given the choice why wouldnt they pick the better looking one?

Because that's not what they care about. They want the one with the LEAST self confidence.

I guess that would depend on whether or not the perv gave a shit or not whether he could convince the kid it was a good idea.
I'm sure,just like a rapist they might get into the power trip and fighting back may be just what they want.
I think you're pigeon holing the pervs into one category when they probably have different kinks like normal people.

Why not just have us dress in burkas too? I mean, if that's your view on things. Some guys might find calves sexy. Maybe ankles or earlobes.

Another astute thought. You've just put your finger on where all that starts.

If a little girl and a mom are playing dress up, and they decide to post their pictures, it is not THEIR fault that there are some sick fuckers out there. A woman wearing a short skirt and some makeup, or a child playing dress up or at a dance recital, are NOT asking to be raped or assaulted just because they might look "pretty" or whatever. Nor should they be blamed for the sickness of some men.

Not grown ass women.

Have you been drinking?

Oh, YOU have, have you? What the hell is the difference?

What the hell is the difference?
I told you explicitly that a young girl wearing makeup in a recital or a play is fine.
You said....."Most of us women are going to wear our makeup, go out in public with it, post our pictures and not live in FEAR of being raped by some nut bag. What kind of life is that?"[/QUOTE]

Eight year old girls are far from women.

Because that's not what they care about. They want the one with the LEAST self confidence.

Why not just have us dress in burkas too? I mean, if that's your view on things. Some guys might find calves sexy. Maybe ankles or earlobes.

You're as dumb as she is.
I was very clear on my stance and neither of your claims represent what I said.

When you find yourself going "everybody's dumb except me" --- it just might be your turn to pick up the reality check.

How are we dumb? You are saying that makeup is the reason, and yet you are saying it's okay in "this" or "that" situation??? How does that make any sense at all? You don't make any sense. That's the problem here.

Basically, you are saying that a little girl wearing makeup is TOO tempting for some men and that it should not be allowed UNLESS it's at a dance recital. But not for dressing up and playing with MOM at home!!! How silly!

When you find yourself going "everybody's dumb except me" --- it just might be your turn to pick up the reality check.

Pogo you're an idiot.
If you have read what I've posted you'll find that your premise is total bullshit.

Pogo you're an idiot.
If you have read what I've posted you'll find that your premise is total bullshit.

:eusa_think:

How are we dumb? You are saying that makeup is the reason, and yet you are saying it's okay in "this" or "that" situation??? How does that make any sense at all? You don't make any sense. That's the problem here.

Holy shit!!!
You just compared grown women to 8 year old little girls!!
You're either drunk or stupid.

Pogo you're an idiot.

Stop getting so upset and being insulting. Control yourself please.

Holy shit!!!

Where did I do that? You are saying that a child wearing makeup is "okay" at a dance recital but not at home with her mom while playing dress up. Correct?

Pogo you're an idiot.

Than you need to work on your reading comprehension.
Both you and pogo have totally misrepresented what I've said.
I wont stand for someone putting words in my mouth.

Pogo you're an idiot.

Well, you've gone and made a list of what is acceptable, and that is the final word, eh? :rolleyes-41:

Holy shit!!!

Where did I do that? You are saying that a child wearing makeup is "okay" at a dance recital but not at home with her mom while playing dress up. Correct?

Holy fuck you just did it again!!!
I have stated clearly that doing this in your own home is totally accepted and expected.
Read the damn thread again if you cant keep up.

Holy shit!!!

Holy fuck you just did it again!!!
I have stated clearly that doing this in your own home is totally accepted and expected.
Read the damn thread again if you cant keep up.

Oh was that included in your little list? Sorry, I didn't read it. :blahblah:

Pogo you're an idiot.

Well, you've gone and made a list of what is acceptable, and that is the final word, eh? :rolleyes-41:

You're fast approaching dumb bimbo status........

Forum List

Back