Should 8-Year-Old Be Wearing Make-Up?

Children have long lashes. Long lashes do not mean sex either. Lol.

I see no reason for an eight year old to go to this extent unless there's a reason such as a play or other types of performing arts.
I think guys have a problem with it because their instinct is to protect little girls.
The idea that some freak out there would get excited over her is very disturbing to me.
Get over it. Freaks are not looking at the makeup. They are looking at the unformed body of a child. She could be in a sack and still be at risk.

There's no doubt make up is used to make women more attractive to the opposite sex.
It gives the appearance that a little girl is looking for a guy.
Sorry but I find that disturbing.
There is a big difference between what the original girl looked like and the photos of the other girls playing dress up.
It's a matter of going to far with it.

It is to make us more attractive to US. We like pretty things and like to look pretty. Well, some of us anyways. It is instinctual for a woman to want to look her best.

That was my understanding too -- women dress for other women, not for male egos.
DING DING DING!!! I have said that here before but got pounced on for saying it. Women do not dress to impress a guy. They dress to preen in front of OTHER WOMEN. Like, neener neener nanny boo boo..I look better than you do!

That's a fact, JACK!

Putting my armor on now. Bring it.:lol:

Guys really arent going differentiate the two.
They are artificially long and thats all we see.

I see no reason for an eight year old to go to this extent unless there's a reason such as a play or other types of performing arts.
I think guys have a problem with it because their instinct is to protect little girls.
The idea that some freak out there would get excited over her is very disturbing to me.

Well, I can understand that sentiment. That is the reason why, if I had a daughter, I would definitely play dress up with her, but I would probably not post the pictures to a site that can be accessed by the general public. A lot of moms would post such pictures because they think their daughters look cute or beautiful and have no ill intentions.

It's complex. We do have that protective streak toward females (of any age), that's true. But most of what I've read here seems to stem from the imagined (sexual) consequences of superficial appearance, which again points to fear of that power, whether in oneself or some stranger.

That's why I posed the question "what makes these guys think pedos are fixated on the same superficial appearances?" If that were all it took there would be a whole lot more pedophiling going on. I think it's more complex than that.

It's what got her killed ...
View attachment 57690

Well, we don't really know that. Adam Walsh was killed, and he never wore makeup.

Well, I can understand that sentiment. That is the reason why, if I had a daughter, I would definitely play dress up with her, but I would probably not post the pictures to a site that can be accessed by the general public. A lot of moms would post such pictures because they think their daughters look cute or beautiful and have no ill intentions.

It's complex. We do have that protective streak toward females (of any age), that's true. But most of what I've read here seems to stem from the imagined (sexual) consequences of superficial appearance, which again points to fear of that power, whether in oneself or some stranger.

That's why I posed the question "what makes these guys think pedos are fixated on the same superficial appearances?" If that were all it took there would be a whole lot more pedophiling going on. I think it's more complex than that.

View attachment 57690
Child beauty pageants are what got her killed, and a mother that wanted to relive her own childhood through her daughter. Period.
Child beauty pageants should be banned along with circuses and rodeos.

I think it would be the opposite in pedophiles in most cases. They are going after a youthful child-like appearance, so why would they look at a child who looks "adult-like" in the face because of some makeup?

Anyways, I think pedophilia (even if they do NOT act upon it) is a serious mental illness, so you really cannot compare their desires with anything on the "normal" spectrum. Sick bastards.

Exactly. If the only thing driving pedos was visual images, it would be "normal".

View attachment 57690

Well, we don't really know that. Adam Walsh was killed, and he never wore makeup.
He was unformed still. Young. Innocent. Helpless. And beheaded after being sexually abused by his captor. No makeup. no daddies shoes. Just a kid being a kid. Which proves the case it is NOT what children wear. It's the pervs pervness.

I think it would be the opposite in pedophiles in most cases. They are going after a youthful child-like appearance, so why would they look at a child who looks "adult-like" in the face because of some makeup?

Anyways, I think pedophilia (even if they do NOT act upon it) is a serious mental illness, so you really cannot compare their desires with anything on the "normal" spectrum. Sick bastards.

Exactly. If the only thing driving pedos was visual images, it would be "normal".
Pedos do not want grownups. Hence..children. So child that looks like a young lady is probably safe.

They are sickos and are driven by pure opportunity in a lot of cases is what I think. It has nothing to really do with what a child looks like. It has to do with the fact that it is a child and is alone or neglected or any easy target for whatever reason.

They are sickos and are driven by pure opportunity in a lot of cases is what I think. It has nothing to really do with what a child looks like. It has to do with the fact that it is a child and is alone or neglected or any easy target for whatever reason.

And from the psychology I've read, because they're vulnerable and more easily influenced than an adult, ergo it becomes an avenue for those insecure about their own power. Not unlike the psychology of the mass random shooter (also nearly always male). All of that is unrelated to whether the kid is heavily made-up or not.

Actually I think you're right, a pedo would likely be less attracted to an adult-looking kid than a kid-looking kid, since "kid" is their whole objective.

View attachment 57690

He was taken by someone who liked little boys.

View attachment 57690
Child beauty pageants are what got her killed, and a mother that wanted to relive her own childhood through her daughter. Period.

Dressing her up to look like an adult got her killed.
I dont have a problem with rodeos and I dont care for the circus.

Normal? Holy shit you're sick!!

View attachment 57690

He was unformed still. Young. Innocent. Helpless. And beheaded after being sexually abused by his captor. No makeup. no daddies shoes. Just a kid being a kid. Which proves the case it is NOT what children wear. It's the pervs pervness.

I dont agree with that at all.
If a normal guy finds scantily clad women attractive why wouldnt a perv find a scantily clad little girl more attractive than one in a potato sack?

View attachment 57690

If a normal guy finds scantily clad women attractive why wouldnt a perv find a scantily clad little girl more attractive than one in a potato sack?

Most children who are molested are not the ones in beauty pageants. They are just your normal every day children who happen to be at an uncle's house or something.

View attachment 57690

Most children who are molested are not the ones in beauty pageants. They are just your normal every day children who happen to be at an uncle's house or something.

While that may be true I see no reason to put a little girl on display.
As far as I'm concerned you're just asking for trouble.

View attachment 57690

Because pedophilia is a mental illness. What they find "sexy" is not what is a turn on for a normal guy. I remember hearing a case about a guy who actually claimed that a 4-year-old child was "coming onto him" because she wanted to sit in his lap and play and stuff, like a normal child. They are sick, sick people and what they find attractive is very unpredictable.

View attachment 57690

Once AGAIN -- you're continuing to assume the pedo is drawn by the same things you and I are. Once AGAIN, on what basis do you make that assumption? "Why not?" is not an answer to that.

I put that question out a while back. I got crickets. Now I get a Crickets reunion.

View attachment 57690

No, a killer killed her. A beauty pageant didn't 'get her killed'.

And rodeos...bite your tongue.

View attachment 57690

Because pedophilia is a mental illness. What they find "sexy" is not what is a turn on for a normal guy. I remember hearing a case about a guy who actually claimed that a 4-year-old child was "coming onto him" because she wanted to sit in his lap and play and stuff, like a normal child. They are sick, sick people and what they find attractive is very unpredictable.

Than why do they like to watch child porn?
Same as adult porn but with little kids.

Forum List

Back