Should Barr Recuse Himself from Mueller Probe?

Good question.

Why is Trump afraid of Mueller testifying under oath in public about the results of his investigation?
Where did he say that?
"President Trump has been insisting that the Mueller report amounts to TOTAL EXONERATION, having proved NO COLLUSION and NO OBSTRUCTION. As of Friday, he registered no objection to the author of that exonerating report, Robert Mueller, testifying to Congress.

"Now Trump is demanding that Mueller not testify."

Trump Scared to Let Robert Mueller Testify, Despite ‘Exoneration’

Trump didn't say that.
Trump didn't say that.
Sure, he did.
Maybe he Lied?

Trump Claims ‘Total Exoneration,’ but Report Is Mixed on Obstruction

Where did he say he was afraid to let Mueller testify? That's the question.

If Mueller had anything to say to contradict Mr. Barr, he would have said it already. The Mule hates the Trumpster. That's why he rigged the 2018 Midterms by holding off on the report exonerating The Donald until after the election

Barr is performing the same service for Trump today that he supplied Bush I over Iran Contra; it's called Republican white wash, and Mueller's report won't be "water over the dam" until Barr, McGahn, Rosenstein, and Mueller testify under oath before congress and the American public.
9pZJlnb3jn53JRhDko0QrLIlkMTSJcBhVlwekzHv.jpeg

https://fedsoc.org/contributors/annie-donaldson-talley

Mr. Barr has testified before Congress, but he has made it clear that he will not answer questions from Nadler's Hired Goons.

If the members want to question him, he doesn't have a problem, but he isn't going to be a political pawn for the Leftard doofuses.

As far as the others, President Trump is exercising the same Executive Privilege and B. Hussein O and his wingman Eric Holder exercised in the many obama era Real scandals
Because Barr already perjured himself, and proved he was carrying water for Trump. This is the person who testified that he had questions about spying, then took the liberties to tweet that spying occured. Barr has no honest equity left in this fight. Not that he ever had any.

If libs think Mr. Barr perjured himself, why invite him to testify at all? What do libs hope to get from someone they don't trust?
It’s Show Business!!!

And they know their zoo of low info dimwits just love APPLAUSE signs.
It's show business alright. The show of Republicans in jail, fined, or awaiting trial. I hope you get to enjoy more of the show.
With idiots of your ilk to be eviscerated with surgical precision, we’re all looking forward to the grand entertainment.

You clowns meanwhile can busy yourselves with reruns of Barr making you look like fools or some other wasted teaching moments.

Why doesn't Mueller testify in front of congress? If Barrs conclusion was wrong, why wasn't Mueller chomping at the bit to correct it?

Rather he's been oddly MIA and quiet as a mouse. Why? Because he doesn't want to piss off the democrats when he has to testify under oath that he found that Trump had done nothing wrong. He already has enough enemies on one side, he doesn't want to piss off the other.

You will find that the progressives in here dont have a good grasp on the political landscape. The stuff on Barr and Trump as it pertains to Russia is real Hail Mary pass shit. Its a backwards looking view as if we are in late 2017. Its fascinating. They take their ammunition from the k00ks in the DUM party as if Pelosi doesnt exist......think of Elmer Fudd handling his 12G.

What draws conservatives in here is the pumpkin the lost put on a tee in here every day! Where else can you go and spike the football daily and almost poop your shorts from laughing so hard? Oh....and wait until Barr gets rolling.....OMG....it'll be a priceless experience to be in here to watch the hysterical get hysterical. Especially since they still think the Russia stuff was 100% legit!:113::113:
If it were a "hail mary pass", people in the Trump camp wouldn't be in jail, fined, or on trial.

Mr. Barr has testified before Congress, but he has made it clear that he will not answer questions from Nadler's Hired Goons.

If the members want to question him, he doesn't have a problem, but he isn't going to be a political pawn for the Leftard doofuses.

As far as the others, President Trump is exercising the same Executive Privilege and B. Hussein O and his wingman Eric Holder exercised in the many obama era Real scandals
Because Barr already perjured himself, and proved he was carrying water for Trump. This is the person who testified that he had questions about spying, then took the liberties to tweet that spying occured. Barr has no honest equity left in this fight. Not that he ever had any.

If libs think Mr. Barr perjured himself, why invite him to testify at all? What do libs hope to get from someone they don't trust?
It’s Show Business!!!

And they know their zoo of low info dimwits just love APPLAUSE signs.
It's show business alright. The show of Republicans in jail, fined, or awaiting trial. I hope you get to enjoy more of the show.
With idiots of your ilk to be eviscerated with surgical precision, we’re all looking forward to the grand entertainment.

You clowns meanwhile can busy yourselves with reruns of Barr making you look like fools or some other wasted teaching moments.
Entertainment was good then, and it is good now. Barr getting caught lying to Congress and to us, Trumps goons in jail, fined, or on trial has already made a fool of himself.
Has anyone answered my question yet about Barr's views on "spying?" You know, the one where he said he had questions about the FBI spying while tweeting that the FBI spied? Was he lying once or twice? So far, none on the Trump/Barr idiot train have answered my question.

Where did he say that?
"President Trump has been insisting that the Mueller report amounts to TOTAL EXONERATION, having proved NO COLLUSION and NO OBSTRUCTION. As of Friday, he registered no objection to the author of that exonerating report, Robert Mueller, testifying to Congress.

"Now Trump is demanding that Mueller not testify."

Trump Scared to Let Robert Mueller Testify, Despite ‘Exoneration’

Trump didn't say that.
Trump didn't say that.
Sure, he did.
Maybe he Lied?

Trump Claims ‘Total Exoneration,’ but Report Is Mixed on Obstruction

Where did he say he was afraid to let Mueller testify? That's the question.

If Mueller had anything to say to contradict Mr. Barr, he would have said it already. The Mule hates the Trumpster. That's why he rigged the 2018 Midterms by holding off on the report exonerating The Donald until after the election
He already did. He sent Barr letters telling him he mischaracterized the report. Not to mention, the report itself proves Barr is a liar about the report. I mean a big liar.

There's a lot of guilty Democrats that would love to see our first real AG in decades get fired, impeached or arrested. Of course that's just wishful thinking. Their self preservation depends on a rigged justice department and that's exactly what Barr is going after. God bless Barr and Trump.
A real AG doesn't get caught lying in front of Congress and mischaracterize a report. He is a fraud.

Given they statement made in his audition letter and his actions since appointment he should resign and turn himself in for prosecution.
There is no reason whatsoever to do that.
Of course there is. He has proven himself untrustworthy and biased.

"Untrustworthy" and "biased" is worthy of prosecution? Do you really want to go down that road? If so, I'd like to add one, "Extremely careless".
No. Actions are. Barr has acted on his biases and proven himself to be untrustworthy.

And if you wanna talk about extremely careless let's not forget tRump letting classified info out to the Russians right there in the White House.

You're kind of all over the place. Name a few of Barr's actions that are worthy of prosecution. And yes, "extremely careless" applies to actions.
/www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-01-10/attorney-general-william-barr-used-pardons-to-protect-president

Barr covered up Iran Contra with pardons because investigators were closing in on Bush. That is criminal.

Bill Barr has a few previous employers who are connected to key subjects in the Mueller Report, and these facts didn't get much attention during Barr's confirmation hearing.

Should William Barr recuse himself from Mueller report? Legal experts say AG's ties to Russia are troubling

“The legal standard is really clear about these issues.

"'It’s not about actual conflict, it’s about the appearance of a conflict, about the appearance of bias,' Jed Shugerman, a professor at Fordham University’s School of Law and an expert on judicial and government ethics, tells Newsweek . 'The problem is that we have so many flagrant conflicts that are so obvious, we get distracted from what the legal standard is.'

"This much is known: On Barr’s public financial disclosure report, he admits to working for a law firm that represented Russia’s Alfa Bank and for a company whose co-founders allegedly have long-standing business ties to Russia.

"What’s more, he received dividends from Vector Group, a holding company with deep financial ties to Russia."

Perhaps the House Judiciary Committee should hit Barr with another subpoena?

As part of the Russian Collusion probe, Special Counsel Mueller was charged with interviewing the Russian Oligarch Oleg Deripaska whom he (as FBI Director at the time) and (then) Special Agent Andrew McCabe held secret meetings with in 2009, and didn't recuse himself.

If you are going to talk about ties to Russia and the players in the game, Special Counsel Mueller (not to forget old Andy McCabe) has closer ties than President Trump.
Trump said he had no ties. So wtf are you talking about?

Why doesn't Mueller testify in front of congress? If Barrs conclusion was wrong, why wasn't Mueller chomping at the bit to correct it?

Rather he's been oddly MIA and quiet as a mouse. Why? Because he doesn't want to piss off the democrats when he has to testify under oath that he found that Trump had done nothing wrong. He already has enough enemies on one side, he doesn't want to piss off the other.
The report tells us that Barr was wrong. We don't need Mueller.

There is no reason whatsoever to do that.

"Untrustworthy" and "biased" is worthy of prosecution? Do you really want to go down that road? If so, I'd like to add one, "Extremely careless".
No. Actions are. Barr has acted on his biases and proven himself to be untrustworthy.

And if you wanna talk about extremely careless let's not forget tRump letting classified info out to the Russians right there in the White House.

You're kind of all over the place. Name a few of Barr's actions that are worthy of prosecution. And yes, "extremely careless" applies to actions.
/www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-01-10/attorney-general-william-barr-used-pardons-to-protect-president

Barr covered up Iran Contra with pardons because investigators were closing in on Bush. That is criminal.

Presidents pardon, not the AG's.

Why wasn't any of this said during HW's funeral last year? That was the time to bring up any complaints about Iran Contra, not after the man is planted

'It’s not about actual conflict, it’s about the appearance of a conflict, about the appearance of bias,' Jed Shugerman, a professor at Fordham University’s School of Law and an expert on judicial and government ethics, tells Newsweek . 'The problem is that we have so many flagrant conflicts that are so obvious, we get distracted from what the legal standard is.'
WHAT ABOUT BILL AND HILLARY

ENOUGH ABOUT RUSSIA

WHEN DOES MUELLER PLAN ON GOING ON THE RECORD

FUCKING RIDICULOUS THIS SHIT IS

Government and Judicial ethics....
DOES HE HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY
ABOUT THE CURRENT STATE OF ETHICS?

A CONGRESSMAN BROUGHT A BUCKET
OF KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN
TO THE JUDICIARY HEARING BARR SAID
HE WOULD NOT ATTEND AND A PLASTIC CHICKEN
WHICH HE PLACED IN BARR'S EMPTY CHAIR

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

CIVILITY WILL RETURN TO WASHINGTON
BY PUTTING US BACK IN CHARGE(D)

MY ASS, KNEW IT THEN

WHERE IS CHICKEN MUELLER

There are THOUSANDS of people crossing our borders
and flooding into our country

PEOPLE NEED TO GET PROACTIVE ALREADY!
ENOUGH ABOUT RUSSIA

Good question.

Why is Trump afraid of Mueller testifying under oath in public about the results of his investigation?
Why is Mueller afraid to testify?
He probably sees no good purpose in it, since he already prepared an exhaustive report. I mean, do they really expect him to say anything different?
He knows where the questioning will go

He took the time to write letters which created more trouble
Why not clarify yourself

Personally, if I spent 2 years on an investigation
and my work was 'misrepresented'
I'd want to set the record straight

This shit is so ridiculous
The report already set it straight. Trump obstructed justice. And 900 prosecutors agree with me.

Why wasn't any of this said during HW's funeral last year? That was the time to bring up any complaints about Iran Contra, not after the man is planted
I did. HW was nothing but a criminal who started the Gulf war because of HW's own oil interests with Kuwait. Why do you think he rescued them?
Folks in this country are so damn ignorant. He also needed to cover up Iran/Contra at the advise of Barr. Investigators were closing in on the criminal negotiations of Reagan's deal, so as a distraction, Bush pardoned the witnesses so they couldn't get to Bush./www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-01-10/attorney-general-william-barr-used-pardons-to-protect-president Read dumb asses.

Bill Barr has a few previous employers who are connected to key subjects in the Mueller Report, and these facts didn't get much attention during Barr's confirmation hearing.

Should William Barr recuse himself from Mueller report? Legal experts say AG's ties to Russia are troubling

“The legal standard is really clear about these issues.

"'It’s not about actual conflict, it’s about the appearance of a conflict, about the appearance of bias,' Jed Shugerman, a professor at Fordham University’s School of Law and an expert on judicial and government ethics, tells Newsweek . 'The problem is that we have so many flagrant conflicts that are so obvious, we get distracted from what the legal standard is.'

"This much is known: On Barr’s public financial disclosure report, he admits to working for a law firm that represented Russia’s Alfa Bank and for a company whose co-founders allegedly have long-standing business ties to Russia.

"What’s more, he received dividends from Vector Group, a holding company with deep financial ties to Russia."

Perhaps the House Judiciary Committee should hit Barr with another subpoena?
Given they statement made in his audition letter and his actions since appointment he should resign and turn himself in for prosecution.
You're still a retard! I got dividends from my investments too that's the point of investing! I'm sure Bill Barr was aware when he invested in these ventures that Donald Trump would be President in 2016 . Get a life and some popcorn you'll want to be watching when heads start to roll down Pennsylvania Avenue! Stop smoking that Govt weed it destroys your common sense!

ENOUGH ABOUT RUSSIA

MY ASS, KNEW IT THEN

WHERE IS CHICKEN MUELLER

ENOUGH ABOUT RUSSIA

Good question.

He probably sees no good purpose in it, since he already prepared an exhaustive report. I mean, do they really expect him to say anything different?

Why not clarify yourself

The report already set it straight. Trump obstructed justice. And 900 prosecutors agree with me.

But nobody cares about that. I think the NY Jets should have their own stadium. Millions agree with me......but its not going to happen. Its called politics. Same here.......William Barr is set to submit criminal referrals on the Russia hoax. There is an election next year. The DUMS do not want to be the party of obstruction.......duh. And oh......you dummy. All attorneys are liberal. Again........duh.:slap::shok::shok:

I did. HW was nothing but a criminal who started the Gulf war because of HW's own oil interests with Kuwait. Why do you think he rescued them?
Folks in this country are so damn ignorant. He also needed to cover up Iran/Contra at the advise of Barr. Investigators were closing in on the criminal negotiations of Reagan's deal, so as a distraction, Bush pardoned the witnesses so they couldn't get to Bush./www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-01-10/attorney-general-william-barr-used-pardons-to-protect-president Read dumb asses.

Philosophy is ghey.

Nobody cares about George Bush. Its 2019 s0n!:coffee:

ENOUGH ABOUT RUSSIA

MY ASS, KNEW IT THEN

WHERE IS CHICKEN MUELLER

ENOUGH ABOUT RUSSIA

Good question.

Why not clarify yourself

You cannot obstruct justice when there was no crime. You are either stupid as hell or just an angry leftist turd who needs a Participation trophy!

Good question.

Why not clarify yourself

But nobody cares about that. I think the NY Jets should have their own stadium. Millions agree with me......but its not going to happen. Its called politics. Same here.......William Barr is set to submit criminal referrals on the Russia hoax. There is an election next year. The DUMS do not want to be the party of obstruction.......duh. And oh......you dummy. All attorneys are liberal. Again........duh.:slap::shok::shok:
If nobody cares about the truth and the law, then why would Barr have a criminal referral? Nobody cares right? LOL! You are so fos.

Philosophy is ghey.

Nobody cares about George Bush. Its 2019 s0n!:coffee:
I know right. Nobody cares according to you. But wait, Barr has a criminal referral. Lol! Again, so fos.

Good question.

Why not clarify yourself

You cannot obstruct justice when there was no crime. You are either stupid as hell or just an angry leftist turd who needs a Participation trophy!
Who is the person who said there was no crime? Mueller? If Mueller did, show me.

Forum List

Back