Should Barr Recuse Himself from Mueller Probe?

In order to prove Barr's perjury to millions of American viewers, not unlike how the Watergate hearings drove another corrupt administration from office.
johndeanap-watergate.jpg

Its not the function of a congressional committee to prove anything to viewers. If Barr is a liar and the Democrats think its already proven, its up to the COMMITTEE itself to make a vote and advise Mr. Barr of his right to remain silent
Tax payers need to know the truth about officials who hold an office dedicated to working for us, not themselves.

And if applicable and necessary, Democrats will be forced to tell Barr just that. We can't have criminals working for us.

Its not up to Mr. Barr, or any accused, to incriminate themselves.

If this is so important, the Democrat National Committee should buy and run ads with the information they already have. Maybe they can get the Liberal Media to run the ads for free?
It's up to Congress to get the truth. That is their job. That is what they are there for.

But you said that Congress already has the truth.

If they have the truth, its time for them to take action. Vote impeachment, Aye or Nay.

"President Trump has been insisting that the Mueller report amounts to TOTAL EXONERATION, having proved NO COLLUSION and NO OBSTRUCTION. As of Friday, he registered no objection to the author of that exonerating report, Robert Mueller, testifying to Congress.

"Now Trump is demanding that Mueller not testify."

Trump Scared to Let Robert Mueller Testify, Despite ‘Exoneration’

Trump didn't say that.
Trump didn't say that.
Sure, he did.
Maybe he Lied?

Trump Claims ‘Total Exoneration,’ but Report Is Mixed on Obstruction

Where did he say he was afraid to let Mueller testify? That's the question.
Where did he say he was afraid to let Mueller testify? That's the question.
His actions speak louder than his words:

Trump Is Terrified Mueller Will Become the Next Michael Cohen

"In theory, Donald Trump shouldn’t have much to fear from Robert Mueller’s pending testimony on Capitol Hill.

"He’s been cleared of wrongdoing in the Russia probe by his Department of Justice toady William Barr, and Democratic brass has indicated they have no interest in impeaching him.

"Nevertheless, in recent days Trump has made plain his alarm at the notion, tweeting over the weekend that Mueller 'should not testify.'

"So what’s he so afraid of?"

Trump isn't frightened by Mr. Mueller, and he wasn't frightened by Mr. Cohen.

Every dog has its day, he knows he is as innocent as a newborn babe and will wait to act. Look for President Trump to settle all family business on a single day
Trump is already a proven criminal. He obstructed justice and committed federal campaign finance laws, stole money from his own charitable foundation, violated the Emoluments clause, and misused funds at his inauguration. And soon we will find out he is a tax cheat and committed bank fraud, and money laundering.

In order to prove Barr's perjury to millions of American viewers, not unlike how the Watergate hearings drove another corrupt administration from office.
johndeanap-watergate.jpg

Its not the function of a congressional committee to prove anything to viewers. If Barr is a liar and the Democrats think its already proven, its up to the COMMITTEE itself to make a vote and advise Mr. Barr of his right to remain silent
Tax payers need to know the truth about officials who hold an office dedicated to working for us, not themselves.

And if applicable and necessary, Democrats will be forced to tell Barr just that. We can't have criminals working for us.

If this is so important, the Democrat National Committee should buy and run ads with the information they already have. Maybe they can get the Liberal Media to run the ads for free?
It's up to Congress to get the truth. That is their job. That is what they are there for.

If they have the truth, its time for them to take action. Vote impeachment, Aye or Nay.
They do. All they're doing is going through the motions of checking the I's and dotting all the T's.

They do. All they're doing is going through the motions of checking the I's and dotting all the T's.

If they need Mr. Barr's help, they don't have everything. And since he is one of the accused, he is under no obligation to cooperate with his persecutors.

Thanks.
No mention of collusion or polling data.
Thing of value is the same thing. Get a clue.

Manafort gave a thing of value to his Russian buddy.....bad Manafort.

So you won't post the anti-collusion statute?
Because I don't post silly shit. I left that for you.

Because I don't post silly shit.

Liar.

That's collusion to help a foreign country get your candidate elected.

DURR
And durr, whatever that means? Lol! You post silly stupid shit, and Trump and his goons participated in collusion.

And durr, whatever that means?

It's very similar to duh.

You post silly stupid shit,

And here's your silly stupid shit,
"That's collusion to help a foreign country get your candidate elected"

Trump and his goons participated in collusion.
Is there a law against collusion? Post it.​

No.
Should William Barr recuse himself from Mueller report? Legal experts say AG's ties to Russia are troubling

"This much is known: On Barr’s public financial disclosure report, he admits to working for a law firm that represented Russia’s Alfa Bank and for a company whose co-founders allegedly have long-standing business ties to Russia. What’s more, he received dividends from Vector Group, a holding company with deep financial ties to Russia...."

Thing of value is the same thing. Get a clue.

Liar.

DURR
And durr, whatever that means? Lol! You post silly stupid shit, and Trump and his goons participated in collusion.

I never said there was. DUH!

Liar.

DURR

So why keep whining about something that isn't illegal?

Liar.

DURR

If its not illegal, what's your beef?

No.
Should William Barr recuse himself from Mueller report? Legal experts say AG's ties to Russia are troubling

"This much is known: On Barr’s public financial disclosure report, he admits to working for a law firm that represented Russia’s Alfa Bank and for a company whose co-founders allegedly have long-standing business ties to Russia. What’s more, he received dividends from Vector Group, a holding company with deep financial ties to Russia...."
It was the biggest mistake by Trump to put Barr in there. Since he was confirmed, Trump's legal liability over Russia, obstruction, campaign finance violations, foundation crimes, Emoluments crimes, inauguration crimes, and soon to be multiple other financial crimes has exploded on the spotlight, because Barr slipped up and gave us a bogus explanation of the report, alerting us to all the other Trump crimes.

Liar.

DURR

A conspiracy is illegal. The SDNY is looking at Manafort and conspiracy, because Mueller handed it off to them.

Liar.

DURR

A conspiracy is illegal. The SDNY is looking at Manafort and conspiracy, because Mueller handed it off to them.

A conspiracy is illegal.

Sounds serious!
Is handing polling data to a foreigner a conspiracy?

Liar.

DURR

If its not illegal, what's your beef?
Conspiracy is. It's why Mueller handed off the Manafort/polling data case to SDNY. He was under pressure to finish because of time and the amount of criminal crimes he was investigating. He found collusion, but not conspiracy collusion. But maybe SDNY will find it with Manafort. And obstruction has already been established while Barr gave the DEms a golden egg by lying about it. Barr fucked up bad.

A conspiracy is illegal.

Sounds serious!
What do you think, after reading the statute? The answer is pretty self explanatory pending someone understands what they read. Polling data, "thing of value?" Ring a bell?

Bill Barr has a few previous employers who are connected to key subjects in the Mueller Report, and these facts didn't get much attention during Barr's confirmation hearing.

“The legal standard is really clear about these issues.

"'It’s not about actual conflict, it’s about the appearance of a conflict, about the appearance of bias,' Jed Shugerman, a professor at Fordham University’s School of Law and an expert on judicial and government ethics, tells Newsweek . 'The problem is that we have so many flagrant conflicts that are so obvious, we get distracted from what the legal standard is.'

"This much is known: On Barr’s public financial disclosure report, he admits to working for a law firm that represented Russia’s Alfa Bank and for a company whose co-founders allegedly have long-standing business ties to Russia.

"What’s more, he received dividends from Vector Group, a holding company with deep financial ties to Russia."

Perhaps the House Judiciary Committee should hit Barr with another subpoena?
He's not investigating Russia, dumbass, he's investigating crimes linked to the Russia hoax, in other words, Democrats.

If they need Mr. Barr's help, they don't have everything. And since he is one of the accused, he is under no obligation to cooperate with his persecutors.
We'll, that is grounds for impeachment then. You can either testify and get caught lying, or you can obstruct by not testifying. It happened in Watergate, and they got rid of the miserable piece of shit.

Bill Barr has a few previous employers who are connected to key subjects in the Mueller Report, and these facts didn't get much attention during Barr's confirmation hearing.

"'It’s not about actual conflict, it’s about the appearance of a conflict, about the appearance of bias,' Jed Shugerman, a professor at Fordham University’s School of Law and an expert on judicial and government ethics, tells Newsweek . 'The problem is that we have so many flagrant conflicts that are so obvious, we get distracted from what the legal standard is.'

"This much is known: On Barr’s public financial disclosure report, he admits to working for a law firm that represented Russia’s Alfa Bank and for a company whose co-founders allegedly have long-standing business ties to Russia.

"What’s more, he received dividends from Vector Group, a holding company with deep financial ties to Russia."

He's not investigating Russia, dumbass, he's investigating crimes linked to the Russia hoax, in other words, Democrats.
It has never been proven by anyone on the Right that there is a Russian hoax. They're all lies and there exists no evidence based information proving that. Stop lying.

We'll, that is grounds for impeachment then. You can either testify and get caught lying, or you can obstruct by not testifying. It happened in Watergate, and they got rid of the miserable piece of shit.

Fine. If the House wants to impeach Mr. Barr, or Mr. Trump for that matter for "obstruction" they should have a go at it.

Expect President Trump to fight it however.

It has never been proven by anyone on the Right that there is a Russian hoax. They're all lies and there exists no evidence based information proving that. Stop lying.
Well, if that's true, Barr won't find anything but we both know he will find find Obama officials conspired with the Clinton campaign to invent the collusion nonsense and now the question is how much of what they did is criminal and how much of it is just corrupt but not criminal. By the time the FBI starts interrogating Obama under oath, we will know.

A conspiracy is illegal.

Sounds serious!
What do you think, after reading the statute? The answer is pretty self explanatory pending someone understands what they read. Polling data, "thing of value?" Ring a bell?

What do you think, after reading the statute?

The statute that said nothing about polling data or collusion?

If you think you have a point, make it.

Polling data, "thing of value?"

The foreigner didn't give polling data to the campaign.

Forum List

Back