Should Burka be banned?

Should Burka be banned?

• Yes.

Votes: 36 51.4%
  • No.

Votes: 34 48.6%

• Total voters
It is not our custom. It is THEIR custom. But they came HERE. So they need to go with OUR rules. Do they have nude beaches in the ME? No? You will get stoned if you show your breasts AND your face? Well....here we have nude beaches and faces must be seen. Especially when driving, banking, etc. They wanna cover their face? Fine. Do it at home.
People should be free to dress as they feel appropriate
Should wearing a cross be banned if others do not like it?
Only if it covers your identity.

I don't think it's anyone's business how a person's religion compels them to dress...

8632576_2.jpg

Tell that to bank tellers or 7/11 clerks when someone walks in wearing a face covering be it a berka or a ki mask.
Nice try on the picture but it is apples and oranges, her face is not covered.

I'm an American, I'm a Conservative, and I'm a Jew ... all three of those things compel me to be vehemently against the curtailment of anyone's rights to worship, to dress, or to believe as they see fit.

You're probably also kinda lonely......... :)

I'm an American, I'm a Conservative, and I'm a Jew ... all three of those things compel me to be vehemently against the curtailment of anyone's rights to worship, to dress, or to believe as they see fit.

If they were dressing as THEY see fit, most of them would not be in those blasted burkas.

The truth of the matter is that the chattel are dressing as their owners see fit.

If they were dressing as THEY see fit, most of them would not be in those blasted burkas.
Wrong. They wear it by choice.

Banning stuff is nothing more than a band aid, a lazy way out. And it can pretty easily backfire.

What's you solution Mac?

Let this develop?

Solution to what?

Has there been a massive uptick in Burka-related crimes in recent years?

What problem are you trying to solve?

Solution to ISLAM.

And yes there have been Islam related murders, rapes... and you name it.

Denmark has banned the outfit of woman hate:

Leftists and feminists, should we also ban this tool of oppression?

On a related note, congratulations to Denmark on finally growing some balls and standing up against the invasion!

Is the Yamulke banned?

On a related note, congratulations to Denmark on finally growing some balls and standing up against the invasion!

Now you believe you have a right to tell people what to wear?

I guess your definition of freedom is you have the freedom to force everyone to live the way you do.

Now you believe you have a right to tell people what to wear?

I guess your definition of freedom is you have the freedom to force everyone to live the way you do.

Oh I don't think the biggest freedom hating religion should be let to prosper freely if that's what you are asking. It's very pro-freedom to stifle those who promote that your freedoms be gone.

They indeed are forcing the women in burkas.

Of course it should be banned for the same reason Antifa masking is: SECURITY RISK. A person (even a non-muslim) could wear one in public to commit a crime and never be identified - I mean this is basic 2+2=4 common sense, people! Plus, it could scare little kids into thinking they're being visited by the Ghost of Christmas Future.

Also, no detail of a murderous, Nazi-like hate ideology should be catered to. If you give into muslim crybaby demands, these subhumans just make more demands.

So, you concern is the oppression of women? Very commendable but oppression and discrimination takes many form and , while not always so visible, it can be just as insidious right here in the USA. Take for example

10 Surprising Statistics on Women in the Workplace

Tell us which of these practices you are concerned about and are working to remedy.

Then, we can talk about access to reproductive health care which is a problem for many women

We can also talk about the Equal Rights (for women) Amendment that has been hanging out there for a few decades..

Tell us about all of your concerns about how women are treated. You wouldn't want anyone to think that you have a problem with Muslims

Women from the ME that come here are not wearing that burka WILLINGLY. They still have to obey their owners (husbands/fathers/brothers). The burka is insulting to women. BAN THE DAMN THINGS.

Forum List

Back