Should Burka be banned?

Should Burka be banned?

• Yes.

Votes: 36 51.4%
  • No.

Votes: 34 48.6%

• Total voters
Denmark has banned the outfit of woman hate:

Leftists and feminists, should we also ban this tool of oppression?

On a related note, congratulations to Denmark on finally growing some balls and standing up against the invasion!

So, you concern is the oppression of women? Very commendable but oppression and discrimination takes many form and , while not always so visible, it can be just as insidious right here in the USA. Take for example

10 Surprising Statistics on Women in the Workplace

Tell us which of these practices you are concerned about and are working to remedy.

Then, we can talk about access to reproductive health care which is a problem for many women

We can also talk about the Equal Rights (for women) Amendment that has been hanging out there for a few decades..

Tell us about all of your concerns about how women are treated. You wouldn't want anyone to think that you have a problem with Muslims

When Christians start publicly stoning women to death and going on mass rape epidemics against non-Christian women and children (as the Quran commands for non-muslim women and children), you can get back to me, you dumb, stupid ignoramus. You self-righteous liberals have ZERO idea of the epidemic of cruel, violent human rights atrocities you are supporting by sticking those muslim dicks in your mouths.

So people who come to this country must be stripped of every vestige of their heritage and culture and totally and instantly become just like us?? Really? Would it only apply to manner of dress or would it be extended to customs, holidays and cuisine? Would it apply equally to everyone ? What about Asian Indians who dress up in traditional garb to celebrate Rama Navam.??

So people who come to this country must be stripped of every vestige of their heritage and culture and totally and instantly become just like us?

You're right, Muslims who come here should be allowed to own slaves.
Just like at home, eh?
Don't want to claim our culture is any better than theirs.
That is fucking stupid!! I did not say that they should not live according to our legal structure. Ya know , the funny thing is that it semsto be the same right wing nuts who blather about religious freedom to allow Christians to discriminate against others in the name of God, also are unconcerned about religious freedom for non Christians. Fucking hypocrites

Meanwhile in reality, they are building Shariah zones. As can be seen in the video I posted, the cop is telling the woman that she will "breach the peace", if she goes near the Muslims. Because if she goes near them without the Burka they will assault and rape her. As you can see, SHE is breaching the peace!

They vote in anti-Western anti freedom candidates. I can see that you have the preference for this, so of course you love them!
Thank you for confirming that you are actually stupid enough to believe that there are Shariah zones in the US. I would not have thought it possible.

Where in the fck did I say anything about the US? If you didn't notice the clip was from some Australian location, are you blind?

And of course, you forgot to provide any evidence for your claim. Although this is the default when arguing with a progressive parrot so I am not surprised.
Regressivepervert doesn’t actually comprehend most of what he reads.

So people who come to this country must be stripped of every vestige of their heritage and culture and totally and instantly become just like us??
Where did Gracie say people must be stripped of every vestige of their heritage and culture?
That’s right, she didn’t.
Saying people should not be in public spaces masked and disguised is not stripping people of their heritage and culture, nor is it forcing them to become ‘just like us’.
Horseshit, as usual!
Nope.

On a related note, congratulations to Denmark on finally growing some balls and standing up against the invasion!

I beleive that if you move to another Nation you have to change many things about yourselve such as if they don't wear clothes then you should adope their morays if they knell before the King then you have to adope the same stuff. If they speak something other than you did in your Nation you adopt the same. Otherwise you are a outsider and not exceptable.

So people who come to this country must be stripped of every vestige of their heritage and culture and totally and instantly become just like us?

Just like at home, eh?
That is fucking stupid!! I did not say that they should not live according to our legal structure. Ya know , the funny thing is that it semsto be the same right wing nuts who blather about religious freedom to allow Christians to discriminate against others in the name of God, also are unconcerned about religious freedom for non Christians. Fucking hypocrites

Meanwhile in reality, they are building Shariah zones. As can be seen in the video I posted, the cop is telling the woman that she will "breach the peace", if she goes near the Muslims. Because if she goes near them without the Burka they will assault and rape her. As you can see, SHE is breaching the peace!

They vote in anti-Western anti freedom candidates. I can see that you have the preference for this, so of course you love them!
Thank you for confirming that you are actually stupid enough to believe that there are Shariah zones in the US. I would not have thought it possible.

Where in the fck did I say anything about the US? If you didn't notice the clip was from some Australian location, are you blind?

And of course, you forgot to provide any evidence for your claim. Although this is the default when arguing with a progressive parrot so I am not surprised.
Regressivepervert doesn’t actually comprehend most of what he reads.

The only thing these self-hating regressives care about is their diet of muslim semen. I've seen so many of them (including some of my own relatives, Obama and Pope Frannie-the-Foot-Fetishist) fall so DEEPLY in love with Islam immediately after a major terrorist attack, praising it to the heavens and back, that's the reason I don't consider these Islam-supporting liberal FILTH human any longer. These liberals are a walking disease who sexually get off on Islamic violence against random, innocent people.

I'm an American, I'm a Conservative, and I'm a Jew ... all three of those things compel me to be vehemently against the curtailment of anyone's rights to worship, to dress, or to believe as they see fit.
Jews adapt they have done so many times. As far as the worshop this is acceptable and a right. You speak American don't you.

Immigration without Assimilation is called an Invasion.
You come to the US you should assimilate to our culture and not try to change it.

I don't think it's anyone's business how a person's religion compels them to dress...

8632576_2.jpg
Did you used to be a cop? What would you do if you pulled over someone wearing a burka? How could you tell if the person driving is the one on the ID since that too probably is covered with a burka.

There is no place in America for that shit. None.

Am I the only one honest enough to admit I don't give a shit about some ID card. The problem is the oppressive religion of Islam that is completely against western values and must be tamed.
Unfortunately you’re not the only ignorant, hateful rightwing bigot – far too many conservatives share your ignorance, bigotry, and hate.

So people who come to this country must be stripped of every vestige of their heritage and culture and totally and instantly become just like us?? Really? Would it only apply to manner of dress or would it be extended to customs, holidays and cuisine? Would it apply equally to everyone ? What about Asian Indians who dress up in traditional garb to celebrate Rama Navam.??

Just like at home, eh?

Now tell us that you don't actually believe that there are Sariah zones in the US.

I don't think it's anyone's business how a person's religion compels them to dress...

8632576_2.jpg
Did you used to be a cop? What would you do if you pulled over someone wearing a burka? How could you tell if the person driving is the one on the ID since that too probably is covered with a burka.

There is no place in America for that shit. None.

Am I the only one honest enough to admit I don't give a shit about some ID card. The problem is the oppressive religion of Islam that is completely against western values and must be tamed.
The only problem is the oppressive, authoritarian right – conservatives advocating for bans, more government, and bigger government at the expense of our rights and protected liberties.

What about female genital mutilation?
Just a cute little custom and we should mind our own business?
9 year old girls marrying? Is that a vestige we should allow?
Stoning adulterers? Throwing gays off buildings? Raping infidels?

No dipshit.!! All of that is against the law in this country and applies equally to everyone. It's the fucking white Christian rednecks who want to marry 9 year olds

All of that is against the law in this country and applies equally to everyone.

So you're all for forcing them to give up their culture.
Thanks for your honesty.

It's the fucking white Christian rednecks who want to marry 9 year olds

And it's the Muslims who actually do it. Quirky!

Immigration without Assimilation is called an Invasion.
You come to the US you should assimilate to our culture and not try to change it.

Does that include the Chinese? Does your town have a China Town. ? . There are also many Asian Indian and Pakistani communities. Why aren't you bitching about them?

Did whites assimilate with Native Americans when they came here?

Reasonable limitations should be imposed. In an (unfortunate?) era of security cameras and facial recognition technology a woman needs to choose between entering a federal building without a Burka or staying outside. Likewise other venues that require facial identification. Comply with the law or go back to your 6th century hovel.

What about female genital mutilation?
Just a cute little custom and we should mind our own business?
9 year old girls marrying? Is that a vestige we should allow?
Stoning adulterers? Throwing gays off buildings? Raping infidels?

No dipshit.!! All of that is against the law in this country and applies equally to everyone. It's the fucking white Christian rednecks who want to marry 9 year olds

All of that is against the law in this country and applies equally to everyone.

So you're all for forcing them to give up their culture.
Thanks for your honesty.

It's the fucking white Christian rednecks who want to marry 9 year olds

And it's the Muslims who actually do it. Quirky!

What you are essentially doing here is calling me a hypocrite. Doing so in a feeble attempt to discredit me is a logical fallacy:

tu quoque (To kwok we )(Latin for "you, too" or "you, also") or the appeal to hypocrisy, is a logical fallacy that attempts to discredit the opponent's position by asserting the opponent's failure to act consistently in accordance with that position; it attempts to show that a criticism or objection applies equally to the person making it. This dismisses someone's point of view based on criticism of the person's inconsistency and not the position presented whereas a person's inconsistency should not discredit the position. Thus, it is a form of the ad hominem argument. To clarify, although the person being attacked might indeed be acting inconsistently or hypocritically, this does not invalidate their argument."

In addition, it is a false equivalency Fallacy. But I understand, That is all you have

It is also just plain stupid because I stated that the criteria for what people can and cannot do is determined by the law but you can't seem to grasp that.

I wonder how many people on this thread are told what they can or cant wear ?
I dress myself and only Mrs Tainant is allowed to give me feedback,for which I am always grateful.

This is just the usual authoritarian bullshit.

Nobody has produced any stats on burka crime and I wont hold my breath waiting for any.

This is just the whining of a hate filled underclass.

This is just the whining of a hate filled underclass.

By underclass you're referring to the unfortunate women who are forced to wear those ridiculous black beekeeper suits 24/7 for whatever stupid religiously motivated reason?

I thought America was better than other countries. We are, despite the 40% of your kind that makes us look like shit.

Forum List

Back