Should Burka be banned?

Should Burka be banned?

• Yes.

Votes: 36 51.4%
  • No.

Votes: 34 48.6%

• Total voters
I have skied and snowboarded all over the country in winter. Anyone wearing a hat is a douchebag. Anyone wearing a face mask is a fucked up douche.

Like sandy hook or Las Vegas shooting?

Like San Bernardino, Fort Hood, Orlando, Beslan, Paris, Paris again...…

Is there any place where Muslims don't suck?
Muslims are awesome just like Christian's but both groups have assholes just like you and ISIS.

What is the Christian equivalent to ISIS?
GOP party. Right wing bigots and racists.

What buildings have they crashed planes into? How many beheadings on YouTube have they orchestrated? How many people have they killed in the name of God?

I tire of all you ignorant bigots.
All the invasions and wars overseas, all the hate crimes and killings inside the US, most of the mass shooters are right wing nuts...the unconditional support for Israeli crimes by the evangelicals.

Like sandy hook or Las Vegas shooting?

Muslims are awesome just like Christian's but both groups have assholes just like you and ISIS.

Muslims are the enemy of civilization.
As if on cue…

A perfect example of rightwing ignorance, fear, stupidity, bigotry, and hate – it’s conservativism that’s the bane of civilization.

Fuck Muslims, and you too!

Fuck muslims? How ? You can't do shit about it....bite your ear if you can.

Issa, Muslims are responsible for more murders than even average Blacks. Do your research you delusional idiot.

The law is being wrongfully applied. A law to prevent whole communities from denying PA services is being used on contracted services that are not Public, nor Accommodations.

This was a $400k speeding ticket.....

How about you people stop being litigious twats?

Says you and only you. Absolutely nothing stopping you from trying your luck and challenging the law.

You’re just full of fishy wishes aren’t you?

Trump supporters...litigious twats?

https://nypost.com/2018/04/25/judge-bars-are-allowed-to-throw-out-trump-supporters/

I don't have a need to challenge the law. The laws are being wrongfully applied.

I don't see the bar being put out of business for it. and a Bar is actually a PA.

Again, says you and nobody else. You’re right though...you don’t have to do anything. Sniveling about it on the internet is working out so well for you. :lol:

And you don't even make a point besides "the law is the law" and "fuck religious people"

You don't make one beyond "they aren't doing it the way I want, boo boo". You don't DO anything about it.

Was Newman v Piggy Park just to "fuck religious people"?

No, I make the point that the concept of a PA has been expanded beyond it's original intent. That the punishments are way out of line with the supposed "crime", that the 1st amendment requires the government take into account a person's religious rights and if they have to be challenged, only in the least impactful way possible.

That case was an actual PA, a point of sale transaction which, as you always ignore, I agree is covered under PA laws.

Right-wing morality is the product of an objective moral framework.

Name some of the struts of this "objective moral framework".

1) Higher life expectancies (drastically reduced infant mortality rates- for obvious reasons, ya know)
2) Respect for individual liberty and human freedom due to the belief that all people are created in the image of God- resulting in improved economic conditions unparalleled in human history and other indices of advanced social and societal development
3) Equality of the sexes; ending evil institutions such as slavery and genocide; the establishment of innumerable charities, schools, hospitals etc benefiting billions of people globally

Want more?

Those are your examples of "right wing morality"? Seems like just morals. How are they "right wing"?

Says you and only you. Absolutely nothing stopping you from trying your luck and challenging the law.

You’re just full of fishy wishes aren’t you?

Trump supporters...litigious twats?

https://nypost.com/2018/04/25/judge-bars-are-allowed-to-throw-out-trump-supporters/

I don't have a need to challenge the law. The laws are being wrongfully applied.

I don't see the bar being put out of business for it. and a Bar is actually a PA.

Again, says you and nobody else. You’re right though...you don’t have to do anything. Sniveling about it on the internet is working out so well for you. :lol:

And you don't even make a point besides "the law is the law" and "fuck religious people"

You don't make one beyond "they aren't doing it the way I want, boo boo". You don't DO anything about it.

No, I make the point that the concept of a PA has been expanded beyond it's original intent. That the punishments are way out of line with the supposed "crime", that the 1st amendment requires the government take into account a person's religious rights and if they have to be challenged, only in the least impactful way possible.

That case was an actual PA, a point of sale transaction which, as you always ignore, I agree is covered under PA laws.

You just said more words that still mean "Boo Hoo, the law isn't the way I want it to be."

You just said more words that still mean "Boo Hoo, the law isn't the way I want it to be."

You just won't admit to your vindictiveness. This is a MESSAGE BOARD, where people are supposed to debate things, things that sometimes aren't what we want them to be.

And again, that case is moot in this discussion because it was an actual PA.

You just won't admit to your vindictiveness. This is a MESSAGE BOARD, where people are supposed to debate things, things that sometimes aren't what we want them to be.

What vindictiveness? I'm telling you to get the law changed if you don't like it and care so deeply about it that you can't discuss anything else. This is your windmill to tilt at so tilt away!

Good luck with the "you're doing it wrong" strategy.

What vindictiveness? I'm telling you to get the law changed if you don't like it and care so deeply about it that you can't discuss anything else. This is your windmill to tilt at so tilt away!

Sorry, but supporting a $400k fine for not baking a cake is vindictive.

You so want acceptance from these people, and they don't want to give it. So you feel a need to force it via government fiat.

You so want acceptance from these people, and they don't want to give it. So you feel a need to force it via government fiat.

That wasn't the original fine. Had they ceased breaking the law, no fine would have been imposed.

That wasn't the original fine. Had they ceased breaking the law, no fine would have been imposed.

so now you are going with the "stop hitting yourself" defense of the government's action?

They should not have been prosecuted in the first place.

so now you are going with the "stop hitting yourself" defense of the government's action?

Of course they should have. They broke the law. The SCOTUS didn't even rule that they shouldn't have been prosecuted in the first place.

Keep tilting, Don.

Of course they should have. They broke the law. The SCOTUS didn't even rule that they shouldn't have been prosecuted in the first place.

Keep tilting, Don.

They broke a misapplied law. So did Rosa Parks.

Again, with "the law is the law is the law"

Keep tilting, Don.

:lol: Thanks for playing "Really bad analogies"

Change the law. Good luck.

Keep tilting, Don.

:lol: Thanks for playing "Really bad analogies"

Change the law. Good luck.

The law doesn't have to be changed, just properly applied.

What is the Christian equivalent to ISIS?
GOP party. Right wing bigots and racists.

What buildings have they crashed planes into? How many beheadings on YouTube have they orchestrated? How many people have they killed in the name of God?

I tire of all you ignorant bigots.
All the invasions and wars overseas, all the hate crimes and killings inside the US, most of the mass shooters are right wing nuts...the unconditional support for Israeli crimes by the evangelicals.

You are so wrong, prove your allegations, for one who got the US involved in WWl. Democrat, WWII? Democrat, Korea? Democrat, Vietnam? Democrat. Four of the largest US wars, tell me again what you mean when you say “all”?

All hate crimes are not caused by Republicans, show the proof.

Gabby Giffords shooter, a Democrat but I maintain he was a nut, and party didn’t play into his ideals. The Vegas shooter had no real political affiliation. Why don’t you educate yourself before you utter such stupid nonsense.

Perspective | What do most mass shooters have in common? Hint: It isn’t politics, video games or religion.

Tons more articles from sources not as bigoted as you.

Now, name the Christian group equivalent to ISIS and quit trying to lie.

Forum List

Back