Should Burka be banned?

Should Burka be banned?

• Yes.

Votes: 36 51.4%
  • No.

Votes: 34 48.6%

• Total voters
Wow, still can't get past the "law is the law is the law fuh fuh fuh" point?

There’s nothing to get past. You “wish” the law was different. It’s not and the reason it’s not has nothing to do with gays and cake. Don’t like it, change the whole law and stop trying to get special “I hate gays” carve outs.

And you just respond with things that argue about the how and not the why.

You don't say WHY they should be forced to do it on pain of ruin, you don't say WHY a contracted service should be the same as a point of sale service.

All you do is reference the law and gloat over people having their lives ruined over a cake and butthurt.

Their lives are ruined because they refuse, repeatedly, to follow the law. If I refuse to pay a speeding ticket, whose fault is it if my life gets "ruined" as a result?

Stop whining and either change the law or cook the BBQ.

The law is being wrongfully applied. A law to prevent whole communities from denying PA services is being used on contracted services that are not Public, nor Accommodations.

This was a $400k speeding ticket.....

How about you people stop being litigious twats?

Says you and only you. Absolutely nothing stopping you from trying your luck and challenging the law.

You’re just full of fishy wishes aren’t you?

Trump supporters...litigious twats?

https://nypost.com/2018/04/25/judge-bars-are-allowed-to-throw-out-trump-supporters/

I don't have a need to challenge the law. The laws are being wrongfully applied.

I don't see the bar being put out of business for it. and a Bar is actually a PA.

There’s nothing to get past. You “wish” the law was different. It’s not and the reason it’s not has nothing to do with gays and cake. Don’t like it, change the whole law and stop trying to get special “I hate gays” carve outs.

You don't say WHY they should be forced to do it on pain of ruin, you don't say WHY a contracted service should be the same as a point of sale service.

All you do is reference the law and gloat over people having their lives ruined over a cake and butthurt.

Their lives are ruined because they refuse, repeatedly, to follow the law. If I refuse to pay a speeding ticket, whose fault is it if my life gets "ruined" as a result?

The law is being wrongfully applied. A law to prevent whole communities from denying PA services is being used on contracted services that are not Public, nor Accommodations.

Says you and only you. Absolutely nothing stopping you from trying your luck and challenging the law.

https://nypost.com/2018/04/25/judge-bars-are-allowed-to-throw-out-trump-supporters/

I don't have a need to challenge the law. The laws are being wrongfully applied.

I don't see the bar being put out of business for it. and a Bar is actually a PA.
I am not a trump fan! How ever I tink the bar owner has gone to far! I would not frequent this place knowing any thing ownership disagrees with can get you tossed! I guess it is their right but our right to not support the buisness.

Denmark has banned the outfit of woman hate:

Leftists and feminists, should we also ban this tool of oppression?

On a related note, congratulations to Denmark on finally growing some balls and standing up against the invasion!

No, the government should not ban the burka, except for Government I.D. photos..... but.... women and men in this country should start a public campaign to end the burka... it actually is a tool of keeping women in 2nd class status.

Deadliest mass shootings in US history are committed by whites...what's your take ?

Let's eliminate Muslim mass shootings......stay out.
Like sandy hook or Las Vegas shooting?

Like San Bernardino, Fort Hood, Orlando, Beslan, Paris, Paris again...…

Is there any place where Muslims don't suck?
Muslims are awesome just like Christian's but both groups have assholes just like you and ISIS.

What is the Christian equivalent to ISIS?
GOP party. Right wing bigots and racists.

Deadliest mass shootings in US history are committed by whites...what's your take ?

Muslims are awesome just like Christian's but both groups have assholes just like you and ISIS.

Muslims are the enemy of civilization.
Ok if it makes you happy.

No, Muslim barbarity doesn't make me happy.

No, Muslim barbarity doesn't make me happy.
Ok mr Rambo...can you volunteer and go fight ISIS for a stater.....oh hold on what u gonna do if your commander is a Muslim?

What is the Christian equivalent to ISIS?
GOP party. Right wing bigots and racists.

What buildings have they crashed planes into? How many beheadings on YouTube have they orchestrated? How many people have they killed in the name of God?

I tire of all you ignorant bigots.

Such is the big government, more government authoritarian right: ban abortion, ban same-sex marriage, ban transgender Americans from public restrooms, ban immigrants – and now conservatives want to ban religion expression and have government force private web hosting sites to carry content they don’t want to carry.

Conservatives are as ridiculous as they are a danger to our rights and protected liberties.

As if on cue…

A perfect example of rightwing ignorance, fear, stupidity, bigotry, and hate – it’s conservativism that’s the bane of civilization.

That is what asshole religious bigots keep telling us- fear and hate every Muslim American.

Same kind of bigotry- just different century.

Nope, no one is saying that you snowflake.

You want to talk about bigotry- both past and present? Holy....do you even know anything about the religion you are discussing here? Islam is the number one enemy of Christianity, of all other faith groups, cultures, ideologies, beliefs, modes of governance, laws and civilizations. Islam's hatred of Western civilization would put even the most rank and vitriolic Christian right-winger to absolute shame.

As if on cue…

A perfect example of rightwing ignorance, fear, stupidity, bigotry, and hate – it’s conservativism that’s the bane of civilization.

Fuck Muslims, and you too!

As if on cue…

Conservatism produced the fruits of the civilization that you are currently enjoying.

Liberal regressive policies are causing those fruits to rot.

As if on cue…

right wing morality? hang out with right wing bakers, much.

Again, says you and nobody else. You’re right though...you don’t have to do anything. Sniveling about it on the internet is working out so well for you. :lol:

As if on cue…

right wing morality? hang out with right wing bakers, much.

Right-wing morality is the product of an objective moral framework.

Every other way of trying to explain morality is an absolute absurdity my friend.

Again, says you and nobody else. You’re right though...you don’t have to do anything. Sniveling about it on the internet is working out so well for you. :lol:

And you don't even make a point besides "the law is the law" and "fuck religious people"

Forum List

Back