Should Burka be banned?

Should Burka be banned?

• Yes.

Votes: 36 51.4%
  • No.

Votes: 34 48.6%

• Total voters
Yeah, those Arabs that swarmed across civilization invented lots of stuff. DERP!
Muslims invented tons of that , Care to know ?
Surgery el zawahri book was a reference for Europeans for centuries

Coffee oh yes.

University: the oldest one in the world built by a Muslim woman in fez Morocco.

Algebra ;) google it.

Hospitals

And thousands of other things....I dont nlame you for your ignorance but I blame the education system. Go read history !!!

Wow.
And now all they invent is new ways to kill.
Nope 1.7 billions are ordinary people....is like me saying all whites are child molesters or mass shooters....hard to understand ?

All you ordinary people can stay out of the US...…, slaughter infidels closer to home.
Eat your heart we are Americans just like you minus the bigotry. ;)

No Muslim bigotry? DERP!

It is sad that we, as a nation, have slid to the point that such a question would even be asked.

I don't think the concept of rights or freedom even enters most peoples minds anymore.

I agree, so let's not import any more Muslims.

Well that is what the bigoted anti-religious Trumpkins say.

You may want to live next to murderous savages, I don't.
Deadliest mass shootings in US history are committed by whites...what's your take ?

Let's eliminate Muslim mass shootings......stay out.
Like sandy hook or Las Vegas shooting?

Like San Bernardino, Fort Hood, Orlando, Beslan, Paris, Paris again...…

Is there any place where Muslims don't suck?

Well that is what the bigoted anti-religious Trumpkins say.

Deadliest mass shootings in US history are committed by whites...what's your take ?

Muslims are awesome just like Christian's but both groups have assholes just like you and ISIS.

Yes, 100%. The Burka has no place in a civilized and modern society. Unfortunately, the Liberal Cultural-Marxists will endeavor to any end if the result is undermining Christianity and Christian cultural values- so they make no concerted effort to constrain this Islamic permeation throughout Christian America in lieu of the fact they'd see the latter destroyed.

Shame on leftists. I can't imagine they really know who they're in bed with.

Muslims are awesome just like Christian's but both groups have assholes just like you and ISIS.

The inanity of the moral equivalence here....LOL, wow. Did you really just equate that poster to ISIS?

Please get help.

Wow, what an attempt at doublethink. "We are making you more free by oppressing you"

All you are still doing is justifying government thuggery over a cake.

No, I'm pointing out the fact that right to freely practice your religion has nothing to do with public accommodation law. The SCOTUS determined that long before bigots had to bake cakes for gays. You know when they determined that, right? (It wasn't recently).

And again we go into what exactly is a public accomodation. The goal wasn't to say all commerce is a PA, that's what you clowns are trying to do.

Yes, we know it's the way you want it to be, it's not the way it is. The SCOTUS told Piggy Park decades ago that religion isn't a valid excuse to violate public accommodation law.

Once again you appeal to authority without debating the actual topic. Your intellectual limits are noted.

Wow, what an attempt at doublethink. "We are making you more free by oppressing you"

No, I'm pointing out the fact that right to freely practice your religion has nothing to do with public accommodation law. The SCOTUS determined that long before bigots had to bake cakes for gays. You know when they determined that, right? (It wasn't recently).

And again we go into what exactly is a public accomodation. The goal wasn't to say all commerce is a PA, that's what you clowns are trying to do.

Yes, we know it's the way you want it to be, it's not the way it is. The SCOTUS told Piggy Park decades ago that religion isn't a valid excuse to violate public accommodation law.

Once again you appeal to authority without debating the actual topic. Your intellectual limits are noted.

You bringing up cakes wasn't the topic, just your personal bugaboo. Well your personal bugaboo doesn't mean diddlysquat because religion can't be used as an excuse to discriminate. You have to bake the cake for the black and interracial couple in all 50 states and the gay couple in far fewer despite what anyone's religion says.

I don't think it's anyone's business how a person's religion compels them to dress...

8632576_2.jpg
Did you used to be a cop? What would you do if you pulled over someone wearing a burka? How could you tell if the person driving is the one on the ID since that too probably is covered with a burka.

There is no place in America for that shit. None.
so there's no place in america for religious freedom?

man, that fucks up a shitload of history books.

You bringing up cakes wasn't the topic, just your personal bugaboo. Well your personal bugaboo doesn't mean diddlysquat because religion can't be used as an excuse to discriminate. You have to bake the cake for the black and interracial couple in all 50 states and the gay couple in far fewer despite what anyone's religion says.

So A Catholic Church would have to allow an Atheist priest to be a priest?

For contracted services of a non nessasary or timely nature, any denial should be allowed.

For actual PA's, i.e. point of sale items, then the laws can be applied.

Your personal bugaboo on the other hand is the orwellian boot on the head of anyone who disagrees with you.

You are the thug here, not me.

For contracted services of a non nessasary or timely nature, any denial should be allowed.

Your personal bugaboo on the other hand is the orwellian boot on the head of anyone who disagrees with you.

Stop being childish. I meant in public accommodation. A business isn't a church (although the church is big business).

I don't have a personal bugaboo about PA laws. Go ahead and try to get rid of them but you really should stop acting like PA laws are gays fault. They aren't. It wasn't a SCOTUS ruling about some gay person vs a baker, it was because a racist didn't want to serve black people. So when you get your panties in a wad about PA laws it would be more historically accurate to say "cook that BBQ" instead of "bake that cake".

Stop being childish. I meant in public accommodation. A business isn't a church (although the church is big business).

I don't have a personal bugaboo about PA laws. Go ahead and try to get rid of them but you really should stop acting like PA laws are gays fault. They aren't. It wasn't a SCOTUS ruling about some gay person vs a baker, it was because a racist didn't want to serve black people. So when you get your panties in a wad about PA laws it would be more historically accurate to say "cook that BBQ" instead of "bake that cake".
cook that bbq? wouldn't that be stereotyping and now, racist, by your own measure?

And a contracted service isn't a public accomodation.

What is the fault now is the extension of PA's into contracted services.

cook that bbq? wouldn't that be stereotyping and now, racist, by your own measure?

A barbecue case that helped the cause of civil rights

Shortly after the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Anne P. Newman, an African American woman, was refused service at a restaurant named Piggie Park, part of a South Carolina chain owned by avowed segregationist Maurice Bessinger. There followed a class-action lawsuit, Newman v. Piggie Park Enterprises.

Bessinger argued, among other things, that the Civil Rights Act “contravenes the will of God” and thereby violated his constitutional right to religious freedom.​

And a contracted service isn't a public accomodation.

What is the fault now is the extension of PA's into contracted services.

Yes, that's your wish list for how you want the world to be, not how it is. Now go cook that BBQ.

Yes, however the women are free to choose and if they choose to abide by the religious rules, then it is their choice.

It isn’t a religious requirement. Pilgrims on haj are even banned from wearing it. For a great many women it is NOT a choice, and worldwide many are imprisoned and murdered for attempting to exercise their right not to wear it.

In this country it is a choice to choose which religion they want to belong to. I was only talking the US. The rest of the world does not allow the freedoms we have.

What is the Christian equivalent to ISIS?

Muslims are the enemy of civilization.

Forum List

Back