Should Burka be banned?

Should Burka be banned?

• Yes.

Votes: 36 51.4%
  • No.

Votes: 34 48.6%

• Total voters
Civilization? Lol...muslims were years ahead of the Europeans, they built south of Europe, brought science, architecture, knowledge, etc...and Europeans picked up from there.
And now they specialize in suicide bombings and mass shootings. Pheeew!
Atomic bomb? Vietnam war? Invasions ? The killing of millions of natives ? Hundreds of bases around the world ? That's not a Muslim specialty.

You can’t legally drive a car wearing a an eye covering. And women who wear burkas don’t drive.

I see what you’re getting at but in cases where these women are required to prove identity, they do so.
Not always. While working as a security guard, at the front entrance of an industrial plant, 4 Muslims, all wearing photo ID badges, tried to walk past me while the 2 women were wearing niqabs. (covering all but their eyes). I stopped them and requested that the women show me their faces.

They refused, and all 4 started hollering at me, and making a disturbance, while blocking the entrance/exit. I refused to let them pass, and called the cops. They told the cops I assaulted them. I showed the cops the video of the entire episode, and they were arrested for causing a disturbance and filing a false police report. They were later fired from their jobs,
Cute story....and this is how you became a bigot ? :)

You already have enough barbarity dont you ?

We have too much civilization to sacrifice it for scum.
Women in burkas are "scum" ?
Really ?

Islam is scum, and anti-civilization.
Civilization? Lol...muslims were years ahead of the Europeans, they built south of Europe, brought science, architecture, knowledge, etc...and Europeans picked up from there.

Bullshit.
Algebra
Geometry
Medecine
Architecture
Philosophy
Coffee
Camera
As we know them , islamic civilization has its fingerprints all over it sweetheart...you dont know because they didnt teach you that.

Maybe we can pass some 'Blood and Honor Laws', have a Kristalnacht, and build some ghettos too. If we're going that way, let's go all the way.

"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding."

Would you like to explain how this empowers the Government to violate the 1st Amendment?
Sure. The Supremacy Clause states "This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States...shall be the supreme Law of the Land..."

This outlaws all supremacisms (other than the Constitution itself, of course). I see no exception made for anything, including Islam (the largest supremacism in the world)

And it has nothing to do with the 1st Amendment, which is a weak part of the Constitution with numerous exceptions to it. The Supremacy Clause has never had a single exception in 226 years.

As for the first sentence of your post ("Kristalnacht"), I don't know what you're talking about, but I know exactly what I'M talking about.
You are just a security guard who thinks he chief of police.....calm down kid.

I don't think it's anyone's business how a person's religion compels them to dress...

8632576_2.jpg
Hey, DS, you do know that was a fictional television show, don't you? Or do you really believe that person could fly, as well?

I don't think it's anyone's business how a person's religion compels them to dress...

8632576_2.jpg
Did you used to be a cop? What would you do if you pulled over someone wearing a burka? How could you tell if the person driving is the one on the ID since that too probably is covered with a burka.

There is no place in America for that shit. None.
I think me in the ME prefer burkas because they can better disguise themselves for various nefarious or cowardly reasons.

Did you used to be a cop? What would you do if you pulled over someone wearing a burka? How could you tell if the person driving is the one on the ID since that too probably is covered with a burka.

I am a cop. It's not legal to drive with a burka because it obstructs vision. It's perfectly legal to drive with a hijab and a lot of women do where I work. If the identity of a burka-wearing woman needs to be confirmed, there are procedures in place for female officers to do the identification.
I haven't seen any moves to ban the hijab. It leaves the face open and does not either obstruct vision or disguise the wearer.

Well the burka reminds me of the KKK hoodie. Really? Um, well the American DMV wants to see and photograph your unhooded unveiled face. And in this modern day it makes perfect sense.
I agree, no reason to hide your identity. We have facial recognition software and programs to identify DNA, so why not? Something to hide?

Atomic bomb? Vietnam war? Invasions ? The killing of millions of natives ? Hundreds of bases around the world ? That's not a Muslim specialty.
I agree that the Vietnam War was a very bad thing.

The A Bomb was a necessary negative (saved far more lives that it took)

Invasions ? The US is the # 1 VICTIM of invasions/imperialism in the world today.

Killing of natives is like slavery - happened a long time ago. Nobody living today had anything to do with it.

If you want to talk about history, we could go through 1400 years of Muslims killing 270 million people around the globe. No nation, religion, cult, or ideology even comes close to that horrific figure.

Denmark has banned the outfit of woman hate:

Leftists and feminists, should we also ban this tool of oppression?

On a related note, congratulations to Denmark on finally growing some balls and standing up against the invasion!

Ugly women have the right to cover their faces...……………………..

Cute story....and this is how you became a bigot ? :)
Your use of the stupid, bigot card does nothing have you making a fool out of yourself. Everything I say about Islam is 100% TRUE.

If you're unable to deal with that, that's YOUR problem. No one else's.

And I don't see anything "cute" about the story.

You are just a security guard who thinks he chief of police.....calm down kid.
That is stupid, and you are obviously looking for a way to save face in this discussion, which you are badly on the short end of. And 72 year olds aren't kids. You need to start getting a few things right in this thread, or find another one to post in.

We have too much civilization to sacrifice it for scum.
Women in burkas are "scum" ?
Really ?

Islam is scum, and anti-civilization.

Bullshit.
Algebra
Geometry
Medecine
Architecture
Philosophy
Coffee
Camera
As we know them , islamic civilization has its fingerprints all over it sweetheart...you dont know because they didnt teach you that.

Yeah, those Arabs that swarmed across civilization invented lots of stuff. DERP!

I agree that the Vietnam War was a very bad thing.

The A Bomb was a necessary negative (saved far more lives that it took)

Invasions ? The US is the # 1 VICTIM of invasions/imperialism in the world today.

Killing of natives is like slavery - happened a long time ago. Nobody living today had anything to do with it.

If you want to talk about history, we could go through 1400 years of Muslims killing 270 million people around the globe. No nation, religion, cult, or ideology even comes close to that horrific figure.
Muslims killed 270 millions ? Link and break it down for us please.
You know that the islamic empire ruled for centuries in Europe and if they were as barbaric as you say, what could've prevented them from wiping non muslims out? And why would the Jews seek refuge after the fall of the islamic empire in Europe in Muslim countries running away feom Europe?

Forum List

Back