Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?

Should places of worship be required to hold gay weddings

• Yes, Denmark does it, the Scandinavians are enlightened

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • No, I THOUGHT this was AMERICA

Votes: 198 81.8%
  • You are a baby brains without a formed opinion

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other, explain

Votes: 22 9.1%

• Total voters
Why don't you fags just go fuck each other and shut up already. Corn holing your husband is not the major issue of the day...in or out of the church pew.
Why don't you just deal with the fact that the faggots won and you lost?
I lost nothing...they gained a myth.
Good to know, but your opinion matters not a damn.
Then we're even.
Only my side won...

Won nothing. You won the right to call yourself a woman...but you'll never have a ****.

Should churches be forced to accommodate incestual weddings? First cousins is legal in NY, but not in other states.

Won nothing. You won the right to call yourself a woman...but you'll never have a ****.
I've been married longer than you've been alive, chances are.
My sympathies go out to the bitch that was dumb enough to marry you.
Be polite. You're supposed to be Pro-Family, remember?

That was polite. I'm pro family but some families, or at least part of them, need sympathy because of the one they married.

That was polite. I'm pro family but some families, or at least part of them, need sympathy because of the one they married.
That version of polite would have found you over a knee in my house. Who raised you, wolves?

That version of polite would have found you over a knee in my house. Who raised you, wolves?

Since I'm not in your house, don't work for you, nor do you sign my check, that's irrelevant. I was raised by people who expected you to tell the truth despite how much it hurt the one hearing it. Don't like political incorrectness, tough shit old man. I wasn't put on Earth to say the way you want to hear it.

I was raised by people who expected you to tell the truth despite how much it hurt the one hearing it.
Okay, so you were raised by wolves, got it now. And I hate PC, it gets in the way, but I was raised to be polite and at times that means lying.

I was raised by people who expected you to tell the truth despite how much it hurt the one hearing it.
Okay, so you were raised by wolves, got it now. And I hate PC, it gets in the way, but I was raised to be polite and at times that means lying.

So you admit you're a liar. Sounds to me like you were raised by liars. That you are willing to lie when the truth needs to be told and call it being polite, you do like PC. You admitted you practice it.

So you admit you're a liar. Sounds to me like you were raised by liars. That you are willing to lie when the truth needs to be told and call it being polite, you do like PC. You admitted you practice it.
I lie to be polite, and I am anything but PC. You should learn The Noble Lie:Noble lie - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Most adults lie three times a day BTW, and kids even more. Lying makes the world go round since if you didn't believe that those little green pieces of paper we carry around to trade with had value, they wouldn't.

I apologize...I never imagined you were a hundred years old.
No fool like an old fool then. You win, you're both old and stupid.
And you're young(er) and gay...with a calloused asshole.
Straight actually, and your homophobia will be gone soon enough, as well you.

So you say, Shaquille.

So you say, Shaquille.
That I do Cracker. Or in this case, Cracker with one foot in the grave.

Forum List

Back