Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?

Should places of worship be required to hold gay weddings

• Yes, Denmark does it, the Scandinavians are enlightened

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • No, I THOUGHT this was AMERICA

Votes: 198 81.8%
  • You are a baby brains without a formed opinion

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other, explain

Votes: 22 9.1%

• Total voters
There are no points in "It just so happens that religion is never getting its way and the cult trying to usurp it ALWAYS get their way by carefully-placed people in places of power". That is simply whining. Give us examples of how it was done and who the these are "people". Tell us who where the Presidents and the politicians supporting the appointments to judgeship.

There is no conspiracy.

There are no points in "It just so happens that religion is never getting its way and the cult trying to usurp it ALWAYS get their way by carefully-placed people in places of power". That is simply whining. Give us examples of how it was done and who the these are "people". Tell us who where the Presidents and the politicians supporting the appointments to judgeship.

There is no conspiracy.
Here's your examples: Gay Marriages in States Forced by Circuit Courts to Allow Them Are Not Legal Page 3 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I'd say that four sets of circuit court judges overruling SCOTUS' Baker and Windsor decisions from underneath qualifies. Who were they appointed by? Readers can google it and follow the breadcrumbs backwards to the money.

Oh and speaking of that source....here's one of them... LGBT Election Victory Fund Fund Founding Member Arrested For Sex With Juvenile US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Your link goes back to your thread of yours, Gay Marriages in States Forced by Circuit Courts to Allow Them Are Not Legal and LGBT Election "Victory Fund" Fund Founding Member Arrested For Sex With Juvenile.

Good grief, I asked you for "who where the Presidents and the politicians supporting the appointments to judgeship."

You are not smart enough to gamesmanship on this thread. Answer the questions or go away.

The real answer? There is no cult and no conspiracy.

Your link goes back to your thread of yours, Gay Marriages in States Forced by Circuit Courts to Allow Them Are Not Legal and LGBT Election "Victory Fund" Fund Founding Member Arrested For Sex With Juvenile.
Good grief, I asked you for "who where the Presidents and the politicians supporting the appointments to judgeship."
You are not smart enough to gamesmanship on this thread. Answer the questions or go away.
Yes, and on both of my threads are links to the information you seek. All you have to do is follow them.

Yes, and on both of my threads are links to the information you seek. All you have to do is follow them.

I need you to link the quotes or the paraphrases, not the threads. You got to do better, kid.

I need you to link the quotes or the paraphrases, not the threads. You got to do better, kid.
Why? For your sake? I think the readers here who have a question about why Mr. Bean, key LGBT fundraiser for lobbying for the cult was arrested for sex with a 15 year old boy, or why the LGBT cult worships Harvey Milk's sexuality (which was with a minor 16 year old boy and others) can find out for themselves by following my threads...which always...always come with links to what I assert.

They can follow the links to judge Sutton's 6th circuit decision on agreeing his four states can deny gay marriages and other types of marriage....how the other circuit decisions in this regard are procedurally illegal. Maybe I could see one circuit court getting it wrong procedurally...but three...four...how many have tried to overrule Baker and Windsor from underneath so far?

Sutton said "this is wrong and the buck stops here". Anyone can read that at those threads.

Link the quotes, dear, not the threads, if you want any respect as a poster.

You have lost this fight . . . a long time ago.

Since the majority of blacks are against gays and gay marriage....are liberals going to attack traditional black churches for not opening their doors to gays???

You know the same black churches used to spread lies about the GOP and whites in order to get Democrap voters....

Since the majority of blacks are against gays and gay marriage....are liberals going to attack traditional black churches for not opening their doors to gays???

You know the same black churches used to spread lies about the GOP and whites in order to get Democrap voters....
Who cares what they think, since their opinions, and votes, on this issue don't matter a damn.

Who cares what they think, since their opinions, and votes, on this issue don't matter a damn.

You realize that LGBT is a lifestyle and that what you just said makes you look like Jim Jones, right?

You realize that LGBT is a lifestyle and that what you just said makes you look like Jim Jones, right?
Human Sexuality isn't a lifestyle, it's a sliding scale of sexual attraction, but it can result in certain lifestyles, and I don't give a damn what it makes me look like, it happens to be true.

Human Sexuality isn't a lifestyle, it's a sliding scale of sexual attraction, but it can result in certain lifestyles, and I don't give a damn what it makes me look like, it happens to be true.

OK, let me rephrase it: Sexual orientation is transitory (Anne Heche) is environmental and therefore behavioral. Better?

Behaviors aren't protected in the Constitution except religion. When will LGBT be applying for tax-exempt status? Also, compulsive theft and bulimia are orientations of behavior. Where are their guarantees? When LGBT "marriages" strip children involved of one blood parent 100% of the time or one complimentary gender-as-role-model 100% of the time, they don't have marriage rights. The state (and the fed by extension of the states, who derives its power only from the states...remember polysci?) only interest in marriage is to incentivized the best formative environment for children. All other concerns...as you say...the state "doesn't give a damn about".

It just so happens that man/woman is the best incentivized arrangement to insure any children procreated have both blood parents in the home or at least both complimentary gender-as-role-models in the home..

In short, the legal condensed version; the state (and the fed bound by deriving its powers from the states) only considers marriage a "child formation environment". The adults involved are peripheral to the main concern. So any state's focus will be "that environment which is paramount for the best formation of well-rounded children".

OK, let me rephrase it: Sexual orientation is transitory (Anne Heche) is environmental and therefore behavioral. Better?

Behaviors aren't protected in the Constitution except religion. When will LGBT be applying for tax-exempt status? Also, compulsive theft and bulimia are orientations of behavior. Where are their guarantees? When LGBT "marriages" strip children involved of one blood parent 100% of the time or one complimentary gender-as-role-model 100% of the time, they don't have marriage rights. The state (and the fed by extension of the states, who derives its power only from the states...remember polysci?) only interest in marriage is to incentivized the best formative environment for children. All other concerns...as you say...the state "doesn't give a damn about".

It just so happens that man/woman is the best incentivized arrangement to ensure any children procreated have both blood parents in the home or at least both complimentary gender-as-role-models in the home..
Your assumptions are incorrect. as usual, but they are also pointless at this point, as is any continuing debate on what is now legal in most of the US. It's over, find a new dead horse to beat.

Your assumptions are incorrect. as usual, but they are also pointless at this point, as is any continuing debate on what is now legal in most of the US. It's over, find a new dead horse to beat.

I once had a horse I thought was dead. He collapsed on a long hike I was packing him on. His eyes rolled back in his head and it looked like he stopped breathing. I sat down very bummed and began taking off his packs to at least salvage them. We were in the backcountry. After I loosened the cinch, he began jerking and suddenly jumped to his feet. Turns out I had the cinch on too tight and just the right adjustment allowed him to expand his lungs. He just wasn't getting enough air to his brain and muscles during exertion. Went to girths with elastic in them after that day and won't ever overtighten again.

Also, once a friend of mine had a mule at the end of a pack string that fell off a precipice on a steep high alpine trial when the animal before her knocked some rocks loose. They wrote her off for dead and kept moving the string along. There was clearly no way that mule could've survived. So imagine their surprise when at supper that night at a camp all the stock started whinnying to the site of this mule running up to camp...cuts and bruises but no broken bones. All they lost were the packs and one saddle she'd torn off or fell off during her fall.

Mules can be amazingly stubborn creatures and are very sure footed. It ain't over until the fat mule sings..

Why don't you fags just go fuck each other and shut up already. Corn holing your husband is not the major issue of the day...in or out of the church pew.

Forum List

Back