Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?

Should places of worship be required to hold gay weddings

• Yes, Denmark does it, the Scandinavians are enlightened

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • No, I THOUGHT this was AMERICA

Votes: 198 81.8%
  • You are a baby brains without a formed opinion

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other, explain

Votes: 22 9.1%

• Total voters
More straw reasoning presented to advise you, the reader that the fraudulence of her own creation, is truth.

Reader, the above cited contributor is demonstrating the mental disorder from which Homosexuality subsequently stems...

The question is often asked: "How does Homosexuality harm anyone?" And it is a good question... because the initial instinct is the presumption that such is a private matter, right?

But examine this thread, now a full 800 pages... and you'll find that 'homosexuality' is not a private matter, because no where in the 800 pages of this profound discussion of such, is there a mention of the private sexual co-mingling of people of the same gender.

What IS discussed however, is the altering of PUBLIC PERCEPTION... the non-stop attempts by the Advocacy to Normalize Sexual Abnormality, to convince YOU, the Reader, that what is demonstrably FALSE, is TRUTH.

And it is in THAT, that we can readily see, the very homosexuals on this very thread, attempting to HARM YOU! And to alter public policy which will axiomatically harm you, your children and grand children.

How? You just keep Begging the Question. Insisting it does. Because...it does. Its mindless, circular reasoning.

For example....a gay couple is married in say, Washington state.

What impact does that have on you? Specifically. What is taken from you? What do you lose?

Oh, and your rout from the standing points that sex serves more than one purpose did no go unnoticed. What else can you do when your argument is dismantled with better logic and reasoning....than run?

Keep running.

More straw reasoning presented to advise you, the reader that the fraudulence of her own creation, is truth.

Reader, the above cited contributor is demonstrating the mental disorder from which Homosexuality subsequently stems...

The question is often asked: "How does Homosexuality harm anyone?" And it is a good question... because the initial instinct is the presumption that such is a private matter, right?

But examine this thread, now a full 800 pages... and you'll find that 'homosexuality' is not a private matter, because no where in the 800 pages of this profound discussion of such, is there a mention of the private sexual co-mingling of people of the same gender.

What IS discussed however, is the altering of PUBLIC PERCEPTION... the non-stop attempts by the Advocacy to Normalize Sexual Abnormality, to convince YOU, the Reader, that what is demonstrably FALSE, is TRUTH.

And it is in THAT, that we can readily see, the very homosexuals on this very thread, attempting to HARM YOU! And to alter public policy which will axiomatically harm you, your children and grand children.

How? You just keep Begging the Question. Insisting it does. Because...it does. Its mindless, circular reasoning.

What impact does that have on you? Specifically. What is taken from you? What do you lose?

Oh, and your rout from the standing points that sex serves more than one purpose did no go unnoticed. What else can you do when your argument is dismantled with better logic and reasoning....than run?

Keep running.
It has a lot of impact if the law that determined they can be *married* requires me to participate in said *marriage ceremony* upon demand.

You fools insisted on legislating religion. You just don't get it, do you? Legislation of religion doesn't work. It's not going to work.

Keep running.
It has a lot of impact if the law that determined they can be *married* requires me to participate in said *marriage ceremony* upon demand.

If your religion conflicts with your job, get another job.

You fools insisted on legislating religion. You just don't get it, do you? Legislation of religion doesn't work. It's not going to work.

There's no regulation of what you believe. Believe as you wish. But there are laws regarding the ACTIONS you take in business. If you're in business and you can't treat your customers fairly and equally, you'll run into conflict with the law.

You have three choices:

1) Change the law
2) Change your beliefs
3) Pay the fines.

Pick one. But immunity from any law that you don't like isn't an option. You don't get special treatment, you don't get special exemptions. The law applies to you too.

Keep running.

Why do you insist on making things up? No law requires you to "participate" in anyone's marriage ceremony. (Not even your own)

Baking a cake, making flower arrangements or even renting a hall does not require the business owners to "participate" in any way.

By the way, the state's where these cases took place, didn't have marriage equality at the time the cases were brought. Public Accommodation laws protecting gays have been around a hell of a lot longer than marriage equality.

If my job is my privately owned business, I don't have to get another job. You can't determine I'm not able to work at a job because of my religion, if that business is mine.

The fascist left ignores the majority and keeps forcing laws upon us that we don't support and don't want. You can't get away with that forever. We won't tolerate legislation of religion. Find some other way to get your jollies.

Keep running.

No one is legislating religion.

You are the one who pretends that Christians are exempt from the law that applies to everyone- Christians included.

You understand that the definition of spam isn't "winning argument with supporting evidence"...right?

Each of those posts has already been eviscerated, with huge theory killing holes punched into them.

And how does Keyes resolve the holes punched into his claims? Simple: he runs from them and keep block spamming the same debunked posts.

If it was 'evidence' backing his claims, he wouldn't have had to run. But he started fleeing 3 posts in.

ROFLMNAO!

DELUSION on PARADE!

More Fraudulence advanced as truth... toward the hope of influencing what they consider to be a foolish and ignorant readership.

If my job is my privately owned business, I don't have to get another job. You can't determine I'm not able to work at a job because of my religion, if that business is mine.

The fascist left ignores the majority and keeps forcing laws upon us that we don't support and don't want. You can't get away with that forever. We won't tolerate legislation of religion. Find some other way to get your jollies.

These are state laws passed through the legislative process, voted in through majority vote.

How in that teeny tiny little Con brain of yours does that equate to 'fascism'?

You understand that the definition of spam isn't "winning argument with supporting evidence"...right?

Each of those posts has already been eviscerated, with huge theory killing holes punched into them.

And how does Keyes resolve the holes punched into his claims? Simple: he runs from them and keep block spamming the same debunked posts.

If it was 'evidence' backing his claims, he wouldn't have had to run. But he started fleeing 3 posts in.

DELUSION on PARADE!

Exactly- it describes each and every one of your posts. - delusion on parade

ROFLMNAO!

DELUSION on PARADE!

More Fraudulence advanced as truth... toward the hope of influencing what they consider to be a foolish and ignorant readership.

Laughing....that's why you refuse to shore up any of the theory killing holes I've punched into your claims. And just keep repeating the same debunked bullshit.

Sigh....you make this so easy.

Your claim that marriage serves only one purpose: debunked. Your claim that sex can only serve on purpose: debunked.

Keep running.

The law can determine that you violated PA laws and fine you accordingly. If your religion is eating up your profits in fines, find another job.

You say it can't be done. As the rulings against both the florist and the baker demonstrate, you clearly don't know what you're talking about. Denying reality doesn't change it.

PA laws were passed by the legislatures of both states. So don't bother giving any lip service to 'laws the people want'. You'll gladly try to ignore any law you don't like, regardless of public support, or method of passage.

You're not exempt from the law, you don't get special privileges because you're religious. The same laws apply to you as apply to everyone else.

Keep running.

OH! Reduction to the absurd? A CLASSIC!

First, no gay couple is married anywhere... because marriage is the joining of one man and one woman.

So through your profession, we see the harm to EVERYONE, wherein you claim that something which is FALSE: IS TRUE!

Thus NORMALIZING THE DEVIANCY WHICH HOLDS THAT FALSITY IS TRUTH.

And FYI: There is absolutely NO Potential that ANYTHING "GOOD" can result from it; meaning that every potential outcome of 'it', is harmful to everyone in the culture which accepts it.

Thank you for the opportunity to help you better understand... .

You concession is duly noted and summarily accepted

Keep running.

OH! Reduction to the absurd? A CLASSIC!

Clearly 'reduction to the absurd' doesn't mean what you think it means. I'm asking you how you're directly effected by a gay couple getting married.

And you can't describe any effects whatsoever. Which is exactly my point.

Far from the catastrophe and melodramatic mascara smearing hysterics you describe.....nothing happens. You aren't effected in anyway.

Yet another reason we're not stripping gays and lesbians of any rights just because you don't like it.

Last edited:

The law can determine that you violated PA laws and fine you accordingly...

The existence of a law, does not a valid law make.

A law which establishes compliance which forces a citizen to violate fundamental tenets of their religious belief, is invalid and no one is morally obligated to comply.

But how positively FASCIST of YOU to claim otherwise!

Again, your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

The law can determine that you violated PA laws and fine you accordingly. If your religion is eating up your profits in fines, find another job.

You say it can't be done. As the rulings against both the florist and the baker demonstrate, you clearly don't know what you're talking about. Denying reality doesn't change it.

PA laws were passed by the legislatures of both states. So don't bother giving any lip service to 'laws the people want'. You'll gladly try to ignore any law you don't like, regardless of public support, or method of passage.

You're not exempt from the law, you don't get special privileges because you're religious. The same laws apply to you as apply to everyone else.

The interpretation that allowed for this ridiculous law suit came from the Supreme Court.

The law can determine that you violated PA laws and fine you accordingly...

The existence of a law, does not a valid law make.

And your disagreement with a law doesn't make it invalid. Yet you keep insisting that if YOU don't like something, its evil.

Nope. You're nobody. And we don't base the validity of our laws, our morality or our ethics on your subjective personal opinion.

A law which establishes compliance which forces a citizen to violate fundamental tenets of their religious belief, is invalid and no one is morally obligated to comply.

If a person's religion forbids them from treating their customers fairly and equally in business, then they can find a job that their religion will allow.

Christians don't get to ignore any law they don't like. The same laws apply to them as apply to everyone else.

The interpretation that allowed for this ridiculous law suit came from the Supreme Court.

The PA laws are state laws. And the States have uncontested authority to regulate intrastate commerce per the constitution. See the 10th amendment.

The PA laws are state laws. And the States have uncontested authority to regulate intrastate commerce per the constitution. See the 10th amendment.

Employment Division v. Smith LII Legal Information Institute

Clearly 'reduction to the absurd' means what you think it means.

Clearly... but in fairness, reducing an issue down to absurd values, in hopes of making such seem substantially less serious, thus potentially less damaging is invalid reasoning and, has been recognized as such for a couple of thousand years, it's not like it's a debatable point.

Which makes your incessant need to debate the established truths regarding the human physiological standard, which was established by nature MILLIONS of years ago... .

But hey... let's be honest. That's just ONE of the downsides to MENTAL DISORDER.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back