Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?

Should places of worship be required to hold gay weddings

• Yes, Denmark does it, the Scandinavians are enlightened

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • No, I THOUGHT this was AMERICA

Votes: 198 81.8%
  • You are a baby brains without a formed opinion

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other, explain

Votes: 22 9.1%

• Total voters
Those polls do not represent the true pulse of the American people.

Huh... Ya know what? I agree... Polls never represent a true pulse.

But ya know what DOES represent a true pulse?

Someone once had this idea... wherein groups of people would gather in distinct geographic areas, wherein these respective collectives had different views of everyday things and as a result had different ideas of how to govern, but for the most part, they agreed on the larger issues and were readily able to live along side one another, with few major challenges, but possessing the means to reason objectively, when larger challenges came along, they would work them out through a central governance, which was designed specifically for such, stating such the preface of it's charter of law, wherein it spoke to this government being designed to promote the best interests of the collective of otherwise distinct states.

The idea was for those distinct states to govern themselves, within the general Republican framework, where the 'true pulse of the people' would be determined by the legislation which their respective Republican legislatures, would craft bills, which would go to their respective chief executives, who would sign them into law, where the bills were recognized by the executive as being in keeping with the Constitution of their states.

Now... where one wanted to determine for instance, the 'pulse of the whole collective', one would look at the laws of the sum.

For instance, where one wanted to know 'the pulse of the people' with regard to say The Recognition of the Natural Standards of Marriage and that should would be defended by law... one should look at the circumstances wherein THE PEOPLE IN THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE STATES, ELECTED THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE LEGISLATORS, WHO INTRODUCED BILLS INTO THEIR CONGRESSIONAL HOUSE AND DEBATED THOSE BILLS, WHEREAFTER THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE CONGRESSIONAL REPRESENTATIVES OF THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE, VOTED TO PASS THE BILL AND SEND IT TO THE SENATE, WHERE THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE SENATORS OF THE STATES CONSIDERED THE BILL AND DEBATED IT... AND WHEREAFTER, THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE SENATORS PASSED THE BILL AND SENT BACK DOWN TO THE CONGRESS... WHERE IT WAS DEBATED, MARKED UP TO PROVIDE THE NECESSARY VETTING TO BE SURE THAT THE BILL COULD BE EFFECTIVELY INTRODUCED INTO LAW, WHEREUPON THE FORMALLY PASSED BILL WAS SENT TO THE STATES' CHIEF EXECUTIVE, WHO THEN CONSIDERED THE BILL AND AFTER DOING SO, THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE CHIEF EXECUTIVES PASSED THE BILLS REPRESENTING THE WILL OF THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE INTO LAW.

THAT is the only true way to KNOW the 'true pulse of the people'.

And it is THAT pulse which YOU and the ANSA Cult are desperate to STOP, through the whimsy of illegitimate abuse of power by Subjective reasoning being illicitly applied through the authority of the judiciary, the power of which, rests entirely upon THE OBJECTIVE REASONING ESSENTIAL TO THE LEGITIMACY OF THAT BODY!

So, your claiming that you're advocating for the majority, when you're entire advocacy is posing a mouthy and otherwise tiny, insignificant minority, as a sweeping majority.

"37 of 50 states have made Gay-Marriage Legal".

That is not only NOT TRUE, it is NOWHERE CLOSE TO BEING TRUE.

The vast majority of the people in those states voted to ENFORCE THE NATURAL STANDARD OF MARRIAGE, through the above noted legislative process. And less than 10 people, WHO DO NOT LIVE IN THOSE STATES, OVERTURNED "THE TRUE PULSE OF THE PEOPLE".

In short, you and your cult are evil... doing what evil has always done.

And we can rest assured that your would-be efforts will result in the same thing that evil ALWAYS RESULTS IN!

Block spam number 1.

Where you still flee from any standing point as well as the truck sized holes punched in these very claims.

Keep running.

Gays are lesbians are human.[sic]

... who suffer a mental disorder, wherein they crave sexual gratification from those of their own gender. A profound DEVIANCY of the HUMAN MIND.

Your claim is that because the deviant mind exists, deviancy should be counted as NORMALITY.

Which is a profound demonstration of the perversion of human thought, exemplified through deviant reasoning.

Ya see... deviation from sound reasoning leads to unsound reasoning and unsound reasoning is "BAD". And it is BAD because it can only lead to CHAOS, CALAMITY AND CATASTROPHE!

(Reader, Homosexuals were in the closet, because humanity PUT THEM THERE. AND WE DID SO FOR A REASON! What we're witnessing today IS A DEMONSTRATION OF THAT REASON.)

Block spam #2.

Where you once again flee from all standing points, refuse to discuss the topic and just spam huge block posts.

Your rout continues.

Says the guy that insists that if you don't agree with him, you're evil.

HEY LOOK! It's ANOTHER fallacious example of the straw reasoning which takes deceitful pretense (Fraudulence) and advances it as TRUTH!...

Which is a MARVELOUS demonstration of an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder, and by one of our own in-house, professed homosexuals.

Now imagine the SHOCK where one would learn that medical >science< (not to be confused with popular polling of sycophant advocates of normalizing sexual abnormality, a cult which is dedicated to the politicization of science, to which they refer as: "SCIENCE!" ) recognizes that homosexuality is a mental disorder... AND a presentation BY a homosexual, symptomatic of mental disorder.

(Reader, when the obligatory question comes: 'Can you show evidence that Homosexuality is a mental disorder?', please bookmark this post, so you can show an actual homosexual presenting symptomatic mental disorder.

Says you, citing your personal opinion. And you're nobody.

I'm merely quoting nature... the creator of humanity. Which is the determinator of 'reality'.

But it is SO COOL that you, a professed example of the deviant mind, would come to reject reality, and to do so PUBLICLY and so unapologetically.

LOL!

Behold my power Reader:

I say it here... and it comes out THERE!

(Reader, please understand that without regard to my opinion... or even my existence, the laws of nature are what they are. The Human Physiological design IS what IT IS... and where the culture rejects the reality that is nature, it WILL suffer the consequences.

All I'm doing is pointing out that which is otherwise OBVIOUS!

Again... Homosexuals did not lock themselves in the closet.

Humanity locked them in the closet.

And humanity did so for a reason. Now my guess is that the consequences of tolerating the deviant mind, were: "NOT GOOD".

And history shows that in EVERY SINGLE HISTORICAL INSTANCE which Sexual Deviancy (Cognitive deviancy) was embraced, the embracing culture evaporated, shortly thereafter.

Please, be my guest... research it yourself. Go find ONE historical example of a culture which embraced Homosexuality, which continues in peaceful prosperity, to this day... .

Says you, citing your personal opinion. And you're nobody.

I'm merely quoting nature... the creator of humanity. Which is the determinator of 'reality'.

You're quoting yourself, pretending to be nature. You ignore any part of nature that doesn't match what you already believe.

And you're nobody. This is where your argument always breaks: you insist that your personal opinion is indisputable and objective truth.

And it never is.

And history shows that in EVERY SINGLE HISTORICAL INSTANCE which Sexual Deviancy (Cognitive deviancy) was embraced, the embracing culture evaporated, shortly thereafter.

Please, be my guest... research it yourself. Go find ONE historical example of a culture which embraced Homosexuality, which continues to this day...

Ah, I see your confusion. You don't understand what causation is. Let me explain your blunder:

Virtually every civilization that has ever existed has collapsed. If it embraced homosexualiity. If it didn't. It doesn't matter.

When your 'effect' exists regardless of the presence of your cause, that's not causation. Once again, the bug of your imagination splatters on the windshield of reality. As you can't factually establish your claims. Nor can you support them logically.

What else have you got?

Someone once had this idea... wherein groups of people would gather in distinct geographic areas, wherein these respective collectives had different views of everyday things and as a result had different ideas of how to govern, but for the most part, they agreed on the larger issues and were readily able to live along side one another, with few major challenges, but possessing the means to reason objectively, when larger challenges came along, they would work them out through a central governance, which was designed specifically for such, stating such the preface of it's charter of law, wherein it spoke to this government being designed to promote the best interests of the collective of otherwise distinct states.

The idea was for those distinct states to govern themselves, within the general Republican framework, where the 'true pulse of the people' would be determined by the legislation which their respective Republican legislatures, would craft bills, which would go to their respective chief executives, who would sign them into law, where the bills were recognized by the executive as being in keeping with the Constitution of their states.

Now... where one wanted to determine for instance, the 'pulse of the whole collective', one would look at the laws of the sum.

For instance, where one wanted to know 'the pulse of the people' with regard to say The Recognition of the Natural Standards of Marriage and that should would be defended by law... one should look at the circumstances wherein THE PEOPLE IN THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE STATES, ELECTED THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE LEGISLATORS, WHO INTRODUCED BILLS INTO THEIR CONGRESSIONAL HOUSE AND DEBATED THOSE BILLS, WHEREAFTER THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE CONGRESSIONAL REPRESENTATIVES OF THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE, VOTED TO PASS THE BILL AND SEND IT TO THE SENATE, WHERE THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE SENATORS OF THE STATES CONSIDERED THE BILL AND DEBATED IT... AND WHEREAFTER, THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE SENATORS PASSED THE BILL AND SENT BACK DOWN TO THE CONGRESS... WHERE IT WAS DEBATED, MARKED UP TO PROVIDE THE NECESSARY VETTING TO BE SURE THAT THE BILL COULD BE EFFECTIVELY INTRODUCED INTO LAW, WHEREUPON THE FORMALLY PASSED BILL WAS SENT TO THE STATES' CHIEF EXECUTIVE, WHO THEN CONSIDERED THE BILL AND AFTER DOING SO, THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE CHIEF EXECUTIVES PASSED THE BILLS REPRESENTING THE WILL OF THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE INTO LAW.

And it is THAT pulse which YOU and the ANSA Cult are desperate to STOP, through the whimsy of illegitimate abuse of power by Subjective reasoning being illicitly applied through the authority of the judiciary, the power of which, rests entirely upon THE OBJECTIVE REASONING ESSENTIAL TO THE LEGITIMACY OF THAT BODY!

So, your claiming that you're advocating for the majority, when you're entire advocacy is posing a mouthy and otherwise tiny, insignificant minority, as a sweeping majority.

The vast majority of the people in those states voted to ENFORCE THE NATURAL STANDARD OF MARRIAGE, through the above noted legislative process. And less than 10 people, WHO DO NOT LIVE IN THOSE STATES, OVERTURNED "THE TRUE PULSE OF THE PEOPLE".

And we can rest assured that your would-be efforts will result in the same thing that evil ALWAYS RESULTS IN!

And back to block post #1.

If your claims had merit, you wouldn't need to keep running from the standing points.

Keep running.

Says the guy that insists that if you don't agree with him, you're evil.

HEY LOOK! It's ANOTHER fallacious example of the straw reasoning which takes deceitful pretense (Fraudulence) and advances it as TRUTH!...

So you hold Sy to one standard....and yourself to another.

Shocker.

Which is a MARVELOUS demonstration of an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder, and by one of our own in-house, professed homosexuals.

Says you. Your personal opinion is not fact. No matter how many Appeal to Authority fallacies you offer. You're not 'The Creator'. You're not 'Nature'. You're not 'Natural law'. You're not 'medical science'.

Its just you, citing yourself. And you're nobody.

Do you have anything other than your personal opinion? If not, can you see why your ilk have consistently lost this debate? Why gay marriage is now legal in 37 of 50 states, and why its likely to be legal in 50 of 50 States come June?

If not.....you'll learn in just a few weeks.

You're quoting yourself, ...

So Reader, what you've just seen is a cognitive process, which just 30 minutes ago deemed me to be irrelevant...

NOW comes to ADVISE YOU that I am quoting myself... when in reality I merely advised you that nature designed the human species with two distinct, but complimenting genders and, that this design is nature's standard wherein Nature determines that human sexual normality is one male, joining with one female.

Do you see that this perverse form of human cognition is not just concluding fraudulence as TRUTH, but doing so and coming here, to advise YOU that fraudulence, IS TRUTH?

And do you understand that 'CONCLUDING FRAUDULENCE AS TRUTH' is a dangerous threat to the survival of anyone who adopts it?

Thus represents axiomatic harm to anyone, and by extension, any culture which allows those applying such disordered reasoning to alter cultural standards and adopt the shifting sands common to their own perverse thinking, AS LAW?

Last edited:

You're quoting yourself, ...

So Reader, what you've just seen from a cognition which just 30 minutes ago deemed me to be irrelevant... NOW comes to ADVISE YOU that I am quoting myself... wherein I merely advise you that nature designed the human species with two distinct, but complimenting genders and that this design is nature's standard known as "Human Physiology." Wherein Nature determines that human sexual normality is one male, joining with one female.

You keep insisting that sex can have only one purpose: procreation. But that's nonsense. Sex can have all sorts of purposes: procreation, pleasure, fun, bonding, exercise, relaxation, and a litany of others.

And each is a valid, rational reason to have sex. Debunking your subjective personal opinion that sex can only be about procreation.

It would be as foolish as insisting that the only 'valid purpose' of eating is to fuel the body. What if you like the taste of a particular food? What if you're having dinner with friends? What if you're just in the mood for pizza? Each of these is a perfectly valid, perfectly rational reason to eat.

Debunking your absurd 'there can be only one' nonsense yet again. Your personal opinion is not objective fact. Or even well thought through.

Silhouette is delusional- and immune to rational thought- ...

Rational thought?

You're speaking of the 'thought', born from your conclusion, that behavior which not only deviates from the human physiological norm, IT DEVIATES AS FAR FROM THAT STANDARD NORMALITY AS FAR AS CAN BE ACHIEVED WHERE THE SUBJECTS AT ISSUE REMAIN HUMAN! AND WHICH FURTHER DEMANDS THAT THE PROFOUND DEVIANCY BE COUNTED AS "NORMAL".

There's nothing in that rationalization, which can be reasonably recognized as being based upon or in accordance with sound reason or valid logic, thus such is not 'rational'.

There's nothing in that rationale, which demonstrates that you're able to think clearly, sensibly, and logically; or that you're endowed with the capacity to reason soundly or objectively, thus such is not 'rational'.

LOL!

You're speaking of the 'thought', born from your assertion "37 of 50 states have now legalized Gay-Marriage".

We know this because THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE IN THOSE STATES ELECTED THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE LEGISLATORS, WHO LONG DEBATED AND PASSED BILLS, WHICH WERE SIGNED BY THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE GOVERNORS WHO SIGNED INTO LAW: THAT MARRIAGE IS THE JOINING OF ONE MAN AND ONE WOMAN!

So your claim that the people in those states passed laws providing for the lowering of the marriage standard to accommodate, those who otherwise promote deviancy, is FALSE.

And there's nothing rational in the pretense that falsity is truth.

BUT! What IS rational is recognizing that the most profound symptom of the disordered mind is the demand that falsity is truth. And that is specifically defined as an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder, OKA: DELUSION!

So LOL! Go figure... we've come to yet another point wherein the Left is found accusing their opposition of precisely that of which THEY are demonstrably are so thoroughly, incontestably: guilty.

The idea was for those distinct states to govern themselves, within the general Republican framework, where the 'true pulse of the people' would be determined by the legislation wherein their respective Republican legislatures, would craft bills, which would go to their respective chief executives, who would sign them into law, where the bills were recognized by the executive as being in keeping with the Constitution of their states.

For instance, where one wanted to know 'the pulse of the people' with regard to say The Recognition of the Natural Standards of Marriage and that such would be defended by law...

One should look at the circumstances wherein THE PEOPLE IN THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE IN THOSE STATES, ELECTED THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE LEGISLATORS, WHO INTRODUCED BILLS INTO THEIR CONGRESSIONAL HOUSE AND DEBATED THOSE BILLS, WHEREAFTER THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE CONGRESSIONAL REPRESENTATIVES OF THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE, VOTED TO PASS THE BILL AND SEND IT TO THE SENATE, WHERE THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE SENATORS OF THE STATES CONSIDERED THE BILL AND DEBATED IT... AND WHEREAFTER, THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE SENATORS PASSED THE BILL AND SENT BACK DOWN TO THE CONGRESS... WHERE IT WAS DEBATED, MARKED UP TO PROVIDE THE NECESSARY VETTING TO BE SURE THAT THE BILL COULD BE EFFECTIVELY INTRODUCED INTO LAW, WHEREUPON THE FORMALLY PASSED BILL WAS SENT TO THE STATES' CHIEF EXECUTIVE, WHO THEN CONSIDERED THE BILL AND AFTER DOING SO, THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE CHIEF EXECUTIVES PASSED THE BILLS REPRESENTING THE WILL OF THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE INTO LAW.

Silhouette is delusional- and immune to rational thought- ...

Rational thought?

You're speaking of the 'thought', born from your conclusion, that behavior which not only deviates from the human physiological norm, IT DEVIATES AS FAR FROM THAT STANDARD NORMALITY AS FAR AS CAN BE ACHIEVED WHERE THE SUBJECTS AT ISSUE REMAIN HUMAN! AND WHICH FURTHER DEMANDS THAT THE PROFOUND DEVIANCY BE COUNTED AS "NORMAL".

There's nothing in that rationalization, which can be reasonably recognized as being based upon or in accordance with sound reason or valid logic, thus such is not 'rational'.

There's nothing in that rationale, which demonstrates that you're able to think clearly, sensibly, and logically; or that you're endowed with the capacity to reason soundly or objectively, thus such is not 'rational'.

LOL!

You're speaking of the 'thought', born from your assertion "37 of 50 states have now legalized Gay-Marriage".

We know this because THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE IN THOSE STATES ELECTED THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE LEGISLATORS, WHO LONG DEBATED AND PASSED BILLS, WHICH WERE SIGNED BY THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE GOVERNORS WHO SIGNED INTO LAW: THAT MARRIAGE IS THE JOINING OF ONE MAN AND ONE WOMAN!

So your claim that the people in those states passed laws providing for the lowering of the marriage standard to accommodate, those otherwise promote deviancy, is FALSE.

And there's nothing rational in the pretense that falsity is truth.

BUT! What IS rational is recognizing that the most profound symptom of the disordered mind is the demand that falsity is truth. And that is specifically defined as an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder, OKA: DELUSION!

So LOL! Go figure... we've come to yet another point wherein the Left is found accusing their opposition of precisely that of which THEY are demonstrably and so throughly, incontestably guilty.

And you flee back to block posting.

Is there any claim I can't run you off of?

The idea was for those distinct states to govern themselves, within the general Republican framework, where the 'true pulse of the people' would be determined by the legislation wherein their respective Republican legislatures, would craft bills, which would go to their respective chief executives, who would sign them into law, where the bills were recognized by the executive as being in keeping with the Constitution of their states.

For instance, where one wanted to know 'the pulse of the people' with regard to say The Recognition of the Natural Standards of Marriage and that such would be defended by law...

One should look at the circumstances wherein THE PEOPLE IN THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE IN THOSE STATES, ELECTED THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE LEGISLATORS, WHO INTRODUCED BILLS INTO THEIR CONGRESSIONAL HOUSE AND DEBATED THOSE BILLS, WHEREAFTER THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE CONGRESSIONAL REPRESENTATIVES OF THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE, VOTED TO PASS THE BILL AND SEND IT TO THE SENATE, WHERE THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE SENATORS OF THE STATES CONSIDERED THE BILL AND DEBATED IT... AND WHEREAFTER, THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE SENATORS PASSED THE BILL AND SENT BACK DOWN TO THE CONGRESS... WHERE IT WAS DEBATED, MARKED UP TO PROVIDE THE NECESSARY VETTING TO BE SURE THAT THE BILL COULD BE EFFECTIVELY INTRODUCED INTO LAW, WHEREUPON THE FORMALLY PASSED BILL WAS SENT TO THE STATES' CHIEF EXECUTIVE, WHO THEN CONSIDERED THE BILL AND AFTER DOING SO, THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE CHIEF EXECUTIVES PASSED THE BILLS REPRESENTING THE WILL OF THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE INTO LAW.

And block post #2.

It doesn't take much to send you running, does it? Punch a few holes in your latest fallacy of logic...

...and you run with your tail between your legs back to your block spam.

Cognitive dissonance is a hell of a drug.

Cognitive dissonance:
Hmm...

Humanity is designed with two distinct but complimenting genders. This we recognize as the human physiological standard.

YOU claim that this standard is NOT a standard at all... that the whole of humanity, having been designed this way... should have no bearing on YOU... or your behavior and that the culture should be altered, away from recognition of that standard and toward the recognition of YOU and YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES...

Now, you further claim that where an individual is found respecting the human physiological standard, and the laws which reflect the will of the vast majority of the people, YOU demand that it is the VAST MAJORITY of the people whose mental states are conflicted.

Hmm... Now what CAN we make of THAT?

Cognitive dissonance is a hell of a drug.

Cognitive dissonance:
Hmm...

Humanity is designed with two distinct but complimenting genders. This we recognize as the human physiological standard.

YOU claim that this standard is NOT a standard at all... that the whole of humanity, having been designed this way... should have no bearing on YOU... or your behavior and that the culture should be altered, away from recognition of that standard and toward the recognition of YOU and YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES...

Now, you further claim that where an individual is found respecting the human physiological standard, and the laws which reflect the will of the vast majority of the people, YOU demand that it is the VAST MAJORITY of the people whose mental states are conflicted.

Hmm... Now what CAN we make of THAT?

And block spam #3

And to think, all I had to do was debunk your premise that sex and marriage could each only serve one purpose and you start running.

Fleeing from the standing points. Keep running.

...all I had to do was debunk your premise that sex and marriage could each only serve one purpose and you start running.

More straw reasoning presented to advise you, the reader that the fraudulence of her own creation, is truth.

Reader, the above cited contributor is demonstrating the mental disorder from which Homosexuality subsequently stems...

The question is often asked: "How does Homosexuality harm anyone?" And it is a good question... because the initial instinct is the presumption that such is a private matter, right?

But examine this thread, now a full 800 pages... and you'll find that 'homosexuality' is not a private matter, because no where in the 800 pages of this profound discussion of such, is there a contest of the private sexual co-mingling of people of the same gender.

What IS discussed however, is the altering of PUBLIC PERCEPTION... the non-stop attempts by the Advocacy to Normalize Sexual Abnormality, to convince YOU, the Reader, that what is demonstrably FALSE, is TRUTH.

And it is in THAT, that we can readily see, the very homosexuals on this very thread, attempting to HARM YOU! And to alter public policy which will axiomatically harm you, your children and grand children.

Because there is no potential scenario wherein the inability to know truth from falsity is not harmful to the individual saddled with such and by extension those who are subject to the affect and consequences of that delusion.

Again, what we're seeing in this ENDLESS parade of DELUSION, is THE REASON that Homosexuals were "IN THE CLOSET!".

Our culture is not the first to succumb to such and we're finding out rather quickly that to do so is RUINOUS!

Last edited:
You understand that the definition of spam isn't "winning argument with supporting evidence"...right?

Each of those posts has already been eviscerated, with huge theory killing holes punched into them.

And how does Keyes resolve the holes punched into his claims? Simple: he runs from them and keep block spamming the same debunked posts.

If it was 'evidence' backing his claims, he wouldn't have had to run. But he started fleeing 3 posts in.

Forum List

Back