Should Congress Make Dist. Of Columbia a "Right to Work" Zone

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
In order to remove Democrat political operatives from the federal beauracracy should Congress make DC right to work?

I believe the .gov was allowed to unionize via executive order of JFK.....

.gov unions are a clear and present danger to America....

Do the citizens in DC want to make it a right to work zone? Congress should REPRESENT "the people", not the other way around.

Right to work for less.

Jobs or no jobs and prove right to work for less? Most of the skill jobs pay the same, way lower cost of living and the jobs go remaind unfilled.
Trump is bringing jobs back from China for everyone.

Nikki brought in a few jobs from China and your point being?
My point is jobs will be very plentiful soon since Trump is bringing them back from China. Unemployment is about to plummet.

Right to work is the only way that's fair to everyone... fact

Right to work for less.

Jobs or no jobs and prove right to work for less? Most of the skill jobs pay the same, way lower cost of living and the jobs go remaind unfilled.

Not how it worked when it went into effect in Texas.

What year,? And how did the wages go down When they started pulling more jobs?

93. It cut my union wages by better than 1/3

How? What are you a feast or famine guy? A new coworker who was a pipe welder was making $55 and hour is only 38. He lives in RTW state.

Last edited:
Right to work for less.

How? What are you a feast or famine guy? A new coworker who was a pipe welder was making $55 an and is only 38. He lives in RTW state.

I know what happened in 93.

How? What are you a feast or famine guy? A new coworker who was a pipe welder was making $55 an and is only 38. He lives in RTW state.

Not going to share? Besides Texas was one of the biggest job importers during the recession, so you would rather have them unemployed,, ?

Not going to share? Besides Texas was one of the biggest job importers during the recession, so you would rather have them unemployed,, ?
I'm talking about right to work, and the effect it had on the state when it went into effect 24 years ago. You're talking about the recent recession, and the only reason we had plenty of jobs then was the newly found oil fields. Right to work has hurt.

Forum List

Back