Should Dean's life be ruined for saying the N-word 30-40-50 years ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of COURSE you have people or the government pursuing this

Funny how the extreme lefties don't complain when after 30, 40, 50 or 150 years.. things like Affirmative Action still go after people for actions that long ago.. even if the people were not alive for segregation, for slavery, etc

Not to mention calls for reparations

How many of you libs and dems would support the firing of Maher and Letterman for calling Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachman *****, and Palin's daughter a slut?

why is it the PC only applies to conservatives? You asshole libtards make me want to piss in your faces and tell you its raining.

How many of you libs and dems would support the firing of Maher and Letterman for calling Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachman *****, and Palin's daughter a slut?

why is it the PC only applies to conservatives? You asshole libtards make me want to piss in your faces and tell you its raining.

liberals never use 'hate speech'......:rolleyes:

Bill_Maher.jpg

SO many things wrong with this here apples/oranges...

1. Black servants at a wedding are not political public figures;
2. None of the euphemisms you speciously listed are racial;
3. Paula Deen is not a comedian;
4. Your premise is shaky. As you'll see if you actually look them up first. But go ahead -- fetch links.

Failure.

Last edited:

They weren't "servants" turd. They were employees. And there isn't a shred of evidence the accusation is true.

So only turds like you get to decide which bad words can end a person's career and which can't?

So liberal comedians are allowed to behave like pigs?

4. Your premise is shaky. As you'll see if you actually look them up first. But go ahead -- fetch links.

You mean the premise that people should be held to equal standards of behavior is shaky? Unfortunately, in this world of political correctness, it is.

Failure.

Did you read either Deen's testimony or Lisa Jackson's (her accuser) testimony given at the deposition?

I think not. This is all bullshit hype based on allegations and not testimony.

Here's the woman's testimony who is trying to shake Paula Deen down. Under oath.

In the plaintiff’s own words

In Jackson’s deposition taken Feb. 11, she recounts how Dora Childs, an employee at The Lady & Sons, told her “probably sometime in 2010” that she felt discriminated against when a white male kitchen manager was promoted over her, adding, “and that Paula made racist comments.”

Deens’ attorney, Franklin, asked Jackson: “You have never heard Paula make a racist remark, have you?”

“Not heard it,” Jackson replied.

“You have never known Paula to discriminate against a person based on gender, have you?”

“I’m not aware.”

“And you have never known Paula to sexually harass anyone, have you?”

“Not me.”

Paula Deen: Key details in deposition, court documents overlooked by national media | Amarillo Globe-News

Last edited:

They weren't "servants" turd. They were employees. And there isn't a shred of evidence the accusation is true.

So only turds like you get to decide which bad words can end a person's career and which can't?

So liberal comedians are allowed to behave like pigs?

You mean the premise that people should be held to equal standards of behavior is shaky? Unfortunately, in this world of political correctness, it is.

Fingerboy brings The Stupid. Or as the rest of us call it, "Monday"...

1. it doesn't matter whether it's true; it's the basis of the specious comparison.
2. Again, the whole issue, if it is an issue, is Deen making racial judgements. None of the poster's specious comparisons are racial. Ergo apples/oranges.
2a. Duh.
3. Comedians skewer people. Especially public figures (see #1). That's not what Deen was doing, even if all the allegations are true -- nor are they public figures.
3a. Double duh.
4. No, I mean the premise of "calling Palin's daughter a slut". Have yet to see it. For that matter, we haven't seen the Bachmann reference either.

Talk is cheap. As you obvioulsy know.

Failure.

Did you read either Deen's testimony or Lisa Jackson's (her accuser) testimony given at the deposition?

I think not. This all bullshit hype based on allegations and not testimony.

Don't need to. The poster compared the allegations with comedians skewering public figures. If the allegations themselves are specious, that makes his comparison even more worthless. I gave him the benefit of the doubt to show how he was "at best" totally wrong.

I don't really care what's in the deposition. She's a fucking TV cook who's contract was not renewed -- this site will not permit me to post the word "YAWN" large enough. As news items go, "trivial" does not begin to describe the import of this fake story the media feed the proletariat with while actual serious things are going on.

Failure.

Don't need to. The poster compared the allegations with comedians skewering public figures. If the allegations themselves are specious, that makes his comparison even more worthless. I gave him the benefit of the doubt to show how he was "at best" totally wrong.

I don't really care what's in the deposition. She's a fucking TV cook who's contract was not renewed -- this site will not permit me to post the word "YAWN" large enough. As news items go, "trivial" does not begin to describe the import of this fake story the media feed the proletariat with while actual serious things are going on.

When good people have their reputations and their careers destroyed due to someones idea of what is politically correct, it is a big story.

when the personal destruction is always against one political philosophy and the other side gets away with exactly the same kinds of remarks with no negative actions, it is a big story.

This is just more political targeting, like the IRS, AP, and Fox news attacks. when the govt is able to use the media, the courts, and pressure on corporations to destroy their opponents, it is a big story.

Personally, I don't give a crap about Paula Deen, but political PC targeting must stop.

When good people have their reputations and their careers destroyed due to someones idea of what is politically correct, it is a big story.

when the personal destruction is always against one political philosophy and the other side gets away with exactly the same kinds of remarks with no negative actions, it is a big story.

This is just more political targeting, like the IRS, AP, and Fox news attacks. when the govt is able to use the media, the courts, and pressure on corporations to destroy their opponents, it is a big story.

Personally, I don't give a crap about Paula Deen, but political PC targeting must stop.

Hypocrisy is never a big deal for libturds. It's their stock in trade.

Totally unfair if you ask me...any scale, sense of history, or balance left? And our media suqs...lol

you know i really haven't followed that story. is that what it was like 40 years ago? Wow! Now i am really blown away by all the attention it is getting and the reaction by the food network. Totally ridiculous.

This is not a political story, regardless how many message board hacks go sniffing around to find out what Paula Deen's fucking voter registration says. It just isn't, nor is the gummint involved outside of your conspiracy comic books. This is nothing more than the PC-itis version of Girls Gone Wild, a news theater soap opera for the easily amused, and that's all it is. In the ocean of Things That Matter, this won't even get your feet wet. Celebrity sniping. Yawn.

I notice those links never showed up. I figured as much.

Last edited:
Well..Paula seems to already be done huntin', so to speak.....and now the media is going after Kate Goslin.

Kate Gosselin Appears To Make Racist Gesture In Twitter Photo

Don't ya just love the media?

Who the fcuk is Kate Gosselin?? Who cares?? :banghead:
Going by the description in the linked article, it's not a "racist gesture" anyway. Some gadfly writer using a stretch to fabricate a story where none exists. As one of the comments below it says, "it's just a lame way for the Huffington Post to give her some press". As another says, "lighten up, world".

Still got nothing to do with Politics.

Last edited:

This is not a political story, regardless how many message board hacks go sniffing around to find out what Paula Deen's fucking voter registration says. It just isn't, nor is the gummint involved outside of your conspiracy comic books. This is nothing more than the PC-itis version of Girls Gone Wild, a news theater soap opera for the easily amused, and that's all it is. In the ocean of Things That Matter, this won't even get your feet wet. Celebrity sniping. Yawn.

it's political when blacks and comedians can use the term ****** today because they are the special exempt people yet we get to listen to them say the word in jest of course we are all so enlightened today you know....but another person is attacked for just saying it in the worksplace not today but 40 frikkin years ago.....this indicates a delusional hypersensitivity of political correctness promoted by the left as to what constitutes a 'hate speech' crime....

you libtards can take your 'hate speech' and stick it where the sun don't shine....

it's political when blacks and comedians can use the term ****** today because they are the special exempt people yet we get to listen to them say the word in jest of course we are all so enlightened today you know....but another person is attacked for just saying it in the worksplace not today but 40 frikkin years ago.....this indicates a delusional hypersensitivity of political correctness promoted by the left as to what constitutes a 'hate speech' crime....

you libtards can take your 'hate speech' and stick it where the sun don't shine....

That must be where you put your dictionary because obviously you have no idea what the word "political" means....

That must be where you put your dictionary because obviously you have no idea what the word "political" means....

how do you think libtard 'hate speech' is getting into our laws......?

how do you think libtard 'hate speech' is getting into our laws......?

"libtard hate speech"...

You're so dim you don't even get your own self-irony, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back