Should Democrats even exist?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Democrats are now advocating the destruction of all billionaires.

But let's face it, the Democrats are a much bigger threat to the well-being of the average American citizen.

It is the Democrats who advocate wide open illegal immigration, which floods our country with poor, uneducated people who overwhelm our education and health and welfare systems.

It is the Democrats who advocate abortion until the moment of birth, but shed crocodile tears over the execution of cold-blooded murderers.

It is the Democrats who fucked up our health care system with the abortion that is Obamacare.

It is the Democrats who consistently try to outlaw our guns, while doing nothing about drive-by shootings in Democrat controlled cities.

It is the Democrats who offer sanctuary to illegal aliens who have been convicted of violent crime and drug offenses.

It is the Democrats who stopped our government cold rather than allocate a few billion for a wall.

It is the Democrats who pollute our media with conspiracy theories about Trump and Russia that has failed to be supported by a scintilla of evidence.

Let's face it, Americans would be much better off without the Democrats. Let's deport them.

But let's face it, the Democrats are a much bigger threat to the well-being of the average American citizen.

It is the Democrats who advocate wide open illegal immigration, which floods our country with poor, uneducated people who overwhelm our education and health and welfare systems.

It is the Democrats who advocate abortion until the moment of birth, but shed crocodile tears over the execution of cold-blooded murderers.

It is the Democrats who fucked up our health care system with the abortion that is Obamacare.

It is the Democrats who consistently try to outlaw our guns, while doing nothing about drive-by shootings in Democrat controlled cities.

It is the Democrats who offer sanctuary to illegal aliens who have been convicted of violent crime and drug offenses.

It is the Democrats who stopped our government cold rather than allocate a few billion for a wall.

It is the Democrats who pollute our media with conspiracy theories about Trump and Russia that has failed to be supported by a scintilla of evidence.

Let's face it, Americans would be much better off without the Democrats. Let's deport them.

iu

That makes me think of a metaphorical comparison between our relationship with Dems as our "LOYAL OPPOSITION" and the dynamic between the Harlem Globetrotters and the Washington Generals.

What would the Globetrotters do if the Generals did what the Dems are doing?

They'd get a new team that was more loyal and less oppositional.

Maybe the Hawaiian Hoopsters?

I am getting to the point were I think we should just execute anyone advocating such a scheme.

Just blow their fucking brains out.

:dunno:

They keep poking the bear, that's for sure.

All the media feeds them the horseshit that they are a majority, too.

In reality, less than 30%

I am getting to the point were I think we should just execute anyone advocating such a scheme.

Just blow their fucking brains out.

:dunno:

But after you thought about it a minute you realized, what?

HitBlunt.jpg

The Democrats have now abandoned the last pretense that they are willing to work peacefully within a democratic capitalist system.

Blacks=13% of population.

Blacks in ads on TV=80%+ WTF?!

Fags=3-4% of population.

Fags in TV ads=50% WTF?!

I am fully aware there are gay people around, I do work for them, even, but they are a very small minority. I'm in good with a certain in-town gay "loop" I suppose, they all live in this neighborhood N. of downtown and know each other. :dunno:

I don't care what they do behind closed doors, that ain't my business.

Doing it on the street in front of kids makes it my business.

None of the people I work for do that, though.

Last edited:
They will start with the billionaires.

But then they will arrest the gun owners and the Christians.

Billionaires, millionaires, babies, Christians, white people all grist for the democrat blood mill.

No. They should not exist.

But then they will arrest the gun owners and the Christians.
They'll TRY to arrest the gun owners.

I cannot wait for that day.
:laughing0301:

It will be a damn free-for-all and you can bet the people who put such a plan in motion will be target #1 during the confusion and disorder.

I hope everybody saw how those fellas were just sentenced to prison for planning an attack on a Mosque.

I hope the time for violence never comes, unless it is after all peaceful methods to save America have been exhausted and the only alternative is defeat.

Israel deported thousands of Africans or was planning to do so.

What is the latest on that?

Dear Blackrook You must wait at least 928 seconds before performing this action.

not true

but

ok

What is so special about Libertarianism that anyone should heed his call to Third Reich-ian methods (if that is his message) to achieve it's realization?
And who is he?
You going to wait for the commies to come and round you up before you act?

Hans-Hermann Hoppe - Wikipedia
I intend to educate people about the threats I see and try to inform them how they can resist the enemies of America.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

What is so special about Libertarianism that anyone should heed his call to Third Reich-ian methods (if that is his message) to achieve it's realization?
And who is he?
Because they are trying to do the exact same and will not listen to reason.

The war has already begun. We just haven't started shooting them...yet. SOON!!!

Forum List

Back